Monkeypox - Another Bio-Weapon intentionally released on us.

Started by josh987654321, May 31, 2022, 10:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prayerful

It's just an issue for sodomites. I doubt they will ever push it as hard as the sniffles AKA COVID.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

josh987654321

Quote from: Prayerful on July 26, 2022, 06:04:02 PM
It's just an issue for sodomites. I doubt they will ever push it as hard as the sniffles AKA COVID.

While sodomites may be good vectors for getting and spreading it, doesn't mean it's necessarily isolated to them, remember too, in this age of bio-warfare, I think we should be careful with our assumptions, as it could be an engineered strain as the NTI Scenario of it states - https://static1.squarespace.com/static/61910a2d98732d54b73ef8fc/t/6295de8864f2fa293418a0f6/1653989045776/monkeypox+paper.pdf

You'll also notice the timeline too, perhaps things will be mitigated and it will not go fully to plan, just like covid didn't go fully to plan either, nevertheless, we will see in time, as it's 2023 that according to the exercise they ran where they share the findings that it's a unique strain manipulated in a lab.

In any case, the whole goal of the exercise is to create the crisis and fear in order to catch us in the reaction to it (experimental gene therapy).

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Prayerful

Quote from: josh987654321 on July 27, 2022, 01:24:06 AM

While sodomites may be good vectors for getting and spreading it, doesn't mean it's necessarily isolated to them, remember too, in this age of bio-warfare, I think we should be careful with our assumptions, as it could be an engineered strain as the NTI Scenario of it states - https://static1.squarespace.com/static/61910a2d98732d54b73ef8fc/t/6295de8864f2fa293418a0f6/1653989045776/monkeypox+paper.pdf

You'll also notice the timeline too, perhaps things will be mitigated and it will not go fully to plan, just like covid didn't go fully to plan either, nevertheless, we will see in time, as it's 2023 that according to the exercise they ran where they share the findings that it's a unique strain manipulated in a lab.

In any case, the whole goal of the exercise is to create the crisis and fear in order to catch us in the reaction to it (experimental gene therapy).

God Bless

God bless you too, but COVID and the overspending in nearly closed down economies gave us a logistics crisis and high inflation. The powers of these people would last not that long in a world after economic collapse. Nearly all their wealth is electronic and authority over farmland investments mightn't last too long. A weakened or collapsed state won't be enforcing property right on farmland or whichever of former people like those. Dosing homos with more meds, plus a certain worryingly vast cohort who believe official journalism might give them their sample.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

james03

A new pandemic, either a new strain of COVID or Monkeypox gives them ballot drop boxes.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Jmartyr

Listening to Matt Walsh today, a queer dude was complaining how he contracted monkeypox by sleeping with several guys on the weekend, but it was everybody else's fault and not his.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

josh987654321

Quote from: james03 on July 27, 2022, 03:02:05 PM
A new pandemic, either a new strain of COVID or Monkeypox gives them ballot drop boxes.

True, but I think it's about much more then that, there are many aspects to this.

Depopulation (closely linked to Climate Change agenda), many of these evil people believe the world is overpopulated and are looking for controlled means to reduce the worlds population.
2. Blackmail and corruption, just like Biden, those such as Fauci and Bill Gates and Tedros etc, are all blackmailable and someone is pulling their strings and putting their pieces into place, of which these covid jabs are a crucial part.
3. Covid was a bio-weapon man made and released (which means the jabs were not a solution but part of the plan), China helped circulate it to the world in collaboration with others such as the WHO and corrupt officials in the USA and Wuhan was partnered with EcoHealth Alliance in the USA who were receiving NIH funding for bat coronavirus research they obviously shared with Wuhan China for a reason, maybe even the USA were the ones who orchestrated the release from Wuhan to then blame on China (China is certainly playing a part though).
4. If Monkeypox turns out to be another manipulated bio-weapon according to the NTI exercise scenario, this then leads to totalitarian responses in fighting and defending against new biological warfare.

Anyway, those are just some pieces of the puzzle coming together so far.

Interestingly, the Russians were mentioning years ago in articles that the US were developing bio-weapons in Ukraine to target Russians at the genetic level (Slavs, of which ethnically also include Ukraine hence the bio-labs there and in Georgia with a supply of Slavic people for testing and development purposes), no doubt China and the US are working on next gen bio-warfare.

https://www.rt.com/news/408416-russians-biological-samples-research/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41816857
(These were back in 2017)

Another good read from Dr Robert Malone - https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/biowarfare-and-the-brave-new-world

Psalm 141:9-10
9 Keep me from the trap which they have laid for me, and from the snares of evildoers! 10 Let the wicked together fall into their own nets, while I escape.

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

james03

Quote1. Depopulation (closely linked to Climate Change agenda), many of these evil people believe the world is overpopulated and are looking for controlled means to reduce the worlds population.

The vax causes infertility.  We are already getting field reports from various countries showing a dramatic decline in births.  It will take time to develop the data, but we should have better evidence in about a year.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

josh987654321

Quote from: james03 on July 28, 2022, 08:17:31 AM
The vax causes infertility.  We are already getting field reports from various countries showing a dramatic decline in births.  It will take time to develop the data, but we should have better evidence in about a year.

This would make sense in light of the Avengers movies which I was surprised at the time that the bad guy was a depopulation believer, they sowed the seeds with the movies and the climate change ideology, it's the atheist then finding a "humane" way of achieving it, hence abortion, contraception, LGBTQIA agenda which are all evil and barren, the next step is mass sterilization which these jabs would be perfect for, but they are evil people and they are messing around with genetic engineering, so there will no doubt be other unforeseen and devastating consequences even if that's their plan IMO hence the many other side effects including lethal.

Another interesting correlation that may or may not be something, these jabs cause blood clotting and so does birth control such as the pill - https://helloclue.com/articles/sex/hormonal-birth-control-and-blood-clots

We also know they were working on birth control in the form of a Vaccine - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2453766/ the WHO also trialed this secretly in Kenya by lacing Tetanus Vaccines with beta hCG which later got covered up when found out and the Catholics who helped expose it were slandered - https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=81838

God Bless

Jmartyr

Right. Just heard from the Daily Wire that it's like 97% male, queer related.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

MaximGun

Quote from: Jmartyr on July 29, 2022, 11:33:05 AM
Right. Just heard from the Daily Wire that it's like 97% male, queer related.

It's 100% male queer related.  97% of the people who have it are male sodomites and the other 3% are people who have come into close contact with them.  If you are not touching male queers then there is zero chance of getting Monkeypox.

Jmartyr

Quote from: Greg on July 29, 2022, 12:46:25 PM
Monkeypox has been renamed "Schlong Covid".
Saw that on Tucker last night, lol I personally liked Adam Schiffilis.

Jmartyr

james03

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/fox-news-panel-goes-crazy-when-guest-warns-dont-go-to-gay-orgies-if-you-dont-want-to-get-monkeypox/?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

QuoteIn a segment focusing on the spread of monkeypox, three panel members – including the Fox News host, Kennedy Montgomery – slammed American Majority CEO Ned Ryun as a "bigot" for daring to point out that more than nine out of 10 cases of monkeypox are contracted by men having sexual relations with men.

"As for monkeypox, I think there's a pretty good rule in life: Don't attend gay orgies," Ryun said.

Hopefully no one watches Fox News anymore.  Tucker is all they have.

And don't name your daughter "Kennedy".