Guidance on the Coronavirus Crisis from Heaven in the Holy Love Revelations.

Started by Xavier, March 17, 2020, 03:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

March 13, 2020

Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "My children, My Heart is very mournful as I speak to you today.  I mourn the loss of prayer - an effort that had to be canceled due to the human condition.  I so looked forward to meeting you in the United Hearts Field.*  Now, we will wait until you are less distracted by this coronavirus.  I will meet you in our Field** on August 2nd.  In the meantime, offer the same prayers on April 19 that you would have if you were here.***  I hear every prayer no matter where it is offered.  I am Omnipotent."

"Take Satan's attempts at disrupting this event as a sign to you of the importance of My Call to you to be united in prayer and to receive My triple Blessing.  You will receive the same blessing - My Patriarchal Blessing, My Apocalyptic Blessing and My Blessing of Light - in August.****  Therefore, celebrate this new plan of ours.  Satan will never outdo us in perseverance.  This health threat - this virus - is permitted as a sign of these latter times before My Son returns in victory.  It is life-changing in My attempt to awaken the sleepy conscience of the heart of the world.  I mourn the fact that it takes such measures to do so.  I saw all of this coming, but woefully, I had to permit it."

Read Psalm 3:7-8+

For Arise, O LORD!

Deliver me, O my God!

For you strike all my enemies on the cheek,

you break the teeth of the wicked.

Deliverance belongs to the LORD;

your blessing be upon your people!

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father.

March 13, 2020

Public

The Blessed Virgin Mary says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Dear children, do not feel deprived of any grace due to this virulent virus that is going around.  Look forward to the Feast of Our United Hearts on June 21st.*  Then, with grateful hearts, await the great Feast of God the Father on August 2nd.  The graces will be plentiful.  We will meet those days without the threat of disease-driven attacks by Satan.  The August event also falls on My Feast of the Holy Angels.  So, rejoice!

* Next promised apparition on Sunday, June 21, 2020 during the 3pm Ecumenical Prayer Service in the Field of the United Hearts (Field of Victory).

March 14, 2020

Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "My children, this pandemic is a difficult trial.  Understand no disease can separate you from the power of My Grace - only sin can do that.  While many conveniences - even necessities are difficult to acquire now, you cannot be quarantined from My Power.  This knowledge needs to be your security now."

"This cross is being experienced by all My children all over the world.  It is a reflection of the blanket of evil that is attempting to smother all the good in the world.  The virus can be avoided with great care.  The symptoms have been identified and can be treated.  The evil that covers the earth, however, cannot be so easily identified and therefore avoided."

"While health officials urge you to stay away from large crowds - and rightfully so, I am urging you to join together spiritually and to crowd Heaven with your prayers.  Pray that this disease is short-lived and that no one dies an unprovided death."

My children, I thirst for your prayers."

Read Philippians 2:1-2+

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)

March 14, 2020

Public

"Dear children, today, as we face this trial together, I encourage you to pray for patient perseverance.  Assist one another, if only through encouragement.  You know where this trial is coming from.  Satan does not want you to persevere.  He is hoping thousands will die in their sins."

"Food stuffs are important, but of even greater importance is that you store up prayers in your hearts.  Satan, who knows the best way to tempt a soul to sin, also knows the easiest way to tempt you to be exposed to this disease.  Learn to take precautions as a matter of routine."

"I love you.  I want to be a part of your every decision."

March 15, 2020

Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "Children, I invite you to understand that there are some similarities between this coronavirus and sin.  They are both invisible to begin with, but after their onset their effects are visible.  Sin robs the soul of his eternal connection to Me and finally, in its worse scenario - the soul's eternal salvation.  This virus robs the person of his immediate health and, at worst, his mortal life."

"In order to contain the virus, many bold steps are being taken.  Many events have been canceled.  Businesses and schools have been closed.  With the spread of sin in the world, this is where there is a difference between the virus and the world of evil.  While steps to avoid the virus are foremost in the public mind these days, sin, which is just as deadly, is, for the most part, allowed to flourish unnoticed.  The virus, which is certainly dangerous, can only take the mortal life.  Sin, however, is capable of taking the soul's salvation."

"I speak to awaken souls as to the real dangers in the world today - it is not a virus, but a love of sin."

