Censorship on Twitter

Started by Greg, February 18, 2024, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Someone on Twitter asked regarding illegal immigration and the general systemic corruption in western counties.  What can be done?  How can these people be removed from wrecking our country.

I replied.

The first people you would need to execute would be the leftist politicians and human rights lawyers.

Banned.  13th time.  Encouraging violence.  However the above is a statement of what would need to be done, an opinion.  Twitters policy means that you cannot discuss solution to things that require violence to resolve them.  Yet everyday people call for the assassination of Putin or Trump.  Putin has to be taken out etc.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Post deleted for asking the Russians to please bomb London 24 hours before the home counties so that I had a day to enjoy the idea that the scum in London were suffering.

Can't even make a joke anymore.  Ridiculous.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

LausTibiChriste

Twitter is absolute dogshite these days. You need to do FIFTEEN puzzles yo prove you're human when you sign up now.

FIFTEEN.

Musk is a hypocrite...sadly it's still a good platform for Catholicism
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Greg

If you haven't seen the Mike Lenz Tucker Carlson interview you should.  Explains how the CIA have been manipulating the media for years and how with the rise of the internet they turned their tools onto censorship and manipulation of social media.

It should have 1,000,000,000 views.  It is much more important than the Carlson/Putin interview.

awkward customer

Of course the CIA has been manipulating the media for years.  Didn't everyone know that already?

For goodness sake, the gangsters in the Whitehouse killed President Kennedy because he didn't want a Vietnam war.    The MIC got their $200 billion war and Americans lost 50,000 young men killed in action, not to mention the 2 million Vietnamese dead.  Oh, and President Diem of south Vietnam, who also didn't want a war, was assassinated 2 weeks before Kennedy.

And only the hippies protested.  But nothing changed.  The wars went on, wars after war after war for my entire adult life.

So what's going to change now - nothing.  The gangsters are in charge.  The Whitehouse, Parliament, the EU and many governments around the world are occupied territory, just like the Vatican.  Satan is master of this world.  Just look around. 

Greg

There's manipulation and manipulation.

Level 1 is granting access to journalists who write fluff pieces.

Level 2 is jailing journalists who reveal embarassing truths about election fraud.

Level 3 is using algorithms to automatically censor comments so that a vocal majority can be made to think they are a silent minority. 

awkward customer

There's always been manipulation, or rather downright control, of the media.  Gangster governments absolutely have to control the narrative or the people would wake up to their game which is basically accumulating and holding onto as much wealth and power as possible.

How else do they keep getting away with their perpetual bankster wars, their assassinations, coups, overthrowing of foreign governments and replacing them with their puppets?  General Smedley Butler said "war is a racket" in the 1930s.   And yet the populace still falls for the media lies.

What surprises me is that anyone wonders why Twitter/X is censored, or any other online forum.  Of course it has to be censored.  How else do they keep the populace believing their obvious lies?

As for claiming that 'they' haven't the brains or the organisation to perpetuate such massive lies and engage in  a 'conspiracy'.  Of course they have.  It's what they do.  It's their job. 

And it works.

Maximilian

Quote from: Greg on March 03, 2024, 10:59:33 PMIf you haven't seen the Mike Lenz Tucker Carlson interview you should.  Explains how the CIA have been manipulating the media for years and how with the rise of the internet they turned their tools onto censorship and manipulation of social media.

It should have 1,000,000,000 views.  It is much more important than the Carlson/Putin interview.

You meant to say Mike Benz rather than Mike Lenz.

Here is the interview on Youtube, although I think that this is just a segment from a larger interview.

Greg

Nobody is wondering why it is censored, just pointing out that it is and where.

I think the solution is to write all posts in a sarcastic tone.