Free Homeschooling Guide

Started by james03, September 29, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

My daughter has completed the free study guide for A Young Catholic's Guide to Defending the Faith.

Click to Download

This guide is free.  You can also distribute it to others, so please post about it on Facebook, etc...  Note this is the only resource I could find during my research to teach kids apologetics about atheism.  So if you have younger children, buy the book, download the study guide, and store them away for future use.

The book is available for purchase here:  Link to Book

If you are feeling grateful for this free resource, it is easy to thank her.  Spread the links and post on Facebook, etc...  The goal is to save Catholic kids from atheism.  Note this would also be a great resource for CCD teachers who are instructing high schoolers.  I think this material can be used by juniors and seniors in High School.  You can be part of this fight.  Let others know about this material.  Send them the study guide to review.  It all helps.

Note if you want further resources, I recommend having the student read The Last Superstition by Edward Feser. 
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"