Traditional Catholic Truth

Started by Croix de Fer, September 17, 2020, 10:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Quote from: Greg on September 17, 2020, 02:21:09 PM
When Jayne and I are working as a tag team against you are already dead.

There are not enough hours in the day.  We will rip you apart.

You are going to envy the dead soon sugar boy.  Or KK will ban you to put you out of your MGTOW misery.

Jayne, this could be the start of a beautiful relationship.  ;)

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDybg9CNXcM[/yt]
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Jayne

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 17, 2020, 02:28:19 PM
I know. That still doesn't take away from the truth, which is taught by the real Catholic Church, in the video. People need to hear it because all they get from the pulpit these days is essentially "kumbaya" from some faggot or effeminate "priest". People need to know Who is the real Jesus Christ and what lies ahead for humanity when He returns.

This is a trad forum.  Few if any of the members here attend the Novus Ordo.  As a group, we rarely encounter "kumbaya" preaching or effeminate priests.  One of the pleasant side effects of attending the traditional Mass is that it attracts manly priests.

Everybody here knows about the hard truths of Catholicism and does not need a video from a heretic to tell us.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 17, 2020, 02:41:32 PM
Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 17, 2020, 02:28:19 PM
I know. That still doesn't take away from the truth, which is taught by the real Catholic Church, in the video. People need to hear it because all they get from the pulpit these days is essentially "kumbaya" from some faggot or effeminate "priest". People need to know Who is the real Jesus Christ and what lies ahead for humanity when He returns.

This is a trad forum.  Few if any of the members here attend the Novus Ordo.  As a group, we rarely encounter "kumbaya" preaching or effeminate priests.  One of the pleasant side effects of attending the traditional Mass is that it attracts manly priests.

Everybody here knows about the hard truths of Catholicism and does not need a video from a heretic to tell us.

Too many lazy fat asses and eunuchs in Traddieland, too, and not enough real men who take action. They seem to forget "without works, Faith is dead" ... So God has to fill the void with a heretic speaking the truth. Take what you can use and throw out the rest. The Bible shows there are times when the Lord uses those outside of His Body to speak the truth when there is a scarcity of His children speaking, and fighting for, truth. King Cyrus is an example of God using a person outside of the Faith for the greater glory of God. Social media has made males soft, and females narcissists. Their lives are a simulacrum. It's all by design.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Jayne

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 17, 2020, 02:57:06 PM
Too many lazy fat asses and eunuchs in Traddieland, too, and not enough real men who take action. They seem to forget "without works, Faith is dead" ... So God has to fill the void with a heretic speaking the truth.

How would we know who is a "real man who takes action"?  We are all communicating on a forum that by its nature is all talk.  Even when people talk "tough" it is still just talk and does not make anybody a real man.  The are no grounds for claiming that the men of this forum are "without works." Even Greg (who you may have noticed is not my favourite person) does the crucial work of being a Catholic husband and father.   

I see no reason to think that there is any void among traditional Catholics that needs filling by heretics.  And God certainly does not "have to" do anything.  You chose to imagine that a void existed and you chose, for some reason, to fill it with teaching from a heretic.  Don't blame it on God.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Greg on September 17, 2020, 01:36:10 PM
I am pretty sure this is him.

What a clown.

This video is also entitled Traditional Catholic's raw truth about women and marriage.

I feel bad. Despite the not-fascist tattoo, vaping, drinking, and skull face mask, the video just screams insecurity.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 17, 2020, 03:28:52 PM

I see no reason to think that there is any void among traditional Catholics that needs filling by heretics.  And God certainly does not "have to" do anything.  You chose to imagine that a void existed and you chose, for some reason, to fill it with teaching from a heretic.  Don't blame it on God.

Most trad Catholics are fat lazy pussies. "Muh Fatima" .... "Muh consecrate Russia" ... all while indolent. They think doing nothing but prayer alone will save themselves from the mystery of iniquity. Without works, Faith is dead. They're, also, an easy target in this temporal life.

I didn't blame God for anything. Now you're making things up.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Greg

What are your works CDF?

What have you achieved or produced in life?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Greg on September 18, 2020, 06:54:40 AM
What are your works CDF?

What have you achieved or produced in life?

