Living in Russia

Started by LausTibiChriste, October 12, 2021, 02:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

Kamchatka, Russia 🇷🇺 - by drone [4K]

LAUS, this has some cute seals & I believe some whales; I think your child would enjoy watching it.
This amazing footage could easily be the backdrop of a movie. It is gorgeous! :thumbsup: I hope that you & others will enjoy watching it.

?????? ???? and welcome to this stunning aerial footage of Kamchatka, Russia.

In this clip you can see all the famous sights of this mind-blowing peninsula like the Klyuchevskoy Volcano, the Mutnovsky Volcano, Shiveluch Volcano, the Tolbachik Volcano, the beautiful landscape with its incredible shore,  and much more...

And like you expect it, the clip is filmed in 4K UHD resolution!

Prayerful

Quote from: GiftOfGod on October 18, 2021, 11:51:12 AM
Quote from: Prayerful on October 18, 2021, 11:42:17 AM
Russia has always had a large population, Tatars and others, roughly summing to one fifth all told.
It's interesting to see that traditional Catholics are so tolerant and positive about a country's Muslim population going from 1/5th to 1/3rd but utterly despondent about other countries' Muslim populations going from 1% to 10%.

Tatars and others are native to their land, while Euroland's Mohammadans are very rarely that, barring the handful of Bosniaks and Albanians. If native Russians abort too many of their children and drink too much spirits and find Moslems are therefore growing towards parity, well that's one of those things.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

GiftOfGod

Russia is going on a one week COVID lockdown!

Putin 'can't understand what's going on' with vaccine hesitancy

Quote"I can't understand what's going on," Putin said, according to AP. "We have a reliable and efficient vaccine. The vaccine really reduces the risks of illness, grave complications and death," he said.

"There are only two ways to get over this period — to get sick or to receive a vaccine," he said. "It's better to get the vaccine. Why wait for the illness and its grave consequences?" he added.

Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

LausTibiChriste

Considering you love tainting yourself voluntarily with the cells of murdered fetuses,

Riddle me this riddle man

How many polio vaccines did you have as a kid?

Because your autism is blaring.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on October 25, 2021, 05:30:38 AM
Considering you love tainting yourself voluntarily with the cells of murdered fetuses,

Let's not turn this into a vaxx vs anti vaxx thread.

No vaccine threads again, pleaee.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

The MMR vaccine causes autism, not the polio vaccine.

The polio vaccine causes Gates Foundation press releases.
this page left intentionally blank

GiftOfGod

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on October 18, 2021, 09:24:07 AM
What's your point retard? It's a prediction

Almost every country these days is 1/3 muslim.

That's like saying, "I predict in 15 years MOST countries will have a coastline"

Real breakthrough journalism.

Aww, Laus doesn't like it when Mother Russia gets called out. You're a good lapdog for Putin.

May your children be retarded, autistic, and Muslim (aka "Russian").

If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

clau clau

Quote from: GiftOfGod on October 25, 2021, 11:52:11 AM

That's like saying, "I predict in 15 years MOST countries will have a coastline"

Aww, Laus doesn't like it when Mother Russia gets called out. You're a good lapdog for Putin.

See you next Tuesday.
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

GiftOfGod

Heinrich

Say what you will to and about the man, but wishing ill on family demonstrates total failure and an unsound soul.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Heinrich on October 25, 2021, 02:45:40 PM

Say what you will to and about the man, but wishing ill on family demonstrates total failure and an unsound soul.
Interesting to see that you are OK with calling someone retarded or autistic but draw the line at using those same words at someone else. Like I said during my feud with ChisTulsa, bite me and I bite back 5x harder. Someone who brandishes a knife and shouldn't be shocked when the other guy pulls a gun.

Christe Eleison

Putin: Wokeness Is Dismantling The West: Cancel Culture First Happened In Russia During Bolsheviks!

Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the far-left woke ideology is causing societal ills in the West, saying that it is no different than what happened in Russia during the 1917 revolution.

COMMENTS:

"Putin is the only leader in the world to talk of the importance of morality spiritual values in political discourse.  I'm a Brit but he would get my vote"

John The Accountant
1 day ago
"My vote also, and I am also British."

Jeff Berlin
1 day ago
'He not only gets my vote.
I will kill for him.
I die for no one but, my family.
Long live Vladimir Putin.
Long live the Russian people.'

Amine héro
1 day ago
'From Morroco I add my vote ?'

'SORRY, YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM WE NEED HIM HERE IN THE USA!!!'

Nina Bims
1 day ago
"Respect and warmest regards for Mr. Putin and all Brothers Sisters in Russia.. From me in Jakarta - Indonesia 🇮🇩 "🤗

Christe Eleison

Dear Mr. Heinrich,

Thank you, for posting this. I agree with you.
May God Bless you & your loved ones!
:pray3:

GiftOfGod

How could a former housecleaner to the President of Russia be worth $100 million?
Where did that money come from? Obviously the Russian government (and whoever is in control of it) doesn't want people to know.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10139909/Russia-blocks-website-exposed-Putins-cleaner-turned-millionaire-mistress.html

By the way, what sort of country bans political journalism web sites?

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Christe Eleison on October 26, 2021, 05:53:57 AM

Dear Mr. Heinrich,

Thank you, for posting this. I agree with you.
May God Bless you & your loved ones!
:pray3:

Couldn't agree more.  Thanks, Christe Eleison!
this page left intentionally blank