James Grein: It's ALL coming down. Benedict forced to resign

Started by Santantonio, December 06, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: Elizabeth on December 14, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
Halfway through, Santantonio.  Dr. Marshall is an excellent interviewer, and Mr. Grein's continuing faith and efforts to recover from Uncle Ted are edifying in and of themselves. 
edit: ooh, I see in the comments Dr. Marshall has recorded a presentation about JP2 having been poisoned.  I've always suspected the tainted blood transfusion in the assassination attempt, but I'm wondering what Mr. Grein is talking about with the big sums of money he says JP2 needed from McCarrick/USA donors.

I wonder why they would poison him. He was giving them everything that they wanted.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

TradGranny

Quote from: martin88nyc on December 14, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
Halfway through, Santantonio.  Dr. Marshall is an excellent interviewer, and Mr. Grein's continuing faith and efforts to recover from Uncle Ted are edifying in and of themselves. 
edit: ooh, I see in the comments Dr. Marshall has recorded a presentation about JP2 having been poisoned.  I've always suspected the tainted blood transfusion in the assassination attempt, but I'm wondering what Mr. Grein is talking about with the big sums of money he says JP2 needed from McCarrick/USA donors.
That is a very big accusation and needs to be supported by hard evidence. Mr. Grein may be just connecting dots, that all

James Grein is speaking from first-hand knowledge. If you think he is "connecting dots," you did not listen to the interview.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

martin88nyc

Quote from: TradGranny on December 14, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on December 14, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
That is a very big accusation and needs to be supported by hard evidence. Mr. Grein may be just connecting dots, that all

James Grein is speaking from first-hand knowledge. If you think he is "connecting dots," you did not listen to the interview.
You are right. I only listened to the first 30 minutes. I will download the file and play it on my mp3 player tonight
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Elizabeth

Hi Martin, James Grein is not talking about JP2 suspected poisoning.  Taylor Marshall said he has a recorded show not yet published about this subject.

About all of the money, James traveled all over with McCarrick, and he says McCarrick both raised hundreds of thousands, and always passed out white envelopes full of cash wherever he went, including the Vatican.

Elizabeth

Quote from: Lynne on December 14, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

I wonder why they would poison him. He was giving them everything that they wanted.
Maybe not fast enough? So he could be blackmailed? because they are a coven of the worst Luciferians on Earth?
I don't understand about the money , either.  Except the Church is said to have been forced to spend $4 Billions in damages due to sex abuse, so maybe they were feeling a bit low on funds.  I'm eager to hear what the ideas are on this subject, because i was frustrated for years to feel like the only one freaked out and obsessed about the Abdication.

Santantonio

I don't remember anything about JP2 being poisoned.. JP1, yes. Regardless, I'm currently listening to their new
one about this history of corrupt cardinalate appointments.

james03

JPII was a big ecumenical liberal, heretic, and pedo enabler.  The victim's of Legion hand delivered reports of pedo rape to JPII, and he did nothing.  I highly doubt any claims of poisoning of JPII.  For the last few years he was a drooling vegetable.  If anyone would have poisoned him, it would have been conservatives and rape victims.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

QuoteWhere's the ambiguity?  It's perfectly clear.  Benedict resigned.

IF there was coercion, it's null-and-void, even if the letter of resignation dots all of the I's and crosses all of the tee's.

I'm mildly interested, since Bergoglio has already been twice accused publicly of heresy.  Either Benedict is still the Pope, or we have no Pope.  Bergoglio is not even Catholic.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Philip G.

Is there any examples in scripture where either God/prophets/priests/kings took away someones name or title after having given it?  I say this because the papacy is set apart from the rest of the apostles by the fact that Jesus gave Simon a new name, which was Peter.  I think the popes have always taken on a new name upon reception of papacy,  which indicates they have kept with that tradition.  And, that indicates its significance.  So, for Ratzinger to tolerate being called Emeritus Benedict is a total scandal, and it either indicates that he is ignorant of the significance of having a new name, which I highly doubt, or it indicates that he is participating in this scandal.  It is a scandal because it leads many catholics to doubt Francis as pope and consider Ratzinger as still pope.  I really have no respect for Ratzinger.  He is complicit.  I 100% believe he resigned the papacy.  But, it does not make sense for him to keep his papal name.  He must go back to being Ratzinger.  With that said, go back up to the top and consider my question again.  Was there ever a time where God removed/took away a name he gave from one of his creatures, no matter what it be?
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Philip G.

As I think back to a previous time when a pope resigned, it was that hermit/monk who complained that the cardinals were taking too long, so the cardinals elected him.  He ended up being a terrible pope, and resigned not long after.  But, the man who replaced him as the next pope, was not a good pope.  In fact, he was one of the popes in the book "the bad popes" published by barnesnoble highlighting the worst popes in history.  Some make Francis look like a puppydog.  This man who became pope was suspect of creating a hole in one of the walls of the previous popes rooms(the monk pope), and in the middle of the night speaking through the wall so as to cast a trance over the pope and tell him to resign the papacy so that he could himself become pope.  And, what is interesting about this is that it is another suspicion of coercion in the resignation of the papacy.  Some people are obsessed with Ratzinger being coerced after the fact, and it was no different with the other resignation that happened.  The only other resignations I think were during the great western schism, when all three agreed to resign and did so. 

Similarly with that hermit/pope who resigned, he was also restricted to the vatican upon resigning.  It would be interesting to know if after the hermit/pope's resignation, he was still addressed according to his previous papal name, or if he was addressed according to his non-pope name.   
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12