Could Francis be the...

Started by Der Kaiser, January 04, 2014, 06:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

No.

You give him too much credit.  His intellectual capacity is very limited.  I doubt he could create any sort of agenda.

Also, we have to have the war that wipes out one third of man kind first.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: james03 on January 06, 2014, 12:07:20 AM
No.

You give him too much credit.  His intellectual capacity is very limited.  I doubt he could create any sort of agenda.

This.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Stranger

Quote from: james03 on January 06, 2014, 12:07:20 AM
No.

How are we to know what his intellectual capacity is? Have we read his books or can we read his mind?
He might be a genius for all we know.
Insulting someone is a sin. If you were to call me stupid, even if you were right, it would still be a sin.

Let's focus on Pope Francis' theology.

tradne4163

Personally, I think the Anti Christ will have far more appeal than Obama and Francis combined. He'd probably make them both look like losers by comparison.

Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

SouthpawLink

Fr. Bergoglio holds a Master's degree in chemistry, as well as degrees in philosophy and theology, and has taught literature, psychology, philosophy and theology at the college level.
"Is there no exception to the rule forbidding the administration of the Sacraments to baptized non-Catholics who are in good faith? In the case of those who are in good health, the prohibition is absolute; no dispute on this point is possible in view of the repeated explicit declarations of the Holy Office" (Rev. S. Woywod, A Practical Commentary on the Code of Canon Law, vol. I, sec. 625, p. 322ff.).

Contrast the above with the 1983 CIC, Can. 844 §3 & 4: "Catholic ministers administer the sacraments of penance, Eucharist, and anointing of the sick licitly to members of Eastern Churches which do not have full communion with the Catholic Church. . . .  If the danger of death is present or if, in the judgment of the diocesan bishop or conference of bishops, some other grave necessity urges it, Catholic ministers administer these same sacraments licitly also to other Christians not having full communion with the Catholic Church." — The phrase "properly disposed" does not save the canon from error, because the context shows that no conversion is expected on the part of non-Catholics ("manifest Catholic faith in respect to these sacraments" is the sole requirement).

King Wenceslas

Go to 13 minutes and listen:

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/125436431&color=310759&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true

Its about Maradiaga, Bergoglio's right hand man: physically and spiritually.

The church of man rises:

QuoteThe Second Vatican Council was the main event in the Church in the 20th Century. In principle, it meant an end to the hostilities between the Church and modernism, which was condemned in the First Vatican Council. On the contrary: neither the world is the realm of evil and sin –these are conclusions clearly achieved in Vatican II—nor is the Church the sole refuge of good and virtue. Modernism was, most of the time, a reaction against injustices and abuses that disparaged the dignity and the rights of the person.

Maradiaga describes Vatican II as the most important Catholic event in the 20th century and the event where the "difficulties" between the Church and modernism were resolved. Both statements are patently false. Modernism was condemned as the worst of all heresies by Pius X, Vatican I and the Oath against Modernism which every priest had to take once a year until 1960s. How could a belief system, which had been formally declared a heresy by one ecumenical Council, be declared legitimate at the very next Council? That is the very essence of modernism: NOTHING IS PERMANENTLY TRUE.

It is obvious from Francis's speeches that he shares the same modernist beliefs as Maradiaga. He is the first Pope(sic) trained and ordained AFTER Vat. II!

Not Good enough to convince you try this:

http://www.harvestingthefruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Cardinal-Rodriguez-Maradiaga.pdf

This is Francis's right hand man. They are both Modernists and outside of the Church.