Peter Chojnowski's efforts to prove Sr. Lucy had a double.

Started by martin88nyc, October 15, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prayerful

Dr Chojnowski looks to be making a sincere effort to expose one prop of the New Religion. This is the prop that still keeps many devotional minded Catholics in the thrall of Conciliarism. In a way it won't matter, as the 'New Order of Mass' is so immeasurably inferior even to any gabbled through Low Mass. Interesting, though.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Jmartyr

While it does look like there may have been two sisters Lucys, why would the fake one say the consecration was not done properly due to the fact Russia was not specifically named and the world's bishops attached no importance to the consecration???   :-\
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

martin88nyc

Quote from: Jmartyr on December 08, 2018, 06:11:35 PM
While it does look like there may have been two sisters Lucys, why would the fake one say the consecration was not done properly due to the fact Russia was not specifically named and the world's bishops attached no importance to the consecration???   :-\
So much confusion. The diabolical confusion all around us.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: martin88nyc on October 15, 2018, 08:17:20 PM
http://radtradthomist.chojnowski.me/2018/10/there-was-imposter-on-day-of-miracle-of.html

There WAS an Imposter. On the Day of the Miracle of the Sun, We Publish Our First of Many Expert Reports. A Plastic Surgeon's Judgment on the Case of the Two Sister Lucys.

A photocopy of the statement is available for viewing in the link provided above

Let me break this down:

1. Dr. Garcia possesses a degree in art history and is of Hispanic descent giving him a unique background to assess this question.

This is completely immaterial. The fact that they offer this information beforehand as credentials immediately casts doubt on the rest of the investigation.

2. Dr. Garcia is the individual who first identified the presence of a fake image that has been previously discussed on this site.

Begging the question. We're supposed to accept that the image of Sister Lucy next to Paul VI in 1967 represents a "fake Lucy" without sufficient proof. And this "fact" in turn establishes Dr. Garcia's reputation.

3. Dr. Garcia thinks that multiple items suggest a different individual but the strongest evidence is the chin and eyelids. He also thinks the noses are different.

Barring a DNA test, there's no way to prove this sort of outlandish claim. The evidence provided by the analysis of the pictures is insufficient and can be easily interpreted without resorting to a convoluted theory of a double. Furthermore, since there's no other corroborating evidence by trustworthy witnesses that would lend credence to a woman impersonating Sister Lucy for more than 40 years, the theory can be discarded as easily as the "Paul VI double" via Occam's razor.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

TradGranny

Quote from: Jmartyr on December 08, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

It was the real Sister Lucy who spoke the truth that the consecration was not done according to Our Lady's request.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila