President Trump, First Lady test positive for COVID-19

Started by mikemac, October 02, 2020, 05:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Quote from: awkwardcustomer
Are you suggesting that Trump would turn down the possibility of becoming US president out of fear? 

Fear of being hated by everyone.  Sure.

Fear of having his daughter, wife, grandkids killed?  Sure.

Why would he play act a part for the deep state as a double agent?  What can they offer him that is worth his loved ones getting killed?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on October 03, 2020, 03:06:19 AM
Then you are doomed.  You will be sat in Ireland with 100 dollars of potatoes waiting to be arrested by the vaccination police and held down.

That's why Ireland is an EU slave and the British voted out of that Satanic club.  We will fight them on the beaches.

At this point all we have left is hope and courage.

Exactly why am I doomed? from what I posted in response to your video?

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on October 03, 2020, 05:35:24 AM
Want to bet me 1000 quid?

If Trump goes NWO you win.  If he carries on pissing them off or is killed I win.

You have let fear control you. You are making stupid decisions.  I will gladly take your money and spend it on steak.

So bet.

That is not what I bet, i didn't bet he would keep pissing them off, it has to be more concrete than that....lock her up, defund PP or build the wall......thats the bar.

Oh and I truly hope I'm paying you $100 , I could be wrong, I hope I'm wrong, I pray I'm wrong........but you can't stand that I think your hero just mightn't have a cape and mightn't fly and actually might be the villain.

awkwardcustomer

If Trump goes NWO you win.  If he carries on pissing them off or is killed I win.

You have let fear control you. You are making stupid decisions.  I will gladly take your money and spend it on steak.

So bet.

You've just thanked the post by Paul14, which suggests that you agree with his "Fuck you" comment to me.

So fuck you, and fuck that little shit Paul14, who seems to think that any criticism of converts who become self-appointed lay theologians overnight is a criticism of his mum who is also a convert.

I won't be insulted like this.  Fuck that.

Enjoy Trump and enjoy the NWO.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

paul14

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 03, 2020, 06:11:50 AM

So bet.

You've just thanked the post by Paul14, which suggests that you agree with his "Fuck you" comment to me.

So fuck you, and fuck that little shit Paul14, who seems to think that any criticism of converts who become self-appointed lay theologians overnight is a criticism of his mum who is also a convert.

I won't be insulted like this.  Fuck that.

Enjoy Trump and enjoy the NWO.

I think that is a no Greg.   ;D

Maximilian

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 03, 2020, 04:20:25 AM

What is it with Trads that they are so ready to accept the dodgy opinions of self appointed, lay theologians - and converts into the bargain?

Michael Matt is not a convert. The Matt family have been part of the traditional movement since Vatican II.

Greg

And decent Catholics for 150 years.

Anti Trump trads are making the same mistake as the Resistance fools.  Fellay never did a deal with Rome. They cut themselves off by guessing what might happen when they did not need to guess.

You dumbasses are making the same mistake.  You might be right but why take the chance?

There is no upside in betraying Trump until he betrays you.  You gain nothing except bragging rights on a forum which won't exist any longer because the NWO will take it down. You stupid monkeys.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

And I told the Resistance what would happen when they resisted. They would go nuts and fight each other.

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on October 03, 2020, 07:53:04 AM

Anti Trump trads are making the same mistake as the Resistance fools.  Fellay never did a deal with Rome. They cut themselves off by guessing what might happen when they did not need to guess.

You dumbasses are making the same mistake.  You might be right but why take the chance?

There is no upside in betraying Trump until he betrays you.  You gain nothing except bragging rights on a forum which won't exist any longer because the NWO will take it down. You stupid monkeys.

Take a chance?  Again what part of I support him but have my doubts do you not understand?

Btw, the resistance were the only ones having mass in my country. Good luck to you relying on sspx completely if shtf....

awkwardcustomer

And what do you gain by your infantile hero worship of Trump?  When the NWO takes down this forum your rantings will disappear into the ether just like everyone else's.

