Issues

Started by Kaesekopf, June 01, 2017, 01:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mono no aware

Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 16, 2017, 05:51:54 PMPon, you wrote "thanks" and didnt thank my "I give in" post.

I missed that.  I thought you had done it quietly, so as not to announce to people that they were now free to "thank" bans. But with this post, now they know.  I actually don't remember which bans I had wanted to thank.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Pon de Replay on June 16, 2017, 05:57:57 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 16, 2017, 05:51:54 PMPon, you wrote "thanks" and didnt thank my "I give in" post.

I missed that.  I thought you had done it quietly, so as not to announce to people that they were now free to "thank" bans. But with this post, now they know.  I actually don't remember which bans I had wanted to thank.
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

To be honest, the only time I check the ban thread is when I make new bans.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

RedCaves

What happened to the Chat button? It's missing.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: RedCaves on June 29, 2017, 07:59:54 PM
What happened to the Chat button? It's missing.
Haven't fixed it yet.

Carleendiane

.ive had to use my phone to type, all of a sudden the alphabet keys aren't working on my tablet. Only on this forum do they not work. Anyone else having this issue?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

I found another issue.  :(

I don't know how long it's been broken because I don't use the feature that much.

It's called Send This Topic. You click on the button to send the topic thread to an email address. I get a message that there's an invalid character in the email address but I'm sure there isn't.

I attached a png file of the result/message.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Gardener

Quote from: Lynne on September 21, 2017, 08:34:27 AM
I found another issue.  :(

I don't know how long it's been broken because I don't use the feature that much.

It's called Send This Topic. You click on the button to send the topic thread to an email address. I get a message that there's an invalid character in the email address but I'm sure there isn't.

I attached a png file of the result/message.

Just received same when testing.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Kaesekopf

I'll add it to the list!  Probably just someone's sloppy coding.