Read Colossians 3:1-4+

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.  For you have died, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

March 16, 2020

Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "Children, let us join hands in an effort to be united against the enemy, which these days is this virus.  While you are busy locking up businesses and quarantining yourselves, do not lock Me out of your hearts through fear.  Through prayer, be strengthened in trust as to how My Will is leading you.  Then your hand will be embraced by My Paternal Hand."

"Do not confuse safety with fear.  It is one thing to take certain precautions, but quite another to lose your trust in Me.  Through this profound trial, I am calling the heart of the world to be reconciled with Me.  Your lives are being simplified now and many have more time to turn to Me in prayer.  Let this be the moment when attitudes are changed.  Grasp the necessity of prayer, sacrifice and confidence in Me.  Do not wait for a vaccine to save you.  Allow your hearts to be injected with love and trust in Me.  I am here now in this and every present moment."

Read Psalm 91+

Assurance of God's Protection

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Almighty,

2 will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust."

3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence;

4 he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.

5 You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you.

8 You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your habitation,

10 no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent.

11 For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways.

12 On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.

14 Because he clings to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name.

15 When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will rescue him and honor him.

16 With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)

Latest message(s)

March 17, 2020

Feast of St. Patrick

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "Children, now you are in the midst of the worst of it.  I speak, of course, of this pandemic.  Continue to pray even though churches are closed.  Persevere in prudence.  Do not take any unnecessary chances.  It is now, more than ever, that you be united in prayer in your hearts.  This is your weapon against this disease.  This is a tried and true 'vaccine'."

"If you are united in prayer, you will not live in fear as this threat passes.  Whole nations need to be encouraged to do this.  Prayer will undo Satan's plans that he is pursuing against the health and well-being of the world.  Prayer will lead you away from dangerous situations and prudence will reign in your hearts."

"I have always looked only at what is in hearts.  This pandemic offers you the opportunity to cleanse your hearts from the material world and build up a spiritual fortress in your hearts.  Do not miss this opportunity of grace."

Read Colossians 3:1-10+

The New Life in Christ

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.  Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.  For you have died, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.  Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.  On account of these the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience.  In these you once walked, when you lived in them.  But now put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and foul talk from your mouth.  Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old nature with its practices and have put on the new nature, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.

Holy Love Ministries –

is an ecumenical lay apostolate committed to living and propagating the Holy Love, Divine Love and United Hearts messages. These messages which support the two great commandments--love God above all else and love your neighbor as yourself--are given by means of private revelation to Heaven's messenger Maureen Sweeney-Kyle. HLM Servants of Holy Love gather to pray the rosary for world peace, for an end to abortion, and that hearts open to Heaven's messages.

Holy Love Ministries,
37137 Butternut Ridge Rd.
North Ridgeville, OH 44039"

http://www.holylove.org
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Kreuzritter

This is why Xavier cannot accept any argument against the reality of this viral pandemic. It would force him to concede there is a fake prophet here in which he's already invested himself.

christulsa

hey put down your pitchfork, K.  nobody here is attacking you or vilifying you, the way you are others on an almost daily basis.   agree to disagree about your theory and move on to the next topic.  fair enough?

Xavier

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"Children, as your nation* and the world stand in the shadow of the cross, please understand that the Holy Mother** stands with you interceding on your behalf. My Provision is your constant. I am listening to your prayers. The cross of this particular virus is unprecedented. So too, must be your response in trust."

"Remember, I look only at hearts. Some of you have a heavier burden to bear due to the virtual quarantine of most of your nation. My grace never respects a quarantine. It is always a part of your present moment and cannot be challenged by any disease."

"These are the times when you must learn to depend upon My Grace. Pray for the collapse of this virus much sooner than anticipated. Once again, be united in prayer. Spiritual union is far more powerful than physical union. The disease is but a symptom of Satan's desire to capture the world."

* U.S.A.
** Blessed Virgin Mary.

Read Ephesians 6:10-18+

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having fastened the belt of Truth around your waist, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the equipment of the gospel of peace; besides all these, taking the shield of faith, with which you can quench all the flaming darts of the Evil One. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Pray at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2020/03/18/god-the-father-the-cross-of-this-particular-virus-is-unprecedented-so-too-must-be-your-response-in-trust-pray-for-the-collapse-of-this-virus-much-sooner-than-anticipated/

John Lamb

Ask Maureen to ask the Great Flame what He wants us to do about all the fear in the Church and in the world.

