Lunar Eclipse on Friday 19th November Visible in the USA

Started by MaximGun, November 17, 2021, 08:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximGun

Bernadette

The moon was unusually large and bright last night, wonder if it's related to this.
My Lord and my God.

drummerboy

In WI we'll probably have clouds like most astronomical events, although I have seen the northern lights twice
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: drummerboy on November 18, 2021, 11:43:51 PM
In WI we'll probably have clouds like most astronomical events, although I have seen the northern lights twice

Ive seen them a few times and man are they a sight to behold. Good luck convincing me God doesn't exist when something so beautiful exists in our world
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Lynne

Yeah, it happened around 4 am EST. I get up around that time and was out walking the dog but it was totally cloudy.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

mikemac

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 19, 2021, 06:54:00 AM

Ive seen them a few times and man are they a sight to behold. Good luck convincing me God doesn't exist when something so beautiful exists in our world

Yeah I've seen the northern lights myself a couple of times too.  But one night when we were deer hunting up by Burnt River I stepped out of the camper and the entire sky was red and moving you know like the northern lights do.  We were in an isolated area with no lights around, so I guess that may have been why the sky looked so red.  I've never seen it so red like that before though.  It looked like this.

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

drummerboy

- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne