Open Catholic Persecution

Started by james03, February 21, 2021, 07:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

King Wenceslas

One day all will be darkness and those who will be in the light will have to go into hiding.

Prayerful

Yesterday earlier in the day, when like a good boy I watched a streamed Mass (below in a former Jesuit church) apparently the Gardaí (Irish police) were at St Kevin's church (diocesan TLM location) as there were apparently too many there. This meant Exposition was cancelled although Vespers or Evensong was still held - few attend even though the psalms are well sung. This harassment of believers, while over 100 Moslems were at Blackpitts Mosque is enraging. The Moslems were reported by someone who was mostly enraged by how Christians cannot worship, but patently Moslems can. Obviously the Moslems might have resisted too, but the thing is that the law is usually applied to white people. Keep them cowed and paying taxes for do nothing Nigerians. I have never held to any sort of 'blue lives matter.' They think nothing of intimidating and trying to get someone to incriminate himself. I liked them very little. Now they really are agents of tyranny, harassing Christians (there are many examples), I like them not at all. If I see them at the church I will see if I can say something to make clear they are not welcomed. They won't be doing a victory dance (see #jerusalemchallenge). Part of me in my mind's eye sees their vehicle....

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5TP1YlpvU[/yt]
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Elizabeth.2

:pray3: :pray3: :pray3: :pray3: :pray3: :pray3: :pray3:

Thank you, dearest Prayerful.  May God bless you and the Remnant Faithful.  We are in such dire spiritual combat these days.

diaduit

Quote from: Prayerful on February 22, 2021, 02:53:23 PM
Yesterday earlier in the day, when like a good boy I watched a streamed Mass (below in a former Jesuit church) apparently the Gardaí (Irish police) were at St Kevin's church (diocesan TLM location) as there were apparently too many there. This meant Exposition was cancelled although Vespers or Evensong was still held - few attend even though the psalms are well sung. This harassment of believers, while over 100 Moslems were at Blackpitts Mosque is enraging. The Moslems were reported by someone who was mostly enraged by how Christians cannot worship, but patently Moslems can. Obviously the Moslems might have resisted too, but the thing is that the law is usually applied to white people. Keep them cowed and paying taxes for do nothing Nigerians. I have never held to any sort of 'blue lives matter.' They think nothing of intimidating and trying to get someone to incriminate himself. I liked them very little. Now they really are agents of tyranny, harassing Christians (there are many examples), I like them not at all. If I see them at the church I will see if I can say something to make clear they are not welcomed. They won't be doing a victory dance (see #jerusalemchallenge). Part of me in my mind's eye sees their vehicle....

Don't blame you Prayerful,  my Dads a retired Garda and I've come to really really dislike them especially since that sickening Jeruselema video.  Dancing in the same places they hunt innocent families off. 

Prayerful

Quote from: diaduit on February 22, 2021, 05:07:33 PM
Quote from: Prayerful on February 22, 2021, 02:53:23 PM

Don't blame you Prayerful,  my Dads a retired Garda and I've come to really really dislike them especially since that sickening Jeruselema video.  Dancing in the same places they hunt innocent families off.

Full respect to him. I've no doubt he did his best to serve. The older Guard seem to have wiser attitude, but the young pups replacing seem to rejoice in their slender authority and catching out people. The squad car was at St Kevin's church at around 01:00. I hazard a guess one of those weirdos who look in reported. Informers are wretched, ever the curse of Ireland. Maybe wisest to avoid dealings with Gardaí. Checkpoints are easy to avoid. They know Dublin very poorly. One issue St Kevins' faces is that the new Archbishop Dermot Farrell headed Maynooth when it was at its pervy pink palace worst, obviously not personally perverted like Michéal Ledwith, but the administrator knows that he could be in trouble if he is seen to fail to honour the holy virus.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

lauermar

Speaking of open persecution, The Catholic Channel (SiriusXM) Gus Lloyd did a Seize The Day morning show on it recently. The US House of Representatives signed the H.R.5-Equality bill. It is going to the Senate where passage is questionable because the bill is draconian.

The Thomas More Society said the bill would guarantee transgender rights, homosexual choices, and abortion on demand as protected rights under the constitution. It would override the Freedom of Religion Restoration Act of 1993, which will force all people of conscience, from parents and teachers to medical professionals, women's shelters, basically the entire economy, to cave to transgender ideology. Beyond just pronouns, they want us to fund and participate in gender transitioning and demolition of the family via abortion without restriction. Anyone who objects to it, even in speech, is subject to jail, fines, and loss of status. Churches could be forced to permit gay marriage within their buildings. The next step (if implemented) would be threatening uncompliant pastors with jail. The law firm is gearing up for a national lawsuit.

The Pediatric Association doesn't support puberty blockers and sex reassignment surgery for kids as they believe it is harmful and causes irreversible damage.

I can think of at least 10 religions that still oppose gay marriage. If liberals force pastors into it, they would have a messy fight on their hands.

https://guslloyd.com/blogs/seize-the-day/friday-february-26-2021
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)