Anyway, here's my communication with the Holy Rain

My dearest beloved children, why are your minds so hot with fear? Did I not send my Holy Spirit among you to soothe you with the dew of divine grace, to comfort you, and to confirm you in all peace and strength? Know that while the nations vainly panic and the princes of the earth put fences around my people like cattle, I and my only-begotten Son are with you until the end of time, and no sickness, no disease, no famine, no war, or any evil can separate Me from the ones I have foreknown from all eternity, my children. The Lord asks: why is there no lockdowns over the epidemic of divorce? Why are there no measures taken against the pandemic of fornication? Behold, the suffering of all the sick on earth cannot compare to the suffering of one damned soul. So why do the people not hear about the real virus that is among them, that of sin? Here there is no fear, where there should be great fear. But there should be no fear in the hearts of my just ones, who love me and lift up their hearts to me daily. Let my love and my peace abide in you, and in the midst of this panic where charity is growing cold, may you, my dear children, be beacons of hope, joy, praise, thanksgiving, and above all things charity. Your Blessed Mother is ever at your side. Look forward now to the Feast of the Resurrection, in which you have part in My Son so that through Him you will have life everlasting in the land where there shall be neither disease, nor famine, nor death. Amen. Amen.
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – St. Paul

Xavier

You can find Messages from the Beginning of the Month here. http://www.holylove.org/files/med_1262885875.htm

Sample Message: "March 1, 2020
Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.  He says: "In order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, mankind must be the personification of Holy Love.  He must have no love of the world in his heart - carry no grudges or unforgiveness with him.  He must love Me above all else.  His hands must be full of good deeds which he can give to Me as he enters Paradise."

"Few are this prepared.  Thus, the need for purification either before or after death.  Such an exile of purification is Purgatory.  Please understand it is not a matter of belief in Purgatory that sends you there.  Many there are who do not believe in Hell either, until they go there.  The soul's beliefs in afterlife do not change My Will."

"Enter into the First Chamber of the United Hearts which is the Heart of the Holy Mother.*  Therein, your heart will be convicted of error and you will be closer to personal holiness.  Make holiness your goal in life.  Shed all vestiges of disordered self-love.  This is your preparation for your entrance into Paradise."

* Blessed Virgin Mary.

Read Ephesians 5:15-17+

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of the time, because the days are evil.  Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

March 1, 2020

Public

Jesus says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

"Regarding My Crown of Thorns; each thorn represented a certain type of sin committed in the world in the past and in the present.  The thorn which bled into My Eye and blinded Me was the result of all of Hitler's atrocities.  The thorn over My other Eye was for the modern-day morality.  The pain of the entire crown was borne for all those who have or will disregard the Father's Commandments.

And from Beginning of the Year here: http://www.holylove.org/files/msg_1578080359.htm

Sample Message: "January 1, 2020

Solemnity of Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God

"Dear children, the Lord permits that I should come to you, today, on the Feast of My Holy Motherhood.  Today, marks the beginning not only of a New Year, but of a new decade.  It will be a decade of tumultuous events - both nationally and internationally.  God's Holy and Divine Will will be manifested in many ways.  The distance between liberalism and conservativism will increase and continue to divide good versus evil."

"In this nation,* there will be new threats to national security.  Good will be betrayed.  Sinister plots will be revealed just in time, as the decade wears on.  This nation, however, will not succumb to the evil of the One World Order and therefore, the control of the Antichrist.  Change will bring about a conviction of consciences."

"This is the decade when it is most important to discern correctly good from evil, as Satan's instruments will rise to power clothed in goodness.  Prayer, especially the prayer of the Holy Rosary, will guard you against error in your choices."

"As always, I am your Motherly protection.  I have enfolded in My Mantle this nation and will lead it away from the precipice of destruction.  Stay close to Me, that I may guide you in every decision.  Pray the rosary daily, as it is the weapon against every evil.  I will bless your efforts of prayer with the power God has given Me."

Servant of God Abp. Gabriel Gonaka, now up for canonization, gave this endorsement of Holy Love: "This volume contains messages from Jesus and our Blessed Mother to Maureen Sweeney-Kyle from July 1, 1996 to December 12, 1998. The messages are those received after the printing of Heaven's Last Call to Humanity.

