Embedding from Twitter

Started by Vox Clara, May 11, 2022, 10:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vox Clara

Is there a way to embed tweets on the forum?

Lynne

One way is to take a screen shot but depending on the tool you use, it's tedious. For instance, because I have a Dropbox account, I can hit the print screen button on my Windows keyboard and a picture of my screen is stored in a Dropbox folder. But then I need to crop it and save that and upload it somewhere to display here...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Prayerful

A fair few forums allow it if you paste in. Maybe King K could get an update on the software.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Vox Clara

Quote from: Lynne on May 11, 2022, 03:59:10 PM
One way is to take a screen shot but depending on the tool you use, it's tedious. For instance, because I have a Dropbox account, I can hit the print screen button on my Windows keyboard and a picture of my screen is stored in a Dropbox folder. But then I need to crop it and save that and upload it somewhere to display here...

Yeah, I'm not gonna do all that.  :lol:

Lynne

Quote from: Vox Clara on May 11, 2022, 07:51:36 PM
Quote from: Lynne on May 11, 2022, 03:59:10 PM

Yeah, I'm not gonna do all that.  :lol:

Nope, me neither!  :laugh:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"