Jab Death and Injury Stories

Started by King Wenceslas, September 15, 2021, 09:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: james03 on October 13, 2021, 07:13:10 PM
I have applied to trademark a new term:

Slaughtered Baby Death Jab(TM)

And when the vampires at Pfizer and Moderna get their approval to give the death jab to children as young as 6 months, you can trademark...

(Slaughtered Baby)2 Death JabTM
this page left intentionally blank

Kathleen

More on death and injuries attributable to the Slaughtered Baby Death Jab.

ICU Doctor Describes Nightmarish COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries In Letters To FDA, CDC

Oct 13, 2021

Excerpts:

Dr. Patricia Lee, M.D. describes observing "entirely healthy individuals suffering serious, often fatal, injuries," her attorneys noted in a follow-up email. These include "transverse myelitis, resulting in quadriplegia, pneumocystis pneumonia, multi-system organ failure, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, post partum hemorrhagic shock and septic chock, and disseminated CMV and CMV viremia."

"it is my clinical judgment that each of these injuries were caused by the Covid-19 vaccine, because there was no other plausible explanation for these injuries other than the fact that the patients had recently been vaccinated."

Dr. Lee noted that "approximately half of the patients detailed" in her letter have since died. "Those who survived are struggling with long-term sequelae and a diminished quality of life,"

her colleagues are reluctant to speak out about similar experiences in fear of fueling "vaccine hesitancy" and facing potential punishment.

MaximGun

Quote from: revival2029 on October 13, 2021, 02:48:40 PM
The sickness is a very spiritual sickness. I hardly am ever suicidial and I have been deeply suicidial at times, not that I wanted to pull the trigger but I just wanted to die.  My wife also has had very spiritual experiences during this sickness, both hellish and heavenly.

Interesting.  I have heard others report the same thing, that mental health was affected when the symptoms were at their worst.

MaximGun

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 16, 2021, 10:25:37 AM
Quote from: MaximGun on September 16, 2021, 01:13:52 AM
The problem with anecdotes is that with 2 billiion vaccinations they mean very little.

They show lottery winners in the media because they like to give the impression that people have a high chance of winning, but in reality you have a better chance of guessing the phone number of a random stranger.  Yet everybody knows the brother of someone who won.

We don't know the age of the stroke victim.  We don't know the state of health of the man with rashes.  We don't know whether the victims we are reading about in 2 stories are the same victim with some details changed.

When an undertaker has 5 times the number of people to bury or when priests are giving the last rights to ten 40 year olds per week who are all vaccinated then we will know with greater certainty.  But I am looking for these observations and asking priests I know and not getting any evidence of a noticeable increase in deaths,

Perfect argument so that the death jab can continue on in its grisly work. You should be working for Fauci as his PR man.

The fact remains that the absolute numbers of deaths from both Covid and the vaccines are very low.  I know 1 person who has died of Covid out of several thousand people in various social networks who I would know about of be informed of the death if they died.  I live on an estate where people are socialable and none are dead, though most are jabbed and most have had Covid.

It is essentially a new form of flu, which is now endemic and will kill off fat, old, diabetic people at an increased rate for a while until it reaches equilibrium.  Fat people can lose weight if they don't want to suffer.

It is an annoying new virus, but not worth turning the world upside down for.  The vaccines are essentially marginally useful.  If you are 70 they might help if you keep getting boosters,  if you are a 17 year old male it is moronic to take the risk.

If the vaccines were killing people in significant numbers then by now there would be many more dead people.  What is still possible is that the vaccines cause the virus to mutate in ways it would not if so many people were not vaccinated.

There is a plausible scenario where a new mutation could be more deadly than the variants so far.  I have no doubt that with the ability to lower blood oxygen levels we could, potentially, see a more deadly strain arise.  The question then become whether natural immunity to the earlier Covid or the vaccine gives better protection.

I don't trust governements and medical people who promote abortion to get these things right.  I anticipate that God will so arrange things such that the unvaccinated come out on top.  The obvious reason is that the vast majority of the SSPX are not vaccinated.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: MaximGun on October 14, 2021, 12:35:45 AM
Quote from: revival2029 on October 13, 2021, 02:48:40 PM
The sickness is a very spiritual sickness. I hardly am ever suicidial and I have been deeply suicidial at times, not that I wanted to pull the trigger but I just wanted to die.  My wife also has had very spiritual experiences during this sickness, both hellish and heavenly.

Interesting.  I have heard others report the same thing, that mental health was affected when the symptoms were at their worst.

The 14 Holy Helpers seem exactly who we need to love and ponder on these days. 

The unclean spirits sowing viruses and despair are scared of blessed St. Benedict Medals, especially the little prayers in Latin.
My feverish symptoms included ruminating about being contaminated at the airport...I prayed especially to St. Raphael.  What kept me basically sane and surrendered was I'd just had a good Confession about 30 hours before getting slammed.

MaximGun

I wonder if the Chinese manipulated virus hasn't used something really evil in its production, which causes diabolical oppression.  I believe I read in books about diabolical possession that food can be used as a mechanism to possess people with evil spirits, so why not viruses?

