Fanni Willis

Started by benedicite, February 22, 2024, 02:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benedicite

Willis's office indicted Trump and 18 others on 41 charges on August 14, 2023.[29]

A February 2024 court filing in the case revealed that Willis was in a personal relationship with Nathan Wade – the lawyer whom Willis appointed in November 2021 to lead the prosecution – according to an affidavit by Wade.[30][31] The filing was made in response to an allegation of a conflict of interest and improper romantic relationship from a defendant in the racketeering case, which Willis has denied. According to the filing, Willis and Wade began their relationship in 2022, after Wade's hiring.[30][31]

https://www.chicagotribune.com/2024/02/21/column-fani-willis-donald-trump-conflict-of-interest-page/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/02/20/what-is-fani-willis-accused-of-by-trump-and-his-allies-what-to-know/72671283007/

It has been alleged that during the course of her affair there have been expensive trips to exotic places. She says she reimbursed him with cash. There have been allegations of perjury, huge conflicts of interest, etc..
How can we have a judiciary that we can trust when this type of stuff is going on?   

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: benedicite on February 22, 2024, 02:25:15 AMHow can we have a judiciary that we can trust when this type of stuff is going on?

It is clear from transcripts of her testimony that she is unfit not only for her current role but for most employment opportunities.

Truly madness.
this page left intentionally blank

benedicite

I think it was telling when as the other woman in a divorce she had the audacity to say, "I did nothing wrong."

TradGranny

Quote from: benedicite on February 22, 2024, 11:11:08 PMI think it was telling when as the other woman in a divorce she had the audacity to say, "I did nothing wrong."

Her problem is not that she acts like a slut. Her problem is that she was having a sexual relationship with a small-time lawyer who specialized in personal injury lawsuits and who said in court that most of his clients pay him in cash.

The "conflict of interest" is her problem.
She was in a "dual role," being both the person who is supposed to fairly distribute taxpayer money to a qualified and experienced attorney, and also the person who was helping personal-injury expert Loverboy cheat on his wife.

She then benefited from taxpayer money when Loverboy spent taxpayer money on her.

She did not select the best lawyer to give $650,000 to. Instead she paid the money to Loverboy. Loverboy then used the taxpayer money she gave to him for their super expenisve luxury vacations on 3 continents.

To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

benedicite

Quote from: TradGranny on February 24, 2024, 07:39:40 PM
Quote from: benedicite on February 22, 2024, 11:11:08 PMI think it was telling when as the other woman in a divorce she had the audacity to say, "I did nothing wrong."

Her problem is not that she acts like a slut. Her problem is that she was having a sexual relationship with a small-time lawyer who specialized in personal injury lawsuits and who said in court that most of his clients pay him in cash.

The "conflict of interest" is her problem.
She was in a "dual role," being both the person who is supposed to fairly distribute taxpayer money to a qualified and experienced attorney, and also the person who was helping personal-injury expert Loverboy cheat on his wife.

She then benefited from taxpayer money when Loverboy spent taxpayer money on her.

She did not select the best lawyer to give $650,000 to. Instead she paid the money to Loverboy. Loverboy then used the taxpayer money she gave to him for their super expenisve luxury vacations on 3 continents.

And with all that she said, "I have done nothing wrong."

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

benedicite

The judge has issued a ruling. It says that Fanni behaved unprofessionally. It also said that one of them would have to go. Her adulterous partner decided to resign. She is still on the case and Trump is appealing the decision.
The judge himself has a conflict of interest. He and his wife both contributed to her political campaign that got her elected to the office.