How to Celebrate Mass

Started by poche, January 17, 2013, 04:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: poche on January 18, 2013, 12:42:23 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 17, 2013, 01:51:57 PM
The Vatican should consider it an absolute failure if they need to issue a document on how to say Mass.

Isn't this one of the reasons seminarians spend 7 years studying?  Can't a bit of that time be dedicated to reading simple instructions?
Yes but when the seminaries refuse to comply with a simple directive from the Vatican like at St Marys when a group of seminarians prepared the petition, then what else are they not learning?   
Let me enlighten you.
http://bibliaytradicion.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/la-crisis-en-la-iglesia-vista-por-un-sacerdote-de-la-fsspx/
Once in that page, scroll down and click on the play button over the first video that appears.
Subtitles are in English. I went through something like what this priest lived while he was in the seminary. I was in the NO seminary for 3 years.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Bonaventure

I would love to hear some of your seminary tales.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Bonaventure on January 18, 2013, 01:06:55 AM
I would love to hear some of your seminary tales.

Maybe you do and Maybe you don't. I knew a guy who went to seminary but quit after a year because the other guys wouldn't stop hitting on him. True story. Thats why most guys leave the seminary. It was back in the 80's though. Maybe things are better now.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X