Memento Mori Rosaries from a Trusted Source

Started by dellery, June 21, 2021, 05:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Acolyte

I like that rosary. St.Benedict center and Pardon Crucifix as well.

Very nice.

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

dellery

Quote from: Acolyte on June 21, 2021, 08:44:28 PM

Very nice.

It would be an honor if you allow me to buy it for you. I can ship it to a postal shop or UPS Access Point so you don't have to give out your address.

QuoteWe begin to die the moment we are born, and a good life is lived in accepting that context, not in its denial. Thus, one of the most important questions we can ask ourselves is, 'am I going to live my life avoiding death or preparing for it?'
--Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattsalyer/2021/06/06/sister-theresa-aletheias-modern-memento-mori/?sh=1aa8a06853bb
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Acolyte

Quote from: dellery on June 21, 2021, 09:38:04 PM
Quote from: Acolyte on June 21, 2021, 08:44:28 PM

Very nice.

It would be an honor if you allow me to buy it for you. I can ship it to a postal shop or UPS Access Point so you don't have to give out your address.

QuoteWe begin to die the moment we are born, and a good life is lived in accepting that context, not in its denial. Thus, one of the most important questions we can ask ourselves is, 'am I going to live my life avoiding death or preparing for it?'
--Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattsalyer/2021/06/06/sister-theresa-aletheias-modern-memento-mori/?sh=1aa8a06853bb

Very kind of you delivery and God bless you for offering, but I'll have to respectfully decline. I use my grandmother's Lourdes rosary 90% of the time and my First Communion one the other times.

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III