The messages contained here cover a wide range of subjects which should provide the interested reader with very many themes for reflection, meditation for Christian living aimed at growth in holiness. Subjects covered, to name a few, include abortion, angels, Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate. Others are Divine Love, Divine Mercy, the Eucharist, Holiness, Prayer and Sacrifice. Various teachings on the priesthood and many key virtues such as humility, surrender, meekness, trust, patience, forgiveness, obedience, faith, hope and compassion are also included. It is a book that should not be read at one sitting; it is one that should be prayerfully read and meditated upon for one's spiritual growth, section by section." http://www.holylove.org/endorsement.php?id=20

Xavier

https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2020/03/19/march-19-2020-feast-of-saint-joseph-an-encouraging-message-from-garabandal-visionary-conchita/

"March 19, 2020 – Feast of Saint Joseph – An Encouraging Message from Garabandal visionary, Conchita
by a soul
COMMENT (By a soul):
A devoted blog follower of MaryRefugeOfHolyLove sent me today this encouraging message from Garabandal visionary, Conchita. It is Conchita's own words (not from a heavenly source).

MESSAGE FROM CONCHITA TODAY!

I asked Conchita if she would be kind enough to offer some words of advice to all of us, in this troubling times. Here is her words:

"God is detaching us from the securities of this world. In the silence of the Church or in our house, we are now able to make an examination of conscience so we can clean what prevents us from hearing the Voice of God clearly. With sincerity we can ask God to tell us what He wants of us today, and continue to do that every day. And spend as much time as possible with God at church or somewhere in your home or where you find the silence. He is all we need."

Today at 2:23 PM
March 19, 2020
Feast of Saint Joseph

God the Father – "Be an example of virtue to others, thereby strengthening the souls around you – This pandemic is not only attacking physically, but spiritually and emotionally, as well"
by a soul
Holy Love Ministry
http://www.holylove.org

March 19, 2020
Solemnity of St. Joseph

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"Children, pray for the strength to increase in virtue. Satan counters every virtue, and so, you must learn to recognize him. When you are trying to be patient, Satan encourages impatience. When you are practicing courage, Satan comes as discouragement. And so it is in your earthly existence, but especially during these times of great trial. Be an example of virtue to others, thereby strengthening the souls around you. This pandemic is not only attacking physically, but spiritually and emotionally, as well."

"The hour will come, however, when all of this will be history. Until such time, know for certain I am holding you in My Paternal Heart."

Read Ephesians 5:1-2+

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Xavier

https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2020/03/20/direction-for-our-times-seventh-locution-from-our-lord-jesus-christ-i-love-you-dear-people-of-god-i-am-with-you-all-will-be-well-for-you-because-i-remain-close-by-in-every-one-of-your-momen/

Direction For Our Times – Seventh Locution From Our Lord Jesus Christ – "I love you, dear people of God – I am with you – All will be well for you because I remain close by in every one of your moments"
MARCH 20, 2020 / A SOUL

Direction For Our Times
Apostolate of the Returning King
https://directionforourtimes.com

The Seventh in a Series of Twelve New Locutions from Jesus

Dear Lay Apostles and Friends,

As you know, Anne received six of a total of twelve new locutions, the last of which was received in February 2019. Below is the seventh locution, recorded yesterday. Please generously do your part to share this timely message.

With every blessing,
Team DFOT

March 19, 2020

Jesus Christ

The world groans quietly in her suffering. What will help relieve the suffering of the people who do not know God? Knowledge of God will relieve the suffering. When people can look to a leader who has all of the power that could ever exist, with all of the wisdom that could ever be, and know for certain that their needs and interests are safe with this loving authority, they do not worry or fret.

Instead, they proceed in their professions, in their studies and in their pursuits of wellbeing for themselves and for the people around them. My friends, I ask that you do this now. I am intently interested in those things that intently interest you. If you feel you have lost something or that you will lose something in the future, give it to me, so that I can save what you need to have saved and lose that which you do not require.

If everything in this world is temporary, then what is permanent? Human connections of love and affection and care are permanent. Those connections create permanent light which lives on in the next world. Connections of love and affection, you see, include me. I am in those moments and I am working for people in those communications, even if my name is never mentioned and even if I remain unknown to the people involved. Create many, many connections of love and affection because those will live forever. When there is laughter that reflects delight and joy? I am there. When there is forgiveness and acceptance? I am there. If there is sacrifice from one person for the good of another? I am there and I am rewarding the person who makes the sacrifice in a way that will be visible in the future. One might say, 'I am blessed that this event occurred for me. This is my heart's desire.' Be assured that I am there. Why? Do you think that your kindest offerings from the past are ignored by me? Can it be that your contribution to the wellbeing of others is unseen by me? It simply is not and cannot be the case when I am the one who inspires your thoughtful and positive contributions to others.

