Two Jews decide to make a stop-motion movie mocking Christmas

Started by Ragnarok, November 28, 2021, 12:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnarok

Vulgar content

Ragnarok

GiftOfGod

"Vaccines and the Holocaust", I laughed.

You might want to put on a warning due to the content.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

mikemac

Quote from: Prayerful on November 28, 2021, 05:40:26 PM
Really Jewy elf.

Sarah Silverman.  It's a wonder that other very vulgar jew Chubby Schumer didn't get in on the smut too.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Santantonio

imdb rating 1.1/10 2.6k ratings so far.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12286260/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

It's really something to see, how no-talent Jews appoint themselves celebrities, because they are chosen by the money printers.

When something like this happens, we should be thankful -- they are exposed as the vile rats they are, in their cockiness and hubris making the mistake of overconfidence that has always doomed them. Their time shall come.

LausTibiChriste

Seth Rogen is blaming white supremacy.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Ragnarok

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on December 03, 2021, 05:56:07 PM
Seth Rogen is blaming white supremacy.

I think what's funny about that this whole campaign is Sarah Silverman's twitter; she got so offended by all of this that she accidentally revealed how illogical some of her positions are

In the whole "racial oppression hierarchy", it's funny how Ashkenazi Jews are somehow both the oppressors and the oppressed.

They get to say "hey guys I'm a white person, look how evil we are" in some instances but in others cry about how they are an "oppressed Jewish person" and "If you criticize anything I say or believe in, you are just an anti-Semitic white supremacist"

That's despite the fact that Jews, income wise, make more on average than the non-Jewish white person.

Ragnarok

Quote from: Santantonio on December 03, 2021, 05:55:11 PM
It's really something to see, how no-talent Jews appoint themselves celebrities, because they are chosen by the money printers.

Networking > Merit

Ragnarok

They've responded.

(Again, vulgar content)

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Santantonio on December 03, 2021, 05:55:11 PM
imdb rating 1.1/10 2.6k ratings so far.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12286260/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

I'm sad that some actually-talented people like Tim Meadows and John Slattery got sucked into this thing.
this page left intentionally blank

Jayne

Just so you know, we are all white supremacists for finding this movie disgusting. ::)
https://uproxx.com/tv/seth-rogen-santa-inc-white-supremacists-hbo-max/

QuoteJosh Kurp
JOSH KURP TWITTER
SENIOR POP CULTURE EDITOR
DECEMBER 3, 2021

HBO Max's R-rated Santa Inc., a stop-motion animated series about an elf voiced by Sarah Silverman who wants to become the first female Santa, has a three percent audience score on Rotten Tomatoes. That's not good. Over on IMDb, it has an even worse rating of 1.1 out of 10. Either Santa Inc. is bad, or it's pissing off the right people.

Seth Rogen think it's the latter.

"We really pissed off tens of thousands of white supremacists with our new show #SantaInc which is now available on HBOMAX!" Rogen, who voices Santa in the eight-episode series, tweeted, adding, "Please read the responses to this tweet for confirmation." You should absolutely not do that, because here's what you'll find:

QuoteArchon.exe Has Stopped Working ?
@ArchonOf
It must be such a comforting notion for the Hollywood Elite to be able write off literally any response to the things they create that is slightly not to their worldview as "White Supremacy" every single time
QuoteSeth Rogen
@Sethrogen
We really pissed off tens of thousands of white supremacists with our new show #SantaInc which is now available on HBOMAX! (Please read the responses to this tweet for confirmation)

There are only a few professional reviews of Santa Inc. out there, but the ones that do exist are not exactly positive ("In elevating itself above its subject matter, Santa Inc. ends up feeling dour and heavy, a televised lump of coal," reads the Variety review). But it's hard to believe that the show is "three percent on Rotten Tomatoes"-level bad, considering the talent involved. There is likely some level of review-bombing afoot.

"What happens when you get together 2 of Hollywood's most disliked actors? This monstrosity. I must admit, I did not watch the whole series, but I saw enough to beg able to review it," reads one of the top reviews on IMDb. "What is wrong with Hollywood? Seriously, I just dont get it. Why must politics be brought into EVERYTHING today? Why must race be brought into EVERYTHING today? Today's generation has enough issues to deal with....but the media and Hollywood are making them even worse." The Rotten Tomatoes reviews are equally full of words like "Hollywood" and "woke."
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Prayerful

The rating shows most of all a rating of bad art. The Youtube comments were clever and bound to wind up Silverman and co.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

clau clau

The wages of sin is death.

Edit: it seems ironic that her name is SilverMAN.
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Ragnarok on December 03, 2021, 06:31:11 PM
They've responded.

(Again, vulgar content)

Look at the typeface of the title above.  At the risk of stating the obvious the "show" is actually called Satanic.

I don't think Seth has created such a blow to Christmas since we saw him puking at Midnight Mass in a Hannukah sweater.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kptIt3LwGWc&t=3s[/yt]
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.