Documentary on feminism in Isreal; the ultimate argument for MGTOW

Started by Padraig, July 04, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matto

I just wanted to say that most men out there are by most trad's standards losers. In the trad world we live in how many men can support a wife and six children on one income? Maybe ten percent. So what happens to the other ninety percent? Nobody cares about them. They are "cucks" and "INCELS" and KK and Greg and Laus Tibi Christi will insult them constantly and james03 will tell them how they need to work harder and man up and that is their own fault that they cannot support a wife and six children on one income in a world where the supply of workers has doubled and the demand has remained the same so that they have no leverage and that income has stagnated since the nineteen seventies and it is very hard for the average man to compete. And the losers will be shamed by the Father Rippergers for not making enough money while Father Ripperger lives off the tithes of the same losers he insults and says they are effeminate. It is a disaster. And I say this as a loser man who is living off of his parents because I am disabled and soon enough I will be on the street and homeless. But the whole idea that seventy percent of men are losers and eighty percent of the women are winners, what the hell will happen to the seventy percent who are losers and the rest of the women who cannot get the few winners? We live in a society of a hundred percent. They are "cucks" so who cares about them? Well their souls are as valuable as yours so you better care about them. And most of you are among the "cucks" yourselves and are only insulting them out of insecurity to look good and gain social credit. I must admit that there is nothing about this forum that bothers me more than the calling of our fellow men "cucks" by their fellow men, including our beloved moderator. "Cucks" indeed. There is no greater "cuck" than the man who will call his fellow man a "cuck" because he does not meet his societies' standards even though he has a soul as valuable as our own who Our Lord has been crucified for even more than our own because he has more humility than oursleves because if we call our fellow man a "cuck" we are admitting that we ourselves think we are better than him and think that we ourselves are not a "cuck" and that we are better than him ourselves. "Cuck" indeed.
I Love Watching Butterflies . . ..

Greg

Oh please.....you live in a bloody first world country.

Go and live in the third world and then tell me how hard your life is.

Businesses are ALWAYS looking for reliable workers.

Today I placed a 19 year old in a job.  Local grammar school boy from Kent into a London software company owned by a multi-millionaire who made his money in Lithium mining.  His salary is £25,000 and he is on for a bonus of another 5k to 10 k per year.  That's $40,000 or more at 19 years old!  He will have a take home pay of about $2500 per month.

By 25 he will be able to buy a 3 bedroom house with 20% down in cash and still enjoy holidays, nice clothes, a decent car and a rented flat.  The guy I placed 4 years ago made over $90,000 this year in salary and commission selling reg reporting software.  He is 23 years old.  I placed him in the job at 18 years old.

The only thing these lads have is a reasonable IQ and a lot of ambition (and me helping him with my connections and experience).

Spend 9 to 5 every day researching and contacting people in a semi-intelligent way over LinkedIn learn the market you are selling to and you will have a job paying at least $70,000 USD per year as a researcher for a software company.  Doesn't even require selling skills, since you are operating almost exclusively over social media.

You can clearly type so you can't be that disabled.  There are lots of jobs today that pay for tapping away on a keyboard.

I post good jobs on this forum's jobs board all the time and get bugger all replies.  I have a job opening right now in Eastern Toronto.  Not had a sniff.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Here is the Head of Sales's reply.

Hi Greg, (Tom on copy)

Yes, the interview did go very well. I can see why you recommended Tom. He is very capable and a pleasure to be around. I sincerely enjoyed our time together. I have asked Tom for a basic CV. Obviously, it will be more centred around his education and personal interests.

An offer will be approved by JW once he is satisfied Tom is the right person to join C________A. I am confident his approval will follow promptly as JW was already primed for this outcome and Tom is ideal for the role.

Also, your help with training Tom is greatly appreciated and welcomed, and I will take you up on that offer. Let us discuss this further next time we speak.

Finally, should Tom have any questions in the interim, my number is below. I will execute the next stages of the hiring process as quickly as possible. I have already reached out to JW this morning regarding Tom. I should speak with JW in the next 48 hours and revert.

Very warm wishes to you both, P------------
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg

JW approved the hire within 30 mins of that email being sent.  He starts on Tuesday 31st of July.

Some 19 year old lad fresh out of high-school can land a $40k per year job and you can't?

