Christ the Bridegroom will not abandon his Bride the Church

Started by Guapo, August 18, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guapo

Christ the Bridegroom will not abandon his Bride the Church.
https://www.catholicbible101.com/jesusthebridegroom.htm

Just as even the Heavenly Father had seemed to have abandon His only Son at Calvary nothing could be further from the Truth.

Sign of the Times: Bride rescued by the angels in blue (police) in Northern New Jersey.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/12/bride-groom-rescued-from-floodwaters-by-new-jersey-police.html
This is an incredibly positive and powerful sign.

Guapo

We know from the Catechism, The Church is the spotless bride of the spotless Lamb. 237 "Christ loved the Church and ...the comparison of the Church with the body casts light on the intimate bond between Christ and his Church.
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p2.htm

In the Mystical City of God, Bl. Maria of Agreda relates that Christ actually took the Church and subsumed it into His very Breast. They are one and inseperable.

Blessed Maria of Agreda also revealed that homosexual acts were even revolting to the demons.

The demonic attacks on the Church in Pa. can be exemplified by this mysterious burning Cross
https://spiritdaily.org/blog/news/strange-fire-limited-to-cross

This took place on Sunday in Towanda, Pa. a day or two before the report came out

The attorney General Josh Shapiro how many times did he lick his lips? He sure seemed to revel in this.

Guapo

The Church if Our Lord chooses will become Pure, Poor, and Powerless. She will be given over to the world and at the mercy of the world. Solange Hertz wrote about this 15 years ago in her book ¨The Calvary of the Church¨ This purification is necessary and good fruits will come of it we have Our Lord´s promise.

When and if the Church becomes Pure, Poor, and Powerless you can imagine the stampede at the exit door. Persecution will cleanse the Church. Rest assured they have the plans aaaaaall drawn up and probably trying to implement them as we blog.

But
Time has sped up.
Time will speed up faster (when the Consecration is done).
His return is imminent (we don´t know when) but imho before or near 2033. (incredible things await)
The return of the Word, Logos draws near. In Revelation we know He will be given a New Name so they can´t blasheme on earth or under the earth.
The Priesthood will survive this Crisis, the Church will survive this Crisis.

Guapo

The miracle of the Mexican plane with the Priest from Our Lady of Guadelupe in the Midwest when all 103 passengers survived was one of many, many positive signs and highlights the importance of the Priesthood imo. http://www.nbc-2.com/story/38784122/all-103-passengers-survive-plane-crash-in-mexico

We should be seeing more of these signs including Eucharistic Miracles.

"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.¨ Rev 22:12

Soon the whole human race will be brought before the Throne of God from Adam to the last- each alone will step forward. This will happen sooner than you think.

Guapo

Cardinal Burke has advocated Our Lady of America to be placed in the Basilica of the National Shrine.

But like the proper Consecration of Russia it will be done late I´m afraid. Spiritdaily had cited this.

https://www.romancatholicman.com/lady-america-high-time-heed-call-2/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Guapo

Purification of the American Church: Sr. Lucy told Mr. Walsh that Communism would triumph worldwide.

There is a Prophecy and imo links Mother Angelica who was very fond of the Cajuns some of her bigger supporters. She even traveled to the Bayou in the 70s if I am not mistaken.

The Prophecy goes like this: The Bayou will be a refuge for Priests

¨The Bayou will be a refuge for Priests¨--

Spiritdaily some years ago mentioned New Mexico (south) as such a place but i like to add after much research that the Bayou is ideal for such a refuge.

Guapo

The purification of the US Church imo will be helped by Mother Angelica. On earth she had to restrain the greatness of her Soul and tamper her zeal and love of the Church.

Our Lord: My Daughter it is time for the purification of the Heirarchy of the US Church.

Mother: Yippie!

Our Lord: My Daughter whom do you think will be a good selection to follow the footsteps of the Apostles?

Mother: The Underground Church, hmmm lets see, how about that one, he looks like a friar tuck!

Our Lord: Good choice, he is extremely smart but hides it under cheerfulness and humility

Mother: How about that one he seems to be a natural..is he Italian?

