New Years Day 1577

Started by diaduit, January 01, 2022, 08:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

https://gript.ie/on-this-day-1st-january-1577-massacre-at-mullaghmast-3/
  :(

Nearly 500 years later we are lining our children up for a needle so we can go to a coffee shop

Jayne

Quote from: diaduit on January 01, 2022, 08:06:16 AM
Nearly 500 years later we are lining our children up for a needle so we can go to a coffee shop

Many people have themselves and their children vaccinated out of a genuine belief that it protects their health and helps society as a whole.  It is wrong to make up bad motives for them. 

But if you must insist on doing so, at least put it the subforum for discussing vaccination, rather than invading other parts of the forum with your agenda.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

MaximGun

Goes to show that the Irish are gullible.

How many Afghan Taliban have they given a Covid jab to?

Pays to be a cynic.

Michael Wilson

Quote from: MaximGun on January 01, 2022, 08:37:59 AM

Pays to be a cynic.
If they tried, one of those buggers would probably shoot them dead.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

diaduit

Pays to be a cynic.

Its pains me so much to agree. Its actually a massive shock that my fellow unvaxxed and same age group friends even still.

Frank

Quote from: Jayne on January 01, 2022, 08:29:50 AM
.............. put it the subforum for discussing vaccination, rather than invading other parts of the forum with your agenda.

It's fortunate you aren't a moderator. You and Groggy would make a good couple - although he's a bit young for you.  :rofl:
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Jayne

Quote from: Frank on January 01, 2022, 04:18:55 PMYou and Groggy would make a good couple - although he's a bit young for you.  :rofl:

This was not especially funny the first time you said it. https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=24762.msg550746#msg550746 Repeating it has not made it funnier. ::)

Frank

Quote from: Jayne on January 01, 2022, 04:55:53 PM
Quote from: Frank on January 01, 2022, 04:18:55 PMYou and Groggy would make a good couple - although he's a bit young for you.  :rofl:

This was not especially funny the first time you said it. https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=24762.msg550746#msg550746 Repeating it has not made it funnier. ::)
Goodness me. Straight out of Faulty Towers . You must be German

[yt][/yt]

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Jayne

I've been studying German for around a year now and I'm already being mistaken for a German. I'm better at languages than I thought.  8)

Boniface VIII

Many people have themselves and their children vaccinated out of a genuine belief that it protects their health and helps society as a whole.  It is wrong to make up bad motives for them. 

But if you must insist on doing so, at least put it the subforum for discussing vaccination, rather than invading other parts of the forum with your agenda.

Anyone lining their young children up for the clot shot should be arrested for child endangerment. Absolutely inconceivable level of stupidity or brainwashing.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Frank on January 01, 2022, 04:18:55 PM
.............. put it the subforum for discussing vaccination, rather than invading other parts of the forum with your agenda.

It's fortunate you aren't a moderator. You and Groggy would make a good couple - although he's a bit young for you.  :rofl:

This is a weird comment to make.  I hope you know and realize that. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Prayerful

Quote from: diaduit on January 01, 2022, 02:01:18 PM

Pays to be a cynic.

Its pains me so much to agree. Its actually a massive shock that my fellow unvaxxed and same age group friends even still.

Most people in most places where governments have made an effort have got themselves jabbed.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

MaximGun

But less Irish have resisted than almost anywhere else.