I love you, dear people of God. I am with you. All will be well for you because I remain close by in every one of your moments. Be at peace that where you are uncertain, I am certain. I possess full information and will work steadily through many to give the world the information required for peace and safety.

Prayerful

Quote from: Kreuzritter on March 17, 2020, 07:43:47 PM
This is why Xavier cannot accept any argument against the reality of this viral pandemic. It would force him to concede there is a fake prophet here in which he's already invested himself.

Xavier makes great efforts, but the relentless pushing of unapproved and unverified seers can be too much. Chris Ferrara of the Remnant also expresses severe scepticism about the general reaction to this pandemic.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Prayerful on March 21, 2020, 11:51:55 AM
Quote from: Kreuzritter on March 17, 2020, 07:43:47 PM

Xavier makes great efforts, but the relentless pushing of unapproved and unverified seers can be too much. Chris Ferrara of the Remnant also expresses severe scepticism about the general reaction to this pandemic.
Yes Xavier's assessment of the situations is influenced by an apparition and vice versa.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Xavier

God the Father provides Comfort, Guidance, Healing and Hope, beside Peace and Joy, to a hurting world desperately in need of - and very short on - these spiritual goods or supernatural commodities. It is an Act of Divine Mercy and Divine Love from the Heart of God the Father, a Priceless Grace for our times, and all who seek the Lord's Healing Words of Comfort and Grace in these times are well advised to read, reflect on them and draw encouragement and hope from them, to combat the despair and discouragement of the media.

Almighty God gives us a Solemn Promise today: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2020/03/21/god-the-father-it-is-only-by-accepting-the-truth-that-you-can-persevere-and-shelter-in-place-as-i-have-advised-you-do-not-allow-satan-to-talk-you-out-of-this-my-plan-for-your-survival-i-prom/

He [God the Father] says:

"Children, if you live in the Truth of the seriousness of these times then you will be patient enough – courageous enough – to persevere until the threat of this virus diminishes and restrictions on your daily life are lifted. It is only by accepting the Truth that you can persevere and shelter in place as I have advised you."

"Do not allow Satan to talk you out of this – My Plan for your survival. Accept inconveniences in the spirit of sacrifice. After all, it is the sacrificial season of Lent. I Promise all of this is temporary. Pray for all those who are not so committed to the Truth. Just as the season of My Son's Resurrection will fast be upon you, so too, will your victory over this virus come in a matter of time. Until then, be patient and courageous in the Truth – pray for this. Pray for spiritual, physical and emotional strength – all of which are under attack these days."

Read 2 Thessalonians 2:13+

But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.

Xavier

John, and others, this is Our Lady's Message from nearly Two Months Ago, on the disease, to Luz de Maria, in South America.

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA JANUARY 28, 2020

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

I CARRY YOU WITHIN MY MATERNAL HEART.

Each person is special to Me and I do not want you to be lost in the middle of confusion that the Church of My Son is facing and will face.

Each one of you, as part of the Mystical Body, has to live the Faith deeply. Each person in particular has to strengthen their Faith and live in continuous union with My Son.

You are My Son's People; even so, you need to stay within the column as it moves (cf. Ex 13:21), fulfilling the Divine Will, being aware that YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM THE EYES OF MY SON (cf. Jer 23:24).

This is the time of suffering for the People of My Son. FAITH IS GOING TO BE TESTED, and therefore you have to be aware that you cannot be lukewarm (cf. Rev 3:15-16), you cannot proclaim with your mouth that you love My Son and do otherwise with your mind, you cannot praise My Son with one hand and do otherwise with the other, so you must praise with both hands, you must love My Son with your heart, powers and senses, not by half measures.

MY SON'S PEOPLE WILL BE MORE GREATLY PUT TO THE TEST, so that in each person might transpire that which exists in the depths of their mind, their thoughts, their heart. Thus each person will respond in truth, in lukewarmness or in denial.

Difficult moments are coming; the faithful People of My Son will be persecuted by those who do not love My Son and by those who, being part of My Son's People, have recourse to modernism, forgetting "tradition and sound doctrine"; given the confusion, some will be persecutors of others.

