Michigan School Shooter allegedly a Satanist

Started by Ragnarok, December 01, 2021, 06:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnarok

I say allegedly because I'm only going off these images that have been circulated around certain corners of the internet.

(contains profanity)

https://data.ibtimes.sg/en/full/53461/ethan-crumbley.png?w=736

The media isn't covering this aspect obvbiously, but these are purported pictures from his social media.

He had a bunch of demonic looking pictures and had a countdown on it saying "return of the devil", one of his classmates took a picture of the webpage and said that he was a Satanist.

GiftOfGod

Those pics on his Instagram do appear to be related to witchcraft. I think they are for hexes.

I think the kid was bullied to the point of wishing/doing evil onto others and the hexing was one example of that.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

TradGranny

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2021/12/15-yr-old-alleged-murderer-and-parents-met-with-oxford-high-school-officials-day-before-and-day-of-shooting/

Here is a screen shot from Ethan's Instagram account (his account name is "Black Death") where he posted an ominous warning:

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

See you tomorrow, Oxford.

Here's another screenshot of Ethan Crumbley's social media posts showing bizarre, disturbing and satanic images.

Multiple parents told the Free Press that their children enrolled at the school heard rumors of some violence ahead of school Tuesday; some took it seriously enough to prevent their children from attending classes in person.

Last week, an email was sent to Oxford High School parents notifying them of "rumors that have been circulating throughout the building that evolved from an incident a week ago. Social media users have used the statement from the school to the parents to accuse the school of knowing about a potential threat but not taking the proper precautions to prepare the school for such an incident. But according to Fox 2 News, the email was in response to a severed deer head that was placed in the school courtyard and graffiti that was written on the walls of the school.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

TradGranny

https://nypost.com/2021/12/03/parents-of-oxford-school-shooting-suspect-ethan-crumbley-to-be-charged/

News

Facebook
    Twitter
    Flipboard
    WhatsApp
    Email
    Copy

December 3, 2021 12:00pm Updated
Parents of Oxford school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley charged with involuntary manslaughter

Ethan Crumbley's parents were each charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter Friday in connection to the Michigan school shooting allegedly carried out by their 15-year-old son.

The charges for James and Jennifer Crumbley stem from having purchased a gun for the teen in the days ahead of the deadly shooting and failing to take action when alerted to their child's concerning behavior.

When news of the shooting broke, Jennifer immediately texted her son, saying, "Ethan, don't do it," and James rushed home to check his guns, proving they had a feeling that their son might be responsible, Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said.

"I want to be really clear that these charges are meant to hold the individuals who contributed to this tragedy accountable and also send a message that gun owners have a responsibility," McDonald said at a Friday presser. "When they fail to uphold that responsibility, there are serious and criminal consequences."

She also laid out how the school made mistakes that helped contribute to the killing, including knowing that he was drawing pictures of a gun with the words "the thoughts won't stop, help me" and then failing to tell law enforcement and letting him back into class. 

McDonald spoke to the fury directed at the school from law enforcement and parents for letting Crumbley return to class.

"I'd be angry too, and I am," she said. "I am angry. I'm angry as a mother. I'm angry as the prosecutor. I'm angry as a person that lives in this county. I'm angry. There were a lot of things that could have been so simple to prevent."

Ethan Crumbley is already being held without bail on murder and terrorism charges over Tuesday's Oxford High School rampage that left four dead and seven injured in the deadliest US school shooting of the year.

Officials had hinted for days that the parents — who told their son not to talk to investigators — could face charges, and new details reveal a series of red flags to which the parents allegedly failed to respond.

The dad had bought the semi-automatic 9mm Sig Sauer handgun that his son allegedly used just four days earlier, on Black Friday, officials previously revealed.

The second-year student then posed with it on social media, which suggested it was "freely available" in the family home before the slaughter, McDonald previously said. What's more, his mother posted a picture online about using the gun, saying "mom and son day testing out his new xmas present."

