Catholic Memes

Started by Archer, May 17, 2013, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

clau clau

james03

Having one of these in this day and age would be a plus:

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Most likely the man sat at the left side of the table, and the woman on the right.  Hopefully the wine is a Chianti Classico Riserva.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Melkor

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

james03

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

Is that a carrot?

james03

Copper head.  Responsible for a lot of snake bites in the US.  Luckily their venom is not particularly lethal, though it creates a nasty wound.  They are also not an aggressive snake.  However people get tagged on the hand all the time reaching into brush piles and such because they are hard to see.

LausTibiChriste

I f*cking hate snakes so much
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Deirdre

Our hound used to find snakes in the woodpile and kill them. Good dog.
My Lord and my God.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on April 17, 2024, 08:10:29 AMCopper head.  Responsible for a lot of snake bites in the US.  Luckily their venom is not particularly lethal, though it creates a nasty wound.  They are also not an aggressive snake.  However people get tagged on the hand all the time reaching into brush piles and such because they are hard to see.

Might be easier to see when photographed with something newer than a 2002 flip phone
this page left intentionally blank

Melkor

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on April 17, 2024, 09:26:48 AM
Quote from: james03 on April 17, 2024, 08:10:29 AMCopper head.  Responsible for a lot of snake bites in the US.  Luckily their venom is not particularly lethal, though it creates a nasty wound.  They are also not an aggressive snake.  However people get tagged on the hand all the time reaching into brush piles and such because they are hard to see.

Might be easier to see when photographed with something newer than a 2002 flip phone

Lololol 🤣🤣
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

drummerboy

Quote from: james03 on April 15, 2024, 07:57:55 AMHaving one of these in this day and age would be a plus:

Oshkosh trucks are beasts.  Another gift to humanity from WI
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

clau clau