Anyone hear from clau clau?

Started by Non Nobis, October 23, 2020, 09:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Non Nobis

He is such a long-time member (since 2014) and it finally struck me that I hadn't seen him for a while.  His last post was in August.

People come and (too often) go and I am usually unobservant but for some reason noticed this.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Lynne

He was upset about various topics and the lack of moderation, unfortunately.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

diaduit

I wondered about him too as he said he did suffer with depression.  Isn't Greg his brother?

Lynne

Quote from: diaduit on November 02, 2020, 03:49:48 AM
I wondered about him too as he said he did suffer with depression.  Isn't Greg his brother?

Yes, Greg is his brother.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

abc123

Pretty sure he's posting as paul14. The posting styles are practically identical and the 8 bit character on the coffee mug is a bit of a giveaway.

Prayerful

Quote from: abc123 on November 02, 2020, 09:07:12 PM
Pretty sure he's posting as paul14. The posting styles are practically identical and the 8 bit character on the coffee mug is a bit of a giveaway.

Still, no harm in prayer for him, for each other.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Non Nobis on October 23, 2020, 09:06:13 PM
He is such a long-time member (since 2014) and it finally struck me that I hadn't seen him for a while.  His last post was in August.

People come and (too often) go and I am usually unobservant but for some reason noticed this.

:pray2: :pray3: