"Shouldn't you be sleeping, Jacafamala"

Started by Jacafamala, August 01, 2013, 11:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacafamala

Lol, I can't bleeve I'm reading that at the top of this screen!!! You guys are so funny... If I were home, for sure I should be sleeping. But I'm on the West Coast.
"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

Kaesekopf

:lol:

Have you just noticed this now?

It's definitely been there since the start of the forum...  :)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Jacafamala

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 01, 2013, 11:31:32 PM
:lol:

Have you just noticed this now?

It's definitely been there since the start of the forum...  :)

Get out. Has it really?!    :lol:
"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

Armor of Light

I keep strange hours and see it all the time! Thanks for rubbing it in!!

To answer the question:

YES
If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas à Kempis

Archer

Quote from: Armor of Light on August 02, 2013, 12:58:21 AM
I keep strange hours and see it all the time! Thanks for rubbing it in!!

To answer the question:

YES

I see it all the time when I'm working the night shift.  Right now it's wishing me a friendly good morning. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Petertherock

I saw it some time back on one of my late night's on here...and yes I should have been. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darryl
Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

"Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ." -St. Athanasius

voxxpopulisuxx

I see it at 5 in the morning when Im up for work.......it makes me cry a little inside  :'(
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

OCLittleFlower

It starts super early for me, but then I'm a west coast nightowl.  Sometimes it starts in with "shouldn't you be going to bed soon" before we've even had dinner.   :tongue:
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.