Harvey Weinstein

Started by Greg, October 11, 2017, 05:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

I love a British accent. Couldn't even say why. Guess for the same reason I enjoy the Aussie accent. I love listening to Nigel Ferrage.  He is my favorite Brit for now  :) But that is for a reason much deeper than accent. There are a few British spokespeople for Trump, on Fox I think, who are politically conservative and good advocates for Trump. One that comes to mind is Sebastian Gorka. I find him very intelligent and excellent at finding the silliness in the Liberal mindset. Plus I just enjoy his take and his delivery of news. Glad he has the president's ear.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

red solo cup

Quote from: dymphnaw on November 27, 2017, 11:45:51 AM

So, why are the English such incredibly good/better actors?  Have always wondered.
[/quote]

They aren't. Americans are conditioned to admire British accents.
[/quote]
I've heard that the classic Boston/Yankee accent of dropping one's Rs in words like car and park is a leftover of commoners trying to imitate an upperclass English accent.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Prayerful

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.