Enough of your insults, and that goes for the loathsome Paul14 too.  I've never known a left/liberal/SJW type who was as obnoxious as you two have been. 

But I would save some of my energy if I were you, Greg.  You're going to need it for all head banging on walls that you're going to do when Trump shows whose side he's really on after the election.  The more you rave about Trump, the more stupid you are going to look.

Paul14 has 'Yes dear' as his religion.  That's about right for you, since you obviously despise Trads so much.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

QuoteAnd what do you gain by your infantile hero worship of Trump?  When the NWO takes down this forum your rantings will disappear into the ether just like everyone else's.

If he wins and does not go NWO I can mock you for the next 10 years for being a worry wart.

If he loses neither of us will ever know what he would have done and I'll be banned until 2024.  By that time I will have found another hobby so I doubt I will ever be back.

If he wins and goes NWO, then I send $100 to Ireland (the price of 1 tank of go-juice for my car) and we all disappear into anonymity.

Big upside for me to be right.  Very little downside for being wrong.

What do I gain by supporting Trump?

1.  He is very entertaining.
2.  He enrages leftists.  I hate leftists and like to see them enraged.
3.  He is such a weird anomaly and things are so messed up and he is so hated that I think in some hard to understand way God might be throwing him into the satanic machine to wreck it.  He certainly appears to have an incredible amount of fortitude.
4.  All of the people I like support Trump too.

You hate all the horses in the race and are refusing a free bet.  That is dumb.

Graham

The world's favourite president has entered single combat with the invisible Chinese enemy. The outcome of this immense and terrible confrontation will determine the future for the next 100 years.

queen.saints

Quote from: diaduit on October 03, 2020, 08:43:07 AM

Take a chance?  Again what part of I support him but have my doubts do you not understand?

Btw, the resistance were the only ones having mass in my country. Good luck to you relying on sspx completely if shtf....

The SSPX was still having Mass in some parishes. It was left to the discretion of the individual pastor.
I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.

Greg

I am still waiting to hear Trump's motive.

What would induce a billionaire to fake support for the right, have his personal life investigated, his past marital affairs revealed, his family threatened, his taxes looked into ?

What can the NWO offer him to compensate for that?

And why would the NWO want a 4 year delay with their fake right-wing stooge at the helm.  What can they do in 2020 that they could not do in 2016?

This question requires an answer if your theory that he is a stooge is to be given ANY credibility at all.

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on October 04, 2020, 09:45:22 AM
I am still waiting to hear Trump's motive.

What would induce a billionaire to fake support for the right, have his personal life investigated, his past marital affairs revealed, his family threatened, his taxes looked into ?

What can the NWO offer him to compensate for that?

And why would the NWO want a 4 year delay with their fake right-wing stooge at the helm.  What can they do in 2020 that they could not do in 2016?

This question requires an answer if your theory that he is a stooge is to be given ANY credibility at all.

Trumps motive might be to be allowed to keep his millions or face the wrath of the puppet masters.  Note, I said might...its only a theory.  I don't know why they waited, why did Hitler wait until 1939 to invade Poland, why not 4 years earlier?  I've seen a monumental movement in the last 10 years compared to the 30 years before that.  Pre 2010 trans weirdos were not reading to kids in libraries teaching them how to twerk.  Kids 12/13 were not going to discos dressed like strippers, even gay marriage made a massive leap to acceptance since 2010, tv adds now all have gay couples as part of their publicity.  why didn't they do this in 2000 -2010, who knows but each decade has reached their milestones 60s 70s 80s 90s etc have all chipped away at normal family units and national sovereignty and we have reached the pit of depravity with no pride in our country anymore...the time is ripe in 2020 so send in some big Svengali figure head to collect all those against NWO to carry them through the final phase.

Big upside for me to be right.  Very little downside for being wrong.

Greg there is something very wrong about what you have said, there is a massive upside for the World (no not Gregworld) if you are right and an apocalyptic downside for everyone if you're wrong.!! Do you think of everything in view of just you??