Carbon 60 in olive oil

Started by martin88nyc, May 02, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

Has anyone tried it or heard about it?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

PerEvangelicaDicta

SelfHacked has a very interesting article about it.  It assists mitochondria, I wonder if Ches would derive benefit.

Thank you, Martin.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

martin88nyc

A guy at gadolinium toxicity and treatment Facebook group has recently posted his long entry on c60. I remember chatting with him last year. He was very ill and since he started taking c60 all of his gadolinium related pains have disappeared. C60 doesn't just support mitochondria but also detoxes the whole body on a cellular level. It was formulated by NASA scientists. I am going to give it a shot. If this thing can detox gadolinium then it can surely detox anything.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

PerEvangelicaDicta

Would probably be beneficial for mercury toxicity.
I can't thank you enough for this, Martin.  I'm continuing research on it.
Will you order from Bucky Labs?
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled

martin88nyc

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on May 02, 2018, 10:24:06 PM
Would probably be beneficial for mercury toxicity.
I can't thank you enough for this, Martin.  I'm continuing research on it.
Will you order from Bucky Labs?
I don't know yet. There are many vendors s but I narrowed it down to carbon60oliveoil.com and  c-60.com. The former is supposedly one of the purest and most affordable while latter claims to be completely solvent free. I guess I just have to try it out to find out.

ETA: but do your own research first. There are some who discourage taking c60.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Thank you again, Martin.   :pray1:

DYODD is right on.  The person for whom I would be buying it tested for mercury due to amalgam fillings. They are not all removed yet, and I can't seem to find information that it would be safe for that circumstance.  I don't have a FB account, so I can't check out the information (or ask questions) in the FB group...  This Reddit/nootropics discussion is interesting, pros and cons:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/4td7dk/my_experience_with_c60oo_and_research/
One person thinks MitoQ may be a safer product until more research is completed on C60, so I'll look into that, and keep researching the mercury question.

Fwiw, food grade calcium bentonite clay is providing relief for the person w mercury toxicity, to his surprise.

martin88nyc

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on May 03, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
Thank you again, Martin.   :pray1:

DYODD is right on.  The person for whom I would be buying it tested for mercury due to amalgam fillings. They are not all removed yet, and I can't seem to find information that it would be safe for that circumstance.  I don't have a FB account, so I can't check out the information (or ask questions) in the FB group...  This Reddit/nootropics discussion is interesting, pros and cons:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/4td7dk/my_experience_with_c60oo_and_research/
One person thinks MitoQ may be a safer product until more research is completed on C60, so I'll look into that, and keep researching the mercury question.

Fwiw, food grade calcium bentonite clay is providing relief for the person w mercury toxicity, to his surprise.
I take bentonite daily with activated charcoal. As for C60 I will get the one in sunflower seed oil. It is solvent free and is more concentrated so I have to take less. I will let you know how it goes once I start taking it.

LausTibiChriste

I find this sort of crap fascinating. Any other stuff you guys can recommend?
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on May 03, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
I find this sort of crap fascinating. Any other stuff you guys can recommend?

that depends...how much are you willing to pay???  I take paypal  ;D

LausTibiChriste

I can offer a rosary that's about it
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on May 03, 2018, 12:49:28 PM
I can offer a rosary that's about it

I'll take it! 

I actually don't know anything about carbon-60 in olive oil, but the wellness mama blog has a huge wealth of information, when it comes to natural health.  I've recently started reading her blog regularly, and learning more about natural methods to health vs. manmade chemicals and whatnot.  She includes the chemistry behind a lot of it, and sources at the end of her posts.  She's incredibly knowledgeable, though she is a wife and mother to six kids, so her application of natural methods is definitely skewed mostly towards that.  I tried to see if she had anything about carbon-60, but nothing turn up. 

She did, however have this article on activated charcoal:  https://wellnessmama.com/247/activated-charcoal/

and this one on bentonite clay: https://wellnessmama.com/5915/bentonite-clay-benefits/

PerEvangelicaDicta

QuoteShe includes the chemistry behind a lot of it, and sources at the end of her posts.
That's why I read her blog too, MCM.  I'm such a skeptic and will research something for months.
Sites like hers are done very responsibly, and is a good launching point for further research.
Her recipes are pretty good too.  :P

QuoteI find this sort of crap fascinating
I literally burst out laughing.  You have a distinct "voice" LTC.

martin88nyc

PerEvangelicaDicta

Martin, have you read the Longecity forum on c60?  Fantastic information.
I spent 2 hours last night reading the entire thread entitled "Commercially available C60 Olive Oil causing tumours" at the bottom of this page- it has a wealth of info, pros and cons, with lots of input from people researching c60:
http://www.longecity.org/forum/forum/415-c60oil/