Employers want people that get stuff done and have drive and guts.  Not whiners and moaners.

Greg

MeanGene

Quote from: Matto on July 04, 2018, 08:19:52 PM
I just wanted to say that most men out there are by most trad's standards losers. In the trad world we live in how many men can support a wife and six children on one income? Maybe ten percent. So what happens to the other ninety percent? Nobody cares about them. They are "cucks" and "INCELS" and KK and Greg and Laus Tibi Christi will insult them constantly and james03 will tell them how they need to work harder and man up and that is their own fault that they cannot support a wife and six children on one income in a world where the supply of workers has doubled and the demand has remained the same so that they have no leverage and that income has stagnated since the nineteen seventies and it is very hard for the average man to compete. And the losers will be shamed by the Father Rippergers for not making enough money while Father Ripperger lives off the tithes of the same losers he insults and says they are effeminate. It is a disaster. And I say this as a loser man who is living off of his parents because I am disabled and soon enough I will be on the street and homeless. But the whole idea that seventy percent of men are losers and eighty percent of the women are winners, what the hell will happen to the seventy percent who are losers and the rest of the women who cannot get the few winners? We live in a society of a hundred percent. They are "cucks" so who cares about them? Well their souls are as valuable as yours so you better care about them. And most of you are among the "cucks" yourselves and are only insulting them out of insecurity to look good and gain social credit. I must admit that there is nothing about this forum that bothers me more than the calling of our fellow men "cucks" by their fellow men, including our beloved moderator. "Cucks" indeed. There is no greater "cuck" than the man who will call his fellow man a "cuck" because he does not meet his societies' standards even though he has a soul as valuable as our own who Our Lord has been crucified for even more than our own because he has more humility than oursleves because if we call our fellow man a "cuck" we are admitting that we ourselves think we are better than him and think that we ourselves are not a "cuck" and that we are better than him ourselves. "Cuck" indeed.

It's always a bit perilous to speak for others, but I would venture to guess that Greg, Laus, and James are referring to young trad men who are of able body and mind and have no legitimate excuse for not getting their life together. If a young trad male is genuinely disabled as you are then no one on this forum is suggesting that you simply man up and try harder. In fact I doubt anyone would refer to someone who's disabled as a "loser." Rather, the criticism is directed at a very real contingent of young trad men who seem to use the framework of Traditional Catholicism to act out their own "Inklings" fantasy.

The use of the word cuck is certainly not becoming of any Catholic man, however I can understand the frustration that fuels it's use especially when dealing with MGTOW zealots who generally can't attract a girl to begin with. I've only ever encountered one advocate of MGTOW who wasn't just using it as an excuse to quit on his stool between rounds so to speak. It is natural for a man to be irritated or feel contempt when a group of men are morally grandstanding over their own surrender and pretending that it's being done out of some lofty principle. If they happen to suffer abuse by other men and it hurts their feelings that's too bad.
The contemplative is not one who discovers secrets no one knows, but one who is swept into ecstasy by what everyone knows.
-A Carthusian

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: MeanGene on July 04, 2018, 09:17:16 PM
Rather, the criticism is directed at a very real contingent of young trad men who seem to use the framework of Traditional Catholicism to act out their own "Inklings" fantasy.

What happens to them when they get older? Do they give up their fantasy eventually?
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

John Lamb

Quote from: Greg on July 04, 2018, 08:53:21 PM
Oh please.....you live in a bloody first world country.

Go and live in the third world and then tell me how hard your life is.

Businesses are ALWAYS looking for reliable workers.

Today I placed a 19 year old in a job.  Local grammar school boy from Kent into a London software company owned by a multi-millionaire who made his money in Lithium mining.  His salary is £25,000 and he is on for a bonus of another 5k to 10 k per year.  That's $40,000 or more at 19 years old!  He will have a take home pay of about $2500 per month.

By 25 he will be able to buy a 3 bedroom house with 20% down in cash and still enjoy holidays, nice clothes, a decent car and a rented flat.  The guy I placed 4 years ago made over $90,000 this year in salary and commission selling reg reporting software.  He is 23 years old.  I placed him in the job at 18 years old.

The only thing these lads have is a reasonable IQ and a lot of ambition (and me helping him with my connections and experience).