I WARN YOU, MY CHILDREN, "FOUNDATIONS ARE NOT DUG IN THE AIR"; YOU HAVE THE MAGISTERIUM OF THE CHURCH AND IN IT YOU MUST REMAIN.

Beloved children, it is important for you to hold to proper spiritual preparation; only then and in this way will you be able to face what is approaching for humanity, supporting yourselves in the Faith.

YOU MUST MAINTAIN PEACE NOT ONLY IN YOURSELVES, BUT IN YOUR HOMES AND WHEREVER YOU ARE; WITHOUT PEACE YOU ARE OPEN TO SATAN'S WILES.

Understand that you need to be aware of the time in which you are living, of your work and action; nothing is hidden from God's Eyes (cf. Heb 4:13).

My children, you know full well that those who stand over the governments of the world are keeping what they want hidden, and you should not live as if nothing were happening.

Maintain a healthy diet, so that your body does not easily fall prey to the diseases about which I have previously alerted you in the name of the Father's House. (1)

Great pestilences, plagues generated by unknown viruses are advancing upon humanity: use the oil of the Good Samaritan (2) as protection faced with a case of a highly contagious disease where you live – the quantity of the head of a pin on the earlobes will suffice. If the number of those infected increases, you should put it on both sides of your neck and on the wrists of both hands.

My children, the subjection of governments to the new world order does not take you into account; on the contrary, the order is against humanity.

The earth continues to shake strongly; prepare yourselves with what is necessary, no country should feel that it is exempt from suffering. This causes volcanoes to become active, and My children will suffer more. Humanity must prepare for great changes: one country will suffer and another will suffer at the same time, they will not be capable of mutual assistance if both are affected.

SAVE YOUR SOULS, CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART, SAVE YOUR SOULS.

Prepare yourselves to stay within the refuge of Our Sacred Hearts; MAY EVERYONE MAKE THEIR HOME A REFUGE OF LOVE WHERE EVIL CANNOT PENETRATE.

Some of My children have readied themselves to create shelters in which to keep their brothers and sisters; do not worry, do not be distressed, as My Son will lead you to these shelters or keep you in your homes where you will be guarded.

Everyone must seek to be a true TEMPLE OF THE HOLY DIVINE SPIRIT, BEING MESSENGERS OF DIVINE LOVE, OF DIVINE PEACE: THE REST WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU.

THE FATHER'S HOUSE CALLS YOU TO CONTINUE WITH CONVERSION.

* BEING UNITED AND OBEYING WHAT MY SON ALLOWS ME TO CONVEY TO YOU, THE WAY IS MORE BEARABLE.

* YOU ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, YOU ARE LOVED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, THIS MOTHER BLESSES AND LOVES YOU, DO NOT FALTER OR DESPAIR, HAVE FAITH!

* FAITH ABOVE ALL ELSE, MY CHILDREN, FAITH ABOVE ALL ELSE: WITHOUT FAITH MAN IS NOTHING.

* YOU ARE MY SON'S PEOPLE, AND BEING OBEDIENT CHILDREN, FULFILLERS OF THE DIVINE WILL, DIVINE PROTECTION REMAINS WITH YOU.

DO NOT FEAR, MY CHILDREN, I COVER YOU WITH MY MANTLE!

I bless you.

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Revelations about great plagues and illnesses: read...
https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/en/EPIDEMICS.html

(2) OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN"

From: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2020/02/06/important-message-blessed-virgin-mary-to-luz-de-maria-great-pestilences-plagues-generated-by-unknown-viruses-are-advancing-upon-humanity-oil-of-the-good-samaritan/

Xavier

http://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2020/03/22/jesus-christ-to-valentina-papagna-i-hope-that-through-this-people-will-learn-they-must-come-back-to-god-and-they-must-repent-my-people-i-never-abandon-you-you-must-remember-that-you-all-bel/

"Jesus Christ to Valentina Papagna – "I hope that through this, people will learn, they must come back to God and they must repent – My people, I never abandon you – You must remember that you all belong to Heaven – Do not fear – Fear is the worst thing"
by a soul

Heavenly Messages
As Given to Seer, Valentina Papagna
http://valentina-sydneyseer.com.au

March 22, 2020

St Patrick's Cathedral, Parramatta
Message of Hope, Not Fear

Almost immediately, as I entered the Church today, our Lord Jesus appeared to me. He was dressed in a white tunic with a red mantle.

