Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Archer on August 14, 2013, 10:10:06 PM

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 14, 2013, 10:03:15 PM
Quote from: red solo cup on August 14, 2013, 06:01:13 AM
Cowboys and Aliens.

Good movie.

Can someone give me a facepalm please?

Have you seen it?

It delivered exactly what is promised.  Cowboys fighting aliens.  It did it in a funny, enjoyable, and entertaining way.

It was, for what it was, great.

:P

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Archer

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 14, 2013, 10:26:08 PM
Quote from: Archer on August 14, 2013, 10:10:06 PM

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 14, 2013, 10:03:15 PM
Quote from: red solo cup on August 14, 2013, 06:01:13 AM
Cowboys and Aliens.

Good movie.

Can someone give me a facepalm please?

Have you seen it?

It delivered exactly what is promised.  Cowboys fighting aliens.  It did it in a funny, enjoyable, and entertaining way.

It was, for what it was, great.

:P

Unfortunately I have.  Laaaaammmmmme. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Archer

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 14, 2013, 10:56:45 PM
You're lame.

That was totally uncalled for.  You don't see me getting nasty do you?  I mean, I didn't say anything when I saw your face and thought, "man that's a face only a mother could love."

Bonaventure

Quote from: Archer on August 14, 2013, 11:13:17 PM
I mean, I didn't say anything when I saw your face and thought, "man that's a face only a mother could love."

I usually point out his many flaws.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

How I feel regarding moderator choices:

Archer

Quote from: Bonaventure on August 14, 2013, 11:19:36 PM
Quote from: Archer on August 14, 2013, 11:13:17 PM
I mean, I didn't say anything when I saw your face and thought, "man that's a face only a mother could love."

I usually point out his many flaws.

It's good for him.  Builds character. 

Archer

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 14, 2013, 11:23:08 PM
How I feel regarding moderator choices:

Oh sweet, a pity party!  I'll bring the cheese since you already have the whine. 

LouisIX

How about all of you are idiots?
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Kaesekopf

Kaesekopf

I'm currently watching Fast and Furious.

Such a great movie.  It's a pity I've waited so long to see it.

LouisIX

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 15, 2013, 09:24:29 PM
I'm currently watching Fast and Furious.

Such a great movie.  It's a pity I've waited so long to see it.

You might want to stop posting in this thread.  Or at least lie about what you're watching.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

tradne4163

The Expendables 2. It is surprisingly good, as long as you know from the start that it is deliberately being cheesy.
Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again