Erdogan of turkey crushes LGBT gay pride parade

Started by Jman123, July 02, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Lamb

Good. These are subversive movements funded by foreign powers to undermine a nation's morals. It is an act of warfare and should be met with the appropriate military response.
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – St. Paul

Vetus Ordo

A good display of natural virtue by the Old Ottomans.

Can't root against them when it comes to this stuff.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Prayerful

Gay once meant carefree happiness. There's nothing gay about the life of a sodomite, or someone careful of his/her salvation who fights against unnatural urges. And not something to be proud of, but Erdogan's efforts to politically organise Turks within Europe using mosques is seditious, and his efforts until very recently to turn Syria into a playground for Wahhabi bandits, are just two of the many negatives. While formally  Islamist, Christians in Kemalist Turkey have lived under near permanent threat.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Prayerful on July 12, 2018, 11:11:29 AMAnd not something to be proud of, but Erdogan's efforts to politically organise Turks within Europe using mosques is seditious
Why seditious?

It's actually pretty intelligent on his part. He's moving his pieces on the chessboard carefully and wisely, unlike Europe who doesn't believe in anything anymore.

Quoteand his efforts until very recently to turn Syria into a playground for Wahhabi bandits, are just two of the many negatives.

Many forces in Syria are plain Sunni, not Wahhabi. Turkey's main interest is not the promotion of Wahhabism but a reorientation of their own country toward its core Islamic values and a strengthening of its position as a major player in the Balkans and in the Middle East.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

longstrangetrip5

As someone who loves freedom (but hates fag-ness), I say let anyone who wants to protest whatever he or she wants to

But Christians should also be free to say that being gay is PERVERSE

I frankly wonder if we are free to do  that... I would not say that during the NY Gay Pride parade to a by stander... nope

Antoninus

I disagree. Those parades in the US are open displays of perversity and debauchery. Children are exposed to them as the sodomites march publicly down the main streets of our cities. They should be banned.

Quote from: longstrangetrip5 on July 12, 2018, 01:59:32 PM
As someone who loves freedom (but hates fag-ness), I say let anyone who wants to protest whatever he or she wants to

I frankly wonder if we are free to do  that... I would not say that during the NY Gay Pride parade to a by stander... nope

longstrangetrip5

Quote from: Antoninus on July 12, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
I disagree. Those parades in the US are open displays of perversity and debauchery. Children are exposed to them as the sodomites march publicly down the main streets of our cities. They should be banned.

Quote from: longstrangetrip5 on July 12, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

If we say "gays" can't demonstrate, then they will say that we Christians cannot either... not a good thing.