What are you drinking?

Started by Warwick, September 21, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warwick

What are you drinking right now and what are you favorite alcoholic drinks? Newcastle Brown Ale and Yuengling are my favorite, Tanqueray as well.

Drinking Yuengling now.

Habitual_Ritual

Quarter Horse Smooth Bourbon . A nice tipple.
Recently polished off a bottle of Michter's Kentucky straight Rye Bourbon. That was very nice

No mixers, just ice
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Bernadette

Never mind, missed the alcoholic part.
My Lord and my God.

Heinrich

Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen. Voll vom Geschmack. :cheeseheadbeer:
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Warwick

Warwick

Quote from: Habitual_Ritual on September 21, 2018, 07:16:57 PM
Quarter Horse Smooth Bourbon . A nice tipple.
Recently polished off a bottle of Michter's Kentucky straight Rye Bourbon. That was very nice

No mixers, just ice
Very cool, I have been just doing Gin for awhile as far as liqour but I have had Knob creek before and it was nice. What are your favorite drinks?

Kaesekopf

I wish I was drinking some Henry McKenna ten year bottled in bond. 

Alas

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Warwick on September 21, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
What are you drinking right now and what are you favorite alcoholic drinks? Newcastle Brown Ale and Yuengling are my favorite, Tanqueray as well.

Drinking Yuengling now.
I find yuengling immensely overrated. 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Warwick

To each there own, I've always liked it. Its the cheapest darker beer that I know of. Newcastle has seem to be taking over as my favorite though. I like Craft Beer but I cant seem to ever justify paying $10 for a six pack on a regular basis. That being said Newcastle and Guinness are only a dollar below... Guinness is not my favorite  but I like drinking light, medium and dark beers under 10. So that seems to be the best way to achieve that.

Guinness

Warwick

I have been drinking Leffe Abbey Ale, its delicious.

maryslittlegarden

Was drinking  coffee with rumchata on Tuesday to warm up.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: Warwick on January 31, 2019, 07:17:57 AM

At 6am, Warwick? Have you been drinking all night, or is this how you start the morning?  :D

:beer:

Heinrich

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on January 31, 2019, 09:35:09 AM

At 6am, Warwick? Have you been drinking all night, or is this how you start the morning?  :D

That is how King Phillip II of Spain did, if I am not mistaken. Coffee was not de riguer yet. His Highness did attend daily Mass, too.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: Heinrich on January 31, 2019, 09:56:02 AM
Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on January 31, 2019, 09:35:09 AM

That is how King Phillip II of Spain did, if I am not mistaken. Coffee was not de riguer yet. His Highness did attend daily Mass, too.

Well, it's basically cereal. Why not?  :D

Prayerful

Just some fizzy water got in Supervalu, though might have some Scotch if I can lay hands on some.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.