Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

splice. sucked. now you see me. sucked worse.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Kaesekopf

Now You See Me was all about the Masons and NWO if you believe Vigilant citizen.  (He makes a decent case....)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Arun

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 09, 2014, 01:21:12 PM
Now You See Me was all about the Masons and NWO if you believe Vigilant citizen.  (He makes a decent case....)

oh yeah i could get that

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Kaesekopf

I wasn't a big fan of the movie though.  The only movies I get excited for nowadays are movies with superheroes.  Haha

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Arun

Renzo Gracie Legacy. awesome.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Larry

I started my Lent Biblical/religious films with the Jeffrey Hunter King of Kings, one of my least favorite movies of this genre. But the music and photography are really nice.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

SamVanHouten

Her. It's so original and immaculately written. It deserved that Oscar win for writing 100%.

Heinrich

Quote from: Arun on March 09, 2014, 04:01:01 PM

Googling it now. Thanks for the tip, hottie.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Arun

Quote from: Heinrich on March 09, 2014, 05:30:37 PM
Quote from: Arun on March 09, 2014, 04:01:01 PM

Googling it now. Thanks for the tip, hottie.

alguds mate. its a documentary film, hopefully you like it. just a heads up theres some swear words.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Archer

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 09, 2014, 02:37:57 PM
I wasn't a big fan of the movie though.  The only movies I get excited for nowadays are movies with superheroes.  Haha

For real?
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Yeah.  The stuff marvel has been putting out have been really good.   Or at least entertaining.   

Bonaventure

Quote from: SamVanHouten on March 09, 2014, 04:10:45 PM
Her. It's so original and immaculately written. It deserved that Oscar win for writing 100%.

It was great. Certainly underrated.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

The Harlequin King

Quote from: Archer on March 09, 2014, 06:05:14 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 09, 2014, 02:37:57 PM

For real?

Same here. It's been years since I went to a movie theater to see something that wasn't either based on a comic, The Hobbit, or was a Tarantino film.

Archer

Prior to the Hobbit movies the last movie I saw in theaters was probably Inception (excellent movie btw). I don't get out a whole lot...kids.

Other than the latest Batman movies which were fantastic, Superhero movies really don't do a whole lot for me.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Archer on March 10, 2014, 06:00:45 PM
Prior to the Hobbit movies the last movie I saw in theaters was probably Inception (excellent movie btw). I don't get out a whole lot...kids.

Other than the latest Batman movies which were fantastic, Superhero movies really don't do a whole lot for me.
I saw gravity in 3d....more of an experience than a story though. Kinda of like a space Poseidon adventure for one.
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.