Terrorist attacks possible at tomorrow's mass

Started by beev_bove_biv, May 07, 2022, 08:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beev_bove_biv

I live in a liberal part of a major city. The priest at this morning's mass told us to be aware that pro-abortion types may attempt to disrupt Mass tomorrow.

"Disrupt" can mean walking in and screaming obscenities/blasphemies. It can also mean committing violence against parishioners. It could also mean desecrating the Body of Christ.

At what point does it become acceptable for a parishioner to use force to get these pinkos out the door?

Or am I looking at the situation incorrectly, and am I supposed to accept any violence as Jesus did?

Tennessean

beev_bove_biv

Quote from: Tennessean on May 07, 2022, 08:37:35 AM
There are designated people for that.

Who do you mean? The ushers? Because the ushers at my church won't be able to do anything to stop anyone.

Back to the original question(s): at what point does it become morally permissable to physically remove the abortion terrorists?

Tennessean

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

beev_bove_biv

dellery

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Elizabeth

Three people of color beheaded and carried off the BVM statue at the SSPX Mission in Wichita KS a few weeks ago, is what I heard. Apparently on video.
:censor:

dymphnaw

Who? The ushers? My head usher is 83 years old, the others are younger but all are above 40.

Elizabeth

Quote from: beev_bove_biv on May 07, 2022, 08:24:06 AM
I live in a liberal part of a major city. The priest at this morning's mass told us to be aware that pro-abortion types may attempt to disrupt Mass tomorrow.

"Disrupt" can mean walking in and screaming obscenities/blasphemies. It can also mean committing violence against parishioners. It could also mean desecrating the Body of Christ.

At what point does it become acceptable for a parishioner to use force to get these pinkos out the door?

Or am I looking at the situation incorrectly, and am I supposed to accept any violence as Jesus did?
Of course not.  But never forget how powerful the prayers of a soul in the state of grace are, and if Fr. mentioned it he is asking for prayer back up.

Heinrich

Quote from: dymphnaw on June 23, 2022, 09:06:27 AM

Who? The ushers? My head usher is 83 years old, the others are younger but all are above 40.

:lol:
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Justin Martyr

According to St. John Chrysostom and St. King Louis IX, violence is permissible against blasphemers. Disrupting the holy sacrifice or desecration of the Blessed Sacrament is certainly blasphemous and sacrilegious.

Quote from: St. John Chrysostom
But since our discourse has now turned to the subject of blasphemy, I desire to ask one favor of you all, in return for this my address, and speaking with you; which is, that you will correct on my behalf the blasphemers of this city. And should you hear any one in the public thoroughfare, or in the midst of the forum, blaspheming God; go up to him and rebuke him; and should it be necessary to inflict blows, spare not to do so. Smite him on the face; strike his mouth; sanctify your hand with the blow, and if any should accuse you, and drag you to the place of justice, follow them there; and when the judge on the bench calls you to account, say boldly that the man blasphemed the King of angels!

For if it be necessary to punish those who blaspheme an earthly king, much more so those who insult God. It is a common crime, a public injury; and it is lawful for every one who is willing, to bring forward an accusation. Let the Jews and Greeks learn, that the Christians are the saviours of the city; that they are its guardians, its patrons, and its teachers. Let the dissolute and the perverse also learn this; that they must fear the servants of God too; that if at any time they are inclined to utter such a thing, they may look round every way at each other, and tremble even at their own shadows, anxious lest perchance a Christian, having heard what they said, should spring upon them and sharply chastise them.

Have you not heard what John did? He saw a man that was a tyrant overthrowing the laws of marriage; and with boldness, he proclaimed in the midst of the forum, It is not lawful for you to have your brother Philip's wife. Mark 6:18 But I urge you on, not against a prince or a judge; nor against the marriage ordinance outraged; nor in behalf of fellow-servants insulted. But I require you to castigate an equal, for insolence against the Lord. Truly, if I had said unto you, punish and correct those kings or judges who transgress the laws, would you not say that I was mad? But John forsooth acted thus. So that even this is not too much for us.

Now then, at least, correct a fellow-servant; an equal; and although it should be necessary to die, do not shrink from chastising a brother. This is your martyrdom, since John was also a martyr. And although he was not commanded to sacrifice, nor to worship an idol, yet for the sacred laws that were despised, he laid down his head. Do thou too then contend, even to the death, for the truth, and God will fight for you! And make me not this cold reply. What matters it to me? I have nothing in common with him. With the devil alone we have nothing in common, but with all men we have many things in common; for they partake of the same nature with us; they inhabit the same earth, and they are nourished with the same food; they have the same Lord; they have received the same laws, and are invited to the same blessings with ourselves.

Let us not say then, that we have nothing in common with them; for this is a satanic speech; a diabolical inhumanity. Therefore let us not give utterance to such words, but exhibit such a tender care as becomes brethren!

Quote from: St. King Louis IX
A Christian should argue with a blasphemer only by running his sword through his bowels as far as it will go.

Christ suffered enough on the cross, let us not allow him to suffer yet further by allowing outrageous profligates to profane the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Tennessean