Locked Out

Started by red solo cup II, June 02, 2020, 04:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red solo cup II

rsc here.
I have a new email address for my contact info on my account. I tried to enter this but accidentally spelt it wrong. I realized I wouldn't be able to receive confirmation from SD. I tried to correct the mistake but was told my password was invalid. I sent an email to the SD's address explaining the problem and listed my name and new email. This was on May 12th. I heard nothing. I've sent two more emails with same info and have received no reply. I've been locked out for 3 weeks now. I've been patient but this is BS.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: red solo cup II on June 02, 2020, 04:16:20 AM
I sent an email to the SD's address explaining the problem and listed my name and new email. This was on May 12th. I heard nothing. I've sent two more emails with same info and have received no reply. I've been locked out for 3 weeks now. I've been patient but this is BS.

Have you tried sending Kaesekopf a PM with your secondary account?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Gardener

I sent an email and txt to Kaesekopf.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Jayne

I'm sorry that you are in such a frustrating situation, but I really like your choice of new user name.  It gives a sort of aristocratic touch to the forum. 

Hang in there.  It ought to be resolved soon.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Kaesekopf

I did not check my spam folder.  I'm a dumb.

Email should be changed so you can access red solo cup. 

My apologies for negligence.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 03, 2020, 10:44:52 PM
I did not check my spam folder.  I'm a dumb.

Email should be changed so you can access red solo cup. 

My apologies for negligence.

I dunno, I like the new, improved RSC dos.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

red solo cup

Ah it's nice to be back. Thank you K. And a special thanks to Gardner for your help. I have to admit that when I was choosing  a login name, instead of rsc II, I mischievously considered Heinrich Is A Weeny. I knew everyone would think it was Jayne. But my better nature prevailed.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Gardener

I would have chosen "GardenerKillsFakePlants", personally.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Jayne

Quote from: red solo cup on June 04, 2020, 01:14:51 PM
Ah it's nice to be back. Thank you K. And a special thanks to Gardner for your help. I have to admit that when I was choosing  a login name, instead of rsc II, I mischievously considered Heinrich Is A Weeny. I knew everyone would think it was Jayne. But my better nature prevailed.

I am so offended that I am thinking of changing my name to Karen.   :P

red solo cup

Quote from: Jayne on June 04, 2020, 01:22:45 PM

That would make you the forum's second KK ;)
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Jayne

Quote from: red solo cup on June 04, 2020, 01:58:14 PM

One is enough.  As long as he remembers to check his spam folder.   :cheesehead:

Heinrich

Which has been her goal all along.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jayne

Quote from: Heinrich on June 04, 2020, 04:02:26 PM

Which has been her goal all along.

I get why people thought of me as an unofficial second-in-command way back when we were on Fisheaters in the days before SD.  But it just doesn't make sense to think that now. 

Anyhow, Heinrich, you obviously have some sort of problem with me.  I am reasonably sure the vast majority of posters here are not interested in seeing you snipe at me in random threads (or my responses to that.)  Why don't you unblock me so we can discuss this in PMs?  I would be very happy to talk things out with you.  For most people, watching us bicker is detrimental to their experience of the forum.