QAnon Exposed as An Intel Psyop

Started by TradGranny, September 10, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

Quote from: Lambda Phage on September 21, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
Oh I get it. We have accepted that 9/11 must be false and the moon landings must have been faked. Therefore Qanon could not possibly be real.

Qanon is not real, but the above is how a stupid person would reason.

You reason the same way fwiw.
"Gnosticism is a conspiracy, therefore all conspiracies are a gnostic conspiracy."

lol. The awareness of a stone.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Lambda Phage

Quote from: dellery on September 21, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
Oh I get it. We have accepted that 9/11 must be false and the moon landings must have been faked. Therefore Qanon could not possibly be real.

"Gnosticism is a conspiracy, therefore all conspiracies are a gnostic conspiracy."

No, I don't, but nice try. Thank you very much for not actually disputing my premise, that the above is in fact how those individuals reason, and that it is stupid.

If all I get is a "yeah well so are you," I'll take it.

dellery

Quote from: Lambda Phage on September 22, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
Quote from: dellery on September 21, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

No, I don't, but nice try. Thank you very much for not actually disputing my premise, that the above is in fact how those individuals reason, and that it is stupid.

If all I get is a "yeah well so are you," I'll take it.

Wasn't trying to refute your premise, because it's correct, however, this backwards reasoning is more indicative of confusion than stupidity.

If you believe somebody to be lacking in reason, calling them stupid doesn't seem to be very instructive, but rather unreasonable as well.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.