Our Lord: Good choice again, he preaches like a Lion but is a Lamb in the Confessional

and so it will go in the Underground Church.

mikemac

Quote from: Guapo on August 18, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Cardinal Burke has advocated Our Lady of America to be placed in the Basilica of the National Shrine.

But like the proper Consecration of Russia it will be done late I´m afraid. Spiritdaily had cited this.

https://www.romancatholicman.com/lady-america-high-time-heed-call-2/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

From that website.
Quote...
In her messages to Sister, Our Lady called for all of us to exercise the virtue of purity, particularly within the family. She asked that a statue be created of her likeness under the title of Our Lady of America. Further, she asked that the Bishops of the United States solemnly process her statue into the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C. as she wishes to be honored there in a special way as Our Lady of America, the Immaculate Virgin.

Our Lady promised that if the Bishops did so, great graces would pour forth and that greater miracles than those granted at Lourdes and Fatima, miracles not of the body but of the soul, would be granted here in America, the United States in particular, if we would do as she desires. These graces would help bring about the era of peace that she promised at Fatima. However, failure to do so would lead us to terrible suffering and punishment for the world."

We had a thread in here a couple of years ago about Our Lady of America.
http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=16001.0
Quote from: mikemac on November 12, 2016, 06:18:04 PM
Again like Fatima, it seems like Catholic bishops are finding the flimsiest excuses to avoid Our Lady's simple requests.

God Bless Cardinal Burke.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Larry

The Vatican and the chanceries are not the Bride of Christ. The Mystical Body exists without these things, which are historical accretions.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Miriam_M

I believe that what Larry is saying is that The Church does not equal the Vatican and the chanceries.

The Church is definitely the Bride of Christ.

GloriaPatri

The city-state of the Vatican might be a historical accretion, but the Apostolic See? How exactly can trad Catholics claim that the Church is the infallible Bride of Christ when the very portion of the Church that embodies its infallibility has contradicted itself, with no means to even regain the heresy from a line of claimed antipopes?

schofferhofer

I think the Bride and Bridegroom might benefit from some marital counseling.

Larry

Quote from: GloriaPatri on August 18, 2018, 03:20:49 PM
The city-state of the Vatican might be a historical accretion, but the Apostolic See? How exactly can trad Catholics claim that the Church is the infallible Bride of Christ when the very portion of the Church that embodies its infallibility has contradicted itself, with no means to even regain the heresy from a line of claimed antipopes?

The Apostolic See can exist in a cemetery or a dungeon, as it did for 300 years until Constantine. But the mystery of the post VII Popes? To quote one of my least favorite Presidents, that's above my pay grade.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Greg

In the 300 years before Constantine we knew what dungeon it existed in.  The insiders had access to it.

Now it is nowehere to be seen.

No matter what Catacomb you wonder into, no matter how many Trad groups you join or, support,  you will not find a credible apostolic see, nor any group credibly claiming to be that.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Guapo

Quote from: Guapo on August 18, 2018, 10:23:37 AM
The Church if Our Lord chooses will become Pure, Poor, and Powerless. She will be given over to the world and at the mercy of the world. Solange Hertz wrote about this 15 years ago in her book ¨The Passion of the Church¨ This purification is necessary and good fruits will come of it we have Our Lord´s promise.

When and if the Church becomes Pure, Poor, and Powerless you can imagine the stampede at the exit door. Persecution will cleanse the Church. Rest assured they have the plans aaaaaall drawn up and probably trying to implement them as we blog.

But
Time has sped up.
Time will speed up faster (when the Consecration is done).
His return is imminent (we don´t know when) but imho before or near 2033. (incredible things await)
The return of the Word, Logos draws near. In Revelation we know He will be given a New Name so they can´t blasheme on earth or under the earth.
The Priesthood will survive this Crisis, the Church will survive this Crisis.

Correction: Solange Hertz´s book was called ¨The Passion of the Church¨
The Remnant use to carry the book http://www.remnantnewspaper.com/archives.htm