Our Lord said, "My child, you had a plan to go to another church today, but I made sure that you came to this church. I want you to offer Me everything that is going on in the world today."

"You are going through great suffering, and you know that everything is restricted. The people and even My Churches are all confused. There is a lot of fear in the world right now."

"I come to reveal to you and to show you what is above the world now."

I watched as our Lord extended His Holy Hand pointing towards the sky.

I said, "Lord, it is all sunshine. It is a beautiful day!"

Our Lord said, "Yes, but above this there is a big, thick, black cloud covering the world. The whole world is in this blackness and panic. There are sicknesses, depression, panic attacks, suppression and restrictions not to go to church. Everyone is now living in fear."

"Tell people, that with My Love and Mercy, I want people to have faith in Me and to pray so that soon I will lift this dark, black cloud. In that way, things will get back to normal. I hope that through this, people will learn, they must come back to God and they must repent."

"Give them courage and hope and tell them that I, the Lord, Am always with them. My people, I never abandon you. You must remember that you all belong to Heaven. Do not fear. Fear is the worst thing."

"With all the suppression and restrictions and controls that come from society, you must have faith in Me, I never abandon you. My children, the whole of Heaven is praying for you."

"Offer Me all your sufferings, that you are going through right now, when nothing is normal, even in My churches. Through prayer and trust in God, things will change. It will not last forever."

"I Am above all. I Am victorious," Jesus said.

Our Lord explained why there is a dark, black cloud covering the world. He said, "This is because My Churches have been closed, there is not much light coming from them to Heaven. My pastors are fearful of keeping the churches open due to the virus, they are afraid of getting sick. The devil has placed a lot of fear in them. So much lack of faith in Me!"

Lord Jesus, have mercy on us and on the whole world!"

And: "Solemnity of St Joseph We Urgently Need Prayer to Overcome Fear

This morning our Lord Jesus appeared looking very sad. He was wearing a purple tunic with a red mantle.

He said, "I know you are all very worried and sad for the virus that is going throughout the world."

"I Am very upset, because here I Am, waiting patiently for people to turn to Me and to acknowledge Me and to ask Me to help them. With all that is happening in the world, they just ignore Me. My patience is about to exhaust."

"I Am very patient. I wait and wait for people throughout all their life, for them to change, to open their eyes and to come to Me, but they never do," He said.

"Would you believe Me?" He said. "Throughout all their life they reject Me, and even to the last minute, at the end of their life, they still rebel against Me, and they don't want to know Me."

"What hope can I give them?" Jesus asked.

"I only have little hope for them, to save them at the last hour before they die. I look for a little bit of charity, or some goodness that they performed during their lifetime, any deeds that they have done so they can save their souls. They are so attached to worldly and material goods."

"I Am very sad for the world now, the way it carries on. I must tell you some more sad news. My Churches are so badly attacked right now. A lot of evil is being planned against them."

"I will show you in a vision how they want to destroy My Churches. I will show the plot that is being planned by the evil people."

Jesus directed me to look at what was beside Him. He said, "Have a look at what they are planning."

As I looked down, I could see a line of knives, all different sizes, some smaller, some wider, some the size of butcher's knives, all with very sharp points. The knives were all lined up, and pointed towards all the churches, ready to attack them and to harm them.

Jesus said, "In many places, they have already closed My Churches, and in some places, they are restricted. Tell people not to fear. They must pray. Now is the most essential time to pray with urgency and to not give up your faith. Pray, pray, pray My children, so that we overcome this evil that is hanging over My Churches and the world."

"Pray very much for the priests and bishops because they are confused now, and they are worried. My children, through prayer, everything can be moved, a mountain can be moved. Have faith and don't give up."

When I saw the knives, I said, "Lord, I don't like knives, and I am really scared."

Our Lord said, "Fear not! Trust Me and tell My children to trust Me."

People take this message seriously, the more we pray, the quicker our Lord will change this situation in the world, and He will conquer this evil."

http://valentina-sydneyseer.com.au/19-march-2020/

Miriam_M

Upthread, there was talk of "a decade."  I'm not very hopeful about any future of the First World if we're going to be subjected to 10 years of this pandemic (and/or some additional chastisement).

I have to also say that I take these pronouncements of "seers" with a pound of salt, since one of them is associated with the delegitimized Garabandal.