McDonald said Friday that the parents were called in after a teacher saw disturbing drawings on Crumbley's desk. The drawings included a picture of a semi-automatic handgun pointed at the words "the thoughts won't stop, help me" and "blood everywhere," along with a picture of someone shot and bleeding. The drawing also contained the lines "my life is useless" and "the world is dead."

When the parents met with their son and a school counselor, they did not inspect his backpack or ask him about the gun, according to the prosecutor. By the time the meeting took place, Crumbley had altered the drawing to make it less disturbing, but his frightened teacher had apparently already snapped a picture of the original version.
Ethan Crumbley gun
The teen posted with the gun on social media, which suggested it was "freely available" in the family home.

McDonald also said the parents declined to take Ethan home after the meeting, which she said was a mistake, insisting he should not have been allowed to re-enter the classroom.

"Any individual who had the opportunity to stop this tragedy should have done so. The question is what did they know and when did they know it," McDonald said. "The notion that a parent could read those words and also have access to a deadly weapon that they gave him ... it is criminal."

The prosecutor added she doesn't think the charges are a "unique or unusual" interpretation of the law, citing a moment when Ethan Crumbley got in trouble at school and his mother responded via text: "...you have to learn not to get caught."
A flag flies at half mast in Centennial Park in honor of the students and staff killed and wounded in the November 30 shooting at Oxford High School.
A flag flies at half-staff Thursday in Centennial Park in honor of the students and staff killed and wounded in the November 30 shooting at Oxford High School.
Scott Olson/Getty Images

McDonald, a Democrat, also took aim at Michigan's gun laws, which she characterized as "woefully inadequate," criticizing the state's lack of a safe-storage law for guns and that children are allowed to go to shooting
Saint Teresa of Avila

TradGranny

On Friday morning, Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald announced that her office will also prosecute Ethan's parents, James and Jennifer Crumbley, who are charged with four counts each of involuntary manslaughter.

. . . In the days leading up to the attack, an Oxford High teacher had "observed Ethan searching ammunition on his cellphone during class," according to McDonald—a common warning behavior in school shooting cases. That prompted attempts by worried school officials to contact his parents via phone and email; the school got no response from the Crumbleys, said McDonald. Shortly after that outreach, Jennifer exchanged text messages with her son, according to McDonald.

"LOL, I'm not mad at you," she allegedly texted to Ethan. "You have to learn not to get caught."

A longtime threat assessment expert I spoke with on Friday indicated that the scenario with the parents in Michigan appears to be highly unusual. The expert, who specializes in school security, said: "I've seen many uncooperative or belligerent parents over the years dealing with threat investigations, lots and lots of denial. It can understandably get emotional. But no, I cannot recall a case where there was this kind of enabling going on, from what this one looks like, at least at a distance. This looks next level."

https://www.motherjones.com/crime-justice/2021/12/crumbleys-michigan-school-shooting-oxford-high-charges/
Saint Teresa of Avila

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: TradGranny on December 03, 2021, 06:18:45 PM
an Oxford High teacher had "observed Ethan searching ammunition on his cellphone during class,"

OK, I think the kid should go away for life, and the parents should be prosecuted, too... but this is just Democrat gun fearmongering.

If shopping for ammo online makes someone a criminal, then the majority of this country are criminals.

motherjones

figures
this page left intentionally blank

TradGranny

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on December 03, 2021, 07:03:43 PM
an Oxford High teacher had "observed Ethan searching ammunition on his cellphone during class,"

OK, I think the kid should go away for life, and the parents should be prosecuted, too... but this is just Democrat gun fearmongering.

If shopping for ammo online makes someone a criminal, then the majority of this country are criminals.

motherjones

figures

It's two things. Yes it's Democrat gun fearmongering. But there is also a history of satanism in earlier school shootings, all of which have been covered up my the controlled media.
Saint Teresa of Avila