Sources for online audio sermons please ? The websites have changed from years g

Started by AnneTce, September 05, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneTce

Sources for online audio sermons please ?
The websites have changed from years gone by
Links please. Thank you 🙏🏼

martin88nyc

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Miriam_M

Quote from: martin88nyc on September 05, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

http://www.institute-christ-king.org/wausau/wausau-sermons/

(And many other institute locations)  ;)

Anne, you can expand the Institute list by going to
http://www.institute-christ-king.org/home/

On the right hand navigation bar you will find all the locations, and many locations in addition to wonderful Wausau have also posted sermons from Sunday, Feast Day, and special event occasions.

Separately, I access as many of Fr. Ripperger's sermons as possible, from YouTube. Sensus Fidelium posts his sermons, but they also post sermons of other traditionalist priests, so inevitably, if I'm looking for a topic (say a particular virtue, vice, or some other topic), I will see homilies from other trad priests as well.

Miriam_M

and I see Martin happily beat me to it with the Sensum Fidelium links.   :)

martin88nyc

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Gardener

Sensus Fidelium is based in Denver, where Fr. Ripperger now is, so I suspect we listeners will have much more Fr. Ripperger content in the future.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

PerEvangelicaDicta

Anne, did you check the sticky under Catholic Liturgical Life / Traditional Catholic Audio, or are they the sources you mention are out of date?

As an aside, Sensus Fidelium was recently censored by Youtube for posting an audio sermon of Father Altier from August 19th where he boldly stated that the current crisis is due to sodomites (he used THAT word) in the Church, not pedophiles. YT said it was 'hate speech'.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Gardener

Does anyone know if Gloria.tv actually hosts content or merely streams from YT?

I suspect SF will likely move strictly to Gloria if YT gets more stupid and Gloria actually hosts.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Miriam_M

Quote from: Gardener on September 09, 2018, 05:38:16 AM
Does anyone know if Gloria.tv actually hosts content or merely streams from YT?

I suspect SF will likely move strictly to Gloria if YT gets more stupid and Gloria actually hosts.

Let's hope so, and as soon as possible.  Catholics should not allow themselves to be ultimately censored by the MSM and its concubines -- the PC social media.

carmina laetitiae

Sophia3

www.servi.org is a great traditional Catholic site for online sermons. They post a new one every week that is open to the public or if you subscribe to their live feed you have access to a whole archive of sermons among other things.

They are great priests who do not compromise. Everyone knows how rare that is today.

Heinrich

Quote from: Sophia3 on September 11, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
www.servi.org is a great traditional Catholic site for online sermons. They post a new one every week that is open to the public or if you subscribe to their live feed you have access to a whole archive of sermons among other things.

They are great priests who do not compromise. Everyone knows how rare that is today.

Aren't the Diamond Bros. Feenyites?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gardener

Everyone are heretics except the Dimond brothers, and Peter ain't so sure about Michael.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Heinrich on September 20, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

"Most Holy Family Monastery" is run by the Dimond Bros, who are definitely Feenyites.

But isn't "Servants of the Holy Family" (servi.org) something different?
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Heinrich

Quote from: Non Nobis on September 20, 2018, 06:22:16 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on September 20, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

"Most Holy Family Monastery" is run by the Dimond Bros, who are definitely Feenyites.

But isn't "Servants of the Holy Family" (servi.org) something different?

That Wut the wann you to think.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.