Mass of the Holy Ghost in thanksgiving for the Coronation of HM King Charles III

Started by matt, May 06, 2023, 06:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt

Mass of the Holy Ghost in thanksgiving for the Coronation of HM King Charles III. Monday 8th May, Corpus Christi Maiden Lane, London. 6:30pm. DOMINE SALVUM FAC REGUM NOSTRUM CAROLUM

https://lms.org.uk/

Greg

Why would I thank God for a WEF supporting, adulterous heretic who befriends and protects notorious pedophiles?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

I don't know but is this a scandal? If it was a mass for the conversion of King Charles III I would be of course delighted but to celebrate a rabid anti catholic known adulterer who believes in overpopulation.

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Greg on May 06, 2023, 08:40:55 AMWhy would I thank God for a WEF supporting, adulterous heretic who befriends and protects notorious pedophiles?

What is WEF?

Greg

World Economic Forum. Globalists who meet at Davos, Switzerland.

diaduit

GMC

What's next? A mass in thanksgiving for the coronation of the King of Saudi Arabia?

Jmartyr

How about moving the Feast of Christ The King to its rightful place instead of later in the liturgical year. He must reign now and not at the end of time.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

benedicite

I am the Ling's good servant, but God's first - St Thomas Moore

josh987654321

Quote from: benedicite on May 11, 2023, 03:03:24 AMI am the Ling's good servant, but God's first - St Thomas Moore

Amen, about time 'Ling's' got some recognition lol. Seriously though, good quote.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Greg

awkward customer

And here is Prince William, the son of Matt's hero king, honouring the degenerate Grayson Perry.

In case anyone here is not familiar with the autogynephiliac fetishist Grayson Perry -

QuoteGrayson Perry has collected his knighthood wearing a dress as his female alter-ego, Claire.

The British artist, writer and broadcaster, who is known for his ceramic vases, tapestries and cross-dressing, collected the award from the Prince of Wales on Wednesday wearing a red chiffon dress with a matching miniature straw boater hat at Windsor Castle, accompanied by his wife, psychotherapist Philippa Perry.

He previously said that "they're very cool at the Palace" when he announced his plans to collect the award wearing a dress.

He added: "I have intuition around the language of dress, by which I mean to say, I'm pretty expert. There is a line - I wouldn't go dressed as a clown."

He is believed to be the first person to receive a knighthood while dressed as the opposite sex and once described female alter-ego Claire as a "cross between Katie Boyle and Camilla Parker-Bowles".

It is not the first time Mr Perry has collected an award dressed as Claire, as in 2014 he also collected his CBE dressed as a woman, wearing what he said was a "mother of the bride" outfit.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/06/28/grayson-perry-receives-knighthood-claire-prince-william/