2013 Fantasy Baseball

Started by Archer, March 20, 2013, 05:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Wednesday should work.  Later in the evening, preferably.  8-10pm-range.  Eastern.

I'd prefer a Yahoo! league, because their mobile apps are generally sleeker, but ESPN is acceptable as well... lol.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

LouisIX

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 24, 2013, 11:45:03 PM
Wednesday should work.  Later in the evening, preferably.  8-10pm-range.  Eastern.

I'd prefer a Yahoo! league, because their mobile apps are generally sleeker, but ESPN is acceptable as well... lol.

I agree with all of this.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Archer

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 24, 2013, 11:45:03 PM

Ill look in to Yahoo today. 9pm Eastern on Wednesday works well for me.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Bonaventure

These times don't work well for me.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

EcceQuamBonum

I could do any time Wednesday evening, so whatever works best for everyone else.
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Archer

Just checked it out and we'll run with Yahoo if no one has any other suggestions. 

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Archer on March 25, 2013, 10:07:48 AM
Just checked it out and we'll run with Yahoo if no one has any other suggestions.

Awesome.   I do appreciate it

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Archer

I don't think that would work.  I'm traveling Thursday and the Triduum starts too.  That's why I suggested Wednesday because after that things get a little crazy working around Mass schedules etc. 

Kaesekopf

I think Tuesday or Wednesday would be our best times.  IMHO

Bonaventure

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 25, 2013, 02:47:05 PM
I think Tuesday or Wednesday would be our best times.  IMHO

Tomorrow.

Kaesekopf

Ahh, I would like to attend a meeting that makes me unavailable from 7:15pm - 10:45pm EST on Tuesday.

Any chance we can wedge a draft outside that time on Tuesday?  I can miss the meeting if need be. 

Archer

Right now the draft is set for Wednesday at 8:45pm est.  I think I can edit it, so if we decide on something different between now and then I'll change it.  But Wednesday worked for most people. 

PM me your email addresses and I'll send you an invite. 

Archer

I think we should all spam Mith's inbox until he joins.