Author Topic: Rosary from WBC champ today  (Read 266 times)

Offline andy

• Korporal
Rosary from WBC champ today
« on: October 10, 2021, 01:22:33 AM »
Tyson Fury has just won extremely intense WBC fight. He promised to say Rosary tonite. I love when sport professionals  profess their Catholic faith in public.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 06:41:20 AM by andy »

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, LausTibiChriste, Lynne, Maximilian, Prayerful

Offline LausTibiChriste

• Pureblood
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Our Lady of Fatima, Ora Pro Nobis
  • Religion: Russian Greek Catholic
Re: Rosary from WBC champ today
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 01:59:39 AM »
Inb4 all the sanctimonious scoundrels start piping up with their sanctions because he has hardly been perfect in the past
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"I'm just here to punch heretics and pray my Rosary"
- Christina_S

Offline Philip G.

• Wachtmeister
  • Ordinary Cult
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 01:10:59 PM »
Get ready to "remove thanks" from the OP(no offense Andy).  Tyson Fury is not a Catholic, he has "professed" that in the past, while he was also/still sporting the rosary as a "look".  Just look at his ring walk with the hairy bearded sodomite dancing around like a seductive woman.  Fury really is a repulsive figure in my opinion, if you cannot already tell.  I don't drink alcohol, or pray the rosary much, so maybe you will have to tell me, but how likely is it for one to pray the rosary when their drunk(minute 1:05 of video 1)?  And even if so, is there any merit in that act?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 01:33:19 PM by Philip G. »
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Offline andy

• Korporal
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 08:49:31 PM »
Tyson Fury is not a Catholic, he has "professed" that in the past, while he was also/still sporting the rosary as a "look".

The intro was ugly indeed. I asked once FSSPX priest if references to devil in common names (e.g. in sports) are morally evil. He said it could be morally neutral as long as it is not meant literally. So I give a bit of break to such rituals.

If Fury's religious shoot outs are only for attention. I am not here to judge it.

Offline Philip G.

• Wachtmeister
  • Ordinary Cult
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 02:43:59 AM »
Tyson Fury is not a Catholic, he has "professed" that in the past, while he was also/still sporting the rosary as a "look".

The intro was ugly indeed. I asked once FSSPX priest if references to devil in common names (e.g. in sports) are morally evil. He said it could be morally neutral as long as it is not meant literally. So I give a bit of break to such rituals.

If Fury's religious shoot outs are only for attention. I am not here to judge it.

It reminds me of lance armstrong, who would sport a  precious metal crucifix/cross dangling out of his unzipped t shirt for all to see when racing, while simultaneously being a confessed athiest.  Him and tyson fury have more than abusing sacramentals in common.  They are both cheaters.
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Offline andy

• Korporal
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 10:23:41 AM »
tyson fury have more than abusing sacramentals in common.

Would you provide some support for this claim?

Offline Philip G.

• Wachtmeister
  • Ordinary Cult
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 11:00:34 PM »
tyson fury have more than abusing sacramentals in common.

Would you provide some support for this claim?

Provide support for what claim?  Are you going to argue that the rosary isn't a sacramental for catholics?  Are you going to argue that the rosary is for all denominations and religions?  Here is a twitter response by Fury saying that the rumors of his catholicism is "rubbish".   

https://twitter.com/tyson_fury/status/734000237728141312?lang=en
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 11:20:15 PM by Philip G. »