Why the Former West is Doomed

Started by james03, April 18, 2024, 08:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Ultimately because it rejected the Catholic Faith, one of the 4 pillars of The West.  How is this manifested?

QuoteI'm in my late 20s and have worked for a Fortune 500 company ever since I graduated (from --sic) college with an engineering degree. ...

I've worked with dozens of men that I have gotten to know well enough to understand how competent they are at their jobs, and how they are consistently expected to do the same work as women 2-3 pay grades above them. I've seen women slack off, but because they are friends with their female manager, they get every promotion and spot bonus. The men never get promoted and are expected to do the lion's share of the work and/or the work with the highest stakes. ...

Meanwhile I see women in my office (typically managers and directors) cackling with each other about personal bullshit for hours while the men sit at their desks to grind out the real work. The women don't really do anything, but somehow get themselves into these cushy positions with high pay. ...

At this point my plan is to take a giant step back in the amount of work I'm doing while keeping the same pay, save, invest, and retire by 40 with ~1.5 mil.

This is typical, and is called "quiet quitting".  Very popular with Gen-X.  Elon Musk fired 80% of his workforce (mostly women) and no one noticed.  I also have written about Mister X and his hilarious adventures in the past.

The problems is two fold.  First, incompetent women managers find out they are only able to say "No".  They will question everything, feigning to show "concern", when in reality they have no idea what they are doing and this is the only way they can appear "managerial".  The men spot it right away because the "issues" are all trivial BS that competent people know are not an "issue".

Second, the men of ability quickly realize that they are making 60% the pay as the women who contribute nothing.  So they quiet quit, power grids trip out, bridges collapse, and planes fall out of the sky.

A really big problem is that men with years of experience who quiet quit, don't pass on their knowledge to younger men, and so core competencies are lost.  This only gets fixed by catastrophe.  IF the Lord doesn't hit the Apocalypse button, the Former West will be in a Dark age for centuries, until a New West, based on The Catholic Faith, Greek Realism, Roman Patriarchy, and Roman Rule by Law reemerges.

https://revolver.news/2024/04/dem-rep-posed-as-girl-boss-mechanic-to-win-election-behind-the-scenes-hubby-ran-the-show-she-baked-cookies/

Edit: The other thing that women managers do is hold "meetings" because that is what a manager is "supposed" to do.  Daily, hour long staff meetings which basically are just b!tch sessions.  We call them "Group Therapy" or "Group", as in, "I won't be available until 11.  I've got Group at 10."

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"