The Church Door > Coffee and Donuts

Hi From New England

(1/6) > >>

bilbobaggins:
I am a Christian and I look forward to learning about traditinal Catholicism.

Melkor:
Hiya Bilbo! When you convert to Catholicism make sure to mention me in the credits  ;) :pray1:

bilbobaggins:

--- Quote from: Melkor on October 20, 2021, 03:30:26 PM ---Hiya Bilbo! When you convert to Catholicism make sure to mention me in the credits  ;) :pray1:

--- End quote ---

I would never give credit to some who has taken on Melkor as a name >:(. Perhaps, I can forgive you since I love your signature quotes.

Melkor:

--- Quote from: bilbobaggins on October 20, 2021, 03:47:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Melkor on October 20, 2021, 03:30:26 PM ---Hiya Bilbo! When you convert to Catholicism make sure to mention me in the credits  ;) :pray1:

--- End quote ---

I would never give credit to some who has taken on Melkor as a name >:(. Perhaps, I can forgive you since I love your signature quotes.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough, but while on the topic what did Bauglir do to Bilbo?

bilbobaggins:

--- Quote from: Melkor on October 20, 2021, 03:54:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: bilbobaggins on October 20, 2021, 03:47:39 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Fair enough, but while on the topic what did Bauglir do to Bilbo?

--- End quote ---

The whole causing the fall, corrupting Arda, corrupting men, rebelling against the one, corrupting angels [balrogs] and the like. Sauron carried on the work and his ring caused Bilbo no small amount of discontentment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version