Chastisement or second coming

Started by pioflower, August 20, 2021, 05:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

If China and/or Russia don't move against the West within the next 3 years we will have really dodged a bullet. As shown by Afghanistan, Biden just doesn't have enough brain activity to actually command and fight a war.

I am almost thinking that Trump might get his second term in 2024 if things actually half way hang together.

It will be only the second time in US history that a president has two non-consecutive terms as a president. Grover Cleveland did it in 1885 to 1889 and 1893 to 1897 as 22nd and 24th President of the United States.

But alas, if Trump becomes president for a second time more than likely it will be just four more years of incredible social and political upheaval for this country.

Miriam_M

Quote from: King Wenceslas on August 21, 2021, 08:42:19 PM
If China and/or Russia don't move against the West within the next 3 years we will have really dodged a bullet. As shown by Afghanistan, Biden just doesn't have enough brain activity to actually command and fight a war.

I am almost thinking that Trump might get his second term in 2024 if things actually half way hang together.

Unless Rick runs.   ;)

Miriam_M

Quote from: pioflower on August 20, 2021, 05:02:12 AM
I'm confused about what is coming for us, obviously the world cannot continue the way it is

Approved apparition Akita talks about fire falling from the sky and wiping out most of humanity and the survivors envying the dead

But other people I speak to think the second coming and end of everything  is iminent

I am living each day as if it's my last , but I am curious what to expect??

This timely sermon of yesterday, on the Feast of the Immaculate Heart, offers one more hopeful perspective. This is the view of many, which asserts that Restoration precedes the Final Battle between good and evil (and thus, End Times). It seems that opinion is divided between both extreme ends of the spectrum -- the hopeful one, such as this sermon, and the more ominous one, based on the recent convergence and magnification of evil in the world.  Canon Huberfeld's point is that restoration is necessary preparation for End Times.

https://www.institute-christ-king.org/uploads/wausau/sermons/2021-08-22.mp3

GiftOfGod

Quote from: MaximGun on August 20, 2021, 04:39:38 PM
There are two SSPX priests on ventilators so Covid is real enough.
Are they fat or diabetic?
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Miriam_M on August 23, 2021, 10:50:04 AM

Canon Huberfeld's point is that restoration is necessary preparation for End Times.

Now that is very interesting and worth listening to.

drummerboy

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on August 23, 2021, 11:55:11 AM

Canon Huberfeld's point is that restoration is necessary preparation for End Times.

His sermon "Who is the Pope?" is an excellent response to the recent moto proprio by PF btw  ;)
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Miriam_M

Quote from: drummerboy on August 24