What are you drinking?

Started by Warwick, September 21, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Having an expresso roast(Costco via Starbucks brand) with organic whole milque. We have a water filter on our kitchen sink along with our Cuisine Art coffee maker's filter system. Quite delicious.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

cgraye

Bunnahabhain 25 Year Old.  I'm doing my taxes, and a good Scotch is making it a lot more bearable.

Heinrich

Quote from: cgraye on February 02, 2019, 08:04:57 PM
Bunnahabhain 25 Year Old.  I'm doing my taxes, and a good Scotch is making it a lot more bearable.

I remember you from FE. Glad to hear scotch is good.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Philip G.

I am drinking a lot of hand squeezed tangerines and oranges from the trees in my front yard.  There is a bunch, and it gives me my sugar for the day.  I also get to use this cool old fashioned glass squeezer.   
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

cgraye

Quote from: Heinrich on February 02, 2019, 09:13:33 PM
Quote from: cgraye on February 02, 2019, 08:04:57 PM

I remember you from FE. Glad to hear scotch is good.

I remember you too.  Those were some fun times.

Heinrich

Quote from: Philip G. on February 02, 2019, 11:30:17 PM
I am drinking a lot of hand squeezed tangerines and oranges from the trees in my front yard.  There is a bunch, and it gives me my sugar for the day.  I also get to use this cool old fashioned glass squeezer.

Great. Another Canadian

mikemac

Quote from: Heinrich on February 03, 2019, 02:53:56 PM
Quote from: Philip G. on February 02, 2019, 11:30:17 PM

Great. Another Canadian

Ha ha.  Mine were a little hard to squeeze.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Traditionallyruralmom

after the children are in bed, I will be drinking a cherry vodka sour.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.