It's strange that a respiratory virus causes depressive thoughts and I have heard a number of people tell me this.

Kathleen

BOMBSHELL: British Funeral Director John O'Looney: Deaths Skyrocketed '300%' After Covid Vaccine (Video)

EXCERPTS:

John O'Looney and his colleagues noticed that for the first year, there were no surplus deaths at all and if anything, fewer deaths. Those who died supposedly from the coronavirus, O'Looney asserts, appear to have succumbed to a drug called Midazolam given to nursing home residents.

But after the vaccine was introduced to his area in January, O'Looney said that the calls made to his funeral home soared, going up "300 percent".

After O'Looney spoke out last month, "about 65 professionals from within the industry in various positions" have approached him with similar stories about the nature of the dead arriving at funeral homes.

MaximGun

Wouldn't this be noticed?

Executors of Wills.  House Sales.  Funerals going through the streets.  Busier crematoriums.  Flower sales.

If there were 3 or 4 times the number of funerals in my part of the UK, I would notice.

Kathleen

Quote from: MaximGun on October 15, 2021, 02:26:51 AM
Wouldn't this be noticed?

Executors of Wills.  House Sales.  Funerals going through the streets.  Busier crematoriums.  Flower sales.

If there were 3 or 4 times the number of funerals in my part of the UK, I would notice.

QuoteAfter O'Looney spoke out last month, "about 65 professionals from within the industry in various positions" have approached him with similar stories about the nature of the dead arriving at funeral homes.

MaximGun

I mean noticed by verifiable people.  Not people that Looney knows.

An increase in deaths of 3 to 4 times would mean more 3 or 4 times the number of funeral processions.  I live next to one of the largest graveyards in Dorset and have not noticed more funerals.  There are a hell of a lot of old people down here.  It is like retirement central.

My wife's best friend sells flowers including funeral arrangements.  I called her and she said volumes were normal compared to the last few years.

Looney might be just that.

QuoteAfter O'Looney spoke out last month, "about 65 professionals from within the industry in various positions"

So his video went viral and thousands saw it (including me, some nutter in Portugal sent it to me) and 65 other conspiratorial people contacted him.  That is kind of expected.   It is called confirmation bias.  Nutters are motivated to contact you.   People who have noticed nothing are not motivated.  Where is the hard data that would correlate to this large increase in deaths?

I believe the jab is rather useless, probably dangerous for people that don't need it, and the virus is exaggerated and the coercion is evil.  But we will only convince sensible people of this if we don't go nuts and make claims we cannot backup.

Kathleen

That's fine. You discount it. Wanting documentation is a reasonable position. Given the overlords are doing everything they can to block documentation, it's up to all of us to form our position on that element.

June 11, 2021, Public Health England report showed that as a hospital patient, you are six times more likely to die of the COVID Delta variant if you are fully vaccinated, than if you are not vaccinated at all

The Curt Jester

Maxim, just to note that around here, a lot of families in the past year and a half have chosen to just not have funeral services/Masses.  So no gathering, no body, and no procession.  Would that have tripled or quadrupled the number?  Perhaps.  It's hard to say.  But if many Catholics (who are STRONGLY encouraged to have full body funerals around here) are still opting for nothing, one would think that among non-Catholics the number not having any sort of ceremony would be even higher.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

MaximGun

They did not block Looney did they.  He is all over YouTube and Social Media

I think it is much harder for authorities to block information than you imagine.  The web is a very leaky place with so many channels.  It leaks faster than it can be blocked.  That is why places like China block the entire platform, because they cannot filter out the stuff they don't like.

The trouble is that the sensational bullshit leaks faster or just as fast as the truth.

When there are flower sellers buying new cars because of the increased sales in funerals (their income would double at least as funerals are big business for them) then we will know Looney is correct and a large number of additional people are dying.

I am sure the vaccine is killing a few people.  But only a few.  Otherwise everyone with kids by now would know someone in their children's school who had died of a heart attack.  They have been injecting kids since the summer.  And this forum would have stories of healthy old people dropping dead.  Some of your parents and grandparents have had the jab.  300% is a big increase.  It would be noticed.

MaximGun

Quote from: The Curt Jester on October 15, 2021, 07:14:10 AM
Maxim, just to note that around here, a lot of families in the past year and a half have chosen to just not have funeral services/Masses.  So no gathering, no body, and no procession.

They still have a dig a hole.  I'd see them from my office window.

Real simple.  Go to the local graveyard and ask to see the book.  In most places it is public record.  Usually they are digging the graves in the same plot.  Look how many are freshly dug.

If you cannot confirm this stuff yourself by making a visit to your local graveyard or crematorium then don't push it because some stranger on YouTube said it.  That is lazy.

diaduit

I told you about our death notices and the appearance of young people increasing in it.  Also a friend of mine has a friend who works for a company who does the home alarm systems for vulnerable elderly and their cancellations are quadrupled since the vaccine rollout due to a higher than normal amount of deaths.  A pharmacist rang me the other day and during conversation told me how 20 people died in the state run nursing home within 2 weeks of vaccine in April, they would normally have 20 a year. 

I think the deaths are picking up speed to be honest.