Spend 9 to 5 every day researching and contacting people in a semi-intelligent way over LinkedIn learn the market you are selling to and you will have a job paying at least $70,000 USD per year as a researcher for a software company.  Doesn't even require selling skills, since you are operating almost exclusively over social media.

You can clearly type so you can't be that disabled.  There are lots of jobs today that pay for tapping away on a keyboard.

I post good jobs on this forum's jobs board all the time and get bugger all replies.  I have a job opening right now in Eastern Toronto.  Not had a sniff.

This is why I don't like you, Greg. Someone mentions their plight and you instantly use it to belittle them and brag about your own success. To be fair, you probably don't see it that way - you probably see it as trying to be helpful - but that's nevertheless the way it comes across. You seem forgetful of all the little coincidences and blessings God has given you over the course of your life to put you in a position where it's easy for you to make money and help others to make money, and seem to be under the delusion that you've "earned it" all yourself by your talent and hard-work. I remember you saying that you worked with Jews early on, and you've got that capitalist spirit where if someone doesn't display the same degree of avarice as you, you condemn them as lazy and "unambitious". Most men are willing to work for pay, but only few have the mind of a merchant and are willing to haggle and "market themselves" into higher and higher positions like you.

Here's the parable of Matto & the rich man (not to be taken too seriously):

---

There was a certain rich man, named Greg, who wore only decent clothes and ate only decent food (to save money). And there was a certain beggar, named Matto, who lay at his gate, full of sores, desiring to be filled with the crumbs that fell from the rich man's table, and no one did give him; moreover the dogs came, and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom. And the rich man also died: and he was buried in hell. And lifting up his eyes when he was in torments, he saw Abraham afar off, and Matto in his bosom: And he cried, and said: Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Matto, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, to cool my tongue: I will pay him £5. And Abraham said to him: Son, remember that thou didst receive good things in thy lifetime, and likewise Matto evil things, but now he is comforted; and thou art tormented. Besides, cash is not current in hell.

And besides all this, between us and you, there is fixed a great chaos: so that they who would pass from hence to you, cannot, nor from thence come hither. And he said: But, father, he lived in the Roman empire, the richest empire in history! I got a 19 year old on 40,000 denarii per annum in under an hour, and a 23 year old I helped made over 90,000 last year and can afford to live like an equestrian. It's hardly my fault that Lazarus was a whiner and a moaner, and made himself unattractive to potential employers.

I beseech thee, that thou wouldst send him to my workplace with a letter of recommendation, and give the lazy bastard some work to do. For I have five important and well-to-do colleagues, and I don't want them to end up in hell like me for refusing to fix up this loser's life. And Abraham said to him: They have Pope Francis and the bishops; let them hear them. But he said: No, father Abraham: they are all useless gits, and paedophiles to boot; if I were running the Catholic Church, we'd be making in excess of 5 million converts every year, buying up property rather than having to sell it off.

And he said to him: Sorry, we didn't know that. Alright, we'll have you resurrected instead of Matto, and we'll put you in charge. We didn't realise you were such a fine gentleman. Please excuse us.
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – St. Paul

james03

A self refuting analogy. In it you admit that Greg has helped out at least two other young lads.  Also, Lazarus is a beggar.  Has Matto asked for anything?  No, he is just complaining.  Has he asked Greg for some advice?  No.

Leave the sympathy for women.  Up to this point in every generation men dealt with problems.  I'm guessing this is no longer the case with soy boys.  Now it is considered acceptable for a man to ONLY give sympathy.  It's disgusting. 

I'll prove my point.

Matto, what is your disability?
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

John Lamb

Hurry up and respond to James, Matto.

We're eager to confirm that you're a soy boy.
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – St. Paul

james03

edit:  misread the question. 

Yes, Matto, let us know your disability.  We are going to need that info to help.  Also what country you reside and give us an age bracket if you don't want to dox yourself.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

John Lamb

I meant your question about his disability. He needs to hurry up and respond so we can confirm that his disability isn't that bad, and condemn him as a work-shy soy boy.

james03

Noted and edited.

Actually I'm more concerned he has shot himself in the foot.  We'll see what it is, no need to speculate.

awkwardcustomer

What's a soy boy.

Is it a man who takes soya 'milk' in his coffee instead of cow's milk.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.