Ban the Person Above

Started by Angelorum, August 15, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OCLittleFlower

Banned for having stuff in the side bar that isn't English or Latin.

(Please forgive me, I didn't realize Pheo's avatar was depicting a saint and an angel.  I am so very, very sorry for my tasteless joke.)
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Lynne

Banned for having a Disney avatar.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Pheo

Banned for Crypto-Lefebvrianism.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Neopelagianus

Banned for having a lovelier avatar than mine. And yes, red is my favorite colour after royal blue, ultramarine and navy blue.

Neopelagianus
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Heinrich

Banned for talking colors like a woman.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Neopelagianus

Banned for having a nicer avatar than mine.

Neopelagianus
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Angelorum

Banned for not being confrontational on a Trad forum. :P
"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

Pheo

Banned for do you even lift.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Heinrich

Banned for making fun of Basilios.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

LausTibiChriste

Banned for not committing to his departure
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Angelorum

Banned for bringing up old news.
"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

Kaesekopf

Banned for not having an avatar
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

dymphna17

Banned for having a ginger in your avatar.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Neopelagianus

Banned Angelorum for saying that I am not confrontational in a trad forum. The reason is that I have reserved that for a combox debate with a Proddie a few days ago.

Banned LausTibiChriste for going to Poland without posting pictures of beautiful churches that I can visit someday.

Banned Kaesekopf for being unbannable.

Banned dymphna17 for no reason at all.

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

Basilios

Banned for not banning the person above; strong contempt of rules.
Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips. Incline not my heart to evil words.