More than you, and more than only lucre and mammon on which you pride yourself. But I don't talk about it, for I abide by what the Christ tells us in Matthew 6:1-6.

Greg

So you are a single, women hating, jew hating, bitter freak.

That's something I guess. ;D

Jayne

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 18, 2020, 06:42:37 AM
Quote from: Jayne on September 17, 2020, 03:28:52 PM

Most trad Catholics are fat lazy pussies. "Muh Fatima" .... "Muh consecrate Russia" ... all while indolent. They think doing nothing but prayer alone will save themselves from the mystery of iniquity. Without works, Faith is dead. They're, also, an easy target in this temporal life.

How could you possibly know this?  Do you know every trad Catholic in the world?  Even if this were true of the trads in your experience, this is not a forum for people to bash trads. 

I didn't blame God for anything. Now you're making things up.

You said that God has to fill the void left by the failure of trad Catholics with heretics speaking the truth.  You are trying to blame God for your affinity for heretical teachers.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 18, 2020, 07:16:52 AM
More than you, and more than only lucre and mammon on which you pride yourself. But I don't talk about it, for I abide by what the Christ tells us in Matthew 6:1-6.

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

John Lamb

Quote[yt][/yt]

God gives us what we choose. Women wanted worldly careers more than stable families. Men wanted loose women more than chaste brides. It was a devil's bargain, and we collectively took it. Women alone aren't to blame. Women are no more vain today than they were just yesterday, only the environment has changed. Fortunately, God's grace and providence is not dependent on environment, so have some faith. We're all in this together. It's no good singling out women or any other group, since the same moral corruption is in all of us to some extent or other. We have to put up with the vulgarity of our times just like every other generation, and we can't afford to be scandalised or to lose hope. Think of the holy people in the bible whom God found suitable spouses for as a reward of their faith and perseverance, and see that for every virtuous man in this corrupt society there's a comparative number of virtuous women, so it's only a matter of humbling yourself for God to open up the way to a decent and livable marriage. Why be afraid of the way marriages of the faithless breakdown, since they chose to live faithlessly and to cheat on one another?
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – St. Paul

Croix de Fer

Quote from: John Lamb on September 18, 2020, 01:28:39 PM

God gives us what we choose. Women wanted worldly careers more than stable families. Men wanted loose women more than chaste brides. It was a devil's bargain, and we collectively took it. Women alone aren't to blame. Women are no more vain today than they were just yesterday, only the environment has changed. Fortunately, God's grace and providence is not dependent on environment, so have some faith. We're all in this together. It's no good singling out women or any other group, since the same moral corruption is in all of us to some extent or other. We have to put up with the vulgarity of our times just like every other generation, and we can't afford to be scandalised or to lose hope. Think of the holy people in the bible whom God found suitable spouses for as a reward of their faith and perseverance, and see that for every virtuous man in this corrupt society there's a comparative number of virtuous women, so it's only a matter of humbling yourself for God to open up the way to a decent and livable marriage. Why be afraid of the way marriages of the faithless breakdown, since they chose to live faithlessly and to cheat on one another?

Good comment and you're right, but the trad Catholic household, also, is afflicted with Jezebel women ruining families. Don't be naive in thinking they're immune to it. Lots of "divorces" occurring between these Catholics, and the women are vampiric in draining the man of everything for which he worked. These same trad Catholic women put more trust and insurance into the State than they do the Lord, which is why they demand State marriage licenses and avoid prenups. It's a hedge against the sovereignty and reign of the husband and, thus, a sure way to rob him in the end and destroy the nuclear family.

Trust me, I know, the best housewives are "Hebrew Israelites". They live the role created for them by God better than other women including trad Catholics. They adhere to the natural order. They're obedient to husband as God commands them, and they understand and live the most important job for women - being a wife and mother. They reject the trifecta marriage of man, woman and State. They reject the modern world including women in the workforce and women's suffrage (which has elected countless subversives into office).

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 18, 2020, 07:52:38 AM

You said that God has to fill the void left by the failure of trad Catholics with heretics speaking the truth.  You are trying to blame God for your affinity for heretical teachers.

Better worded is that God chooses to fill the void. He doesn't have to do anything. He's demonstrated this numerous times in the Bible. You're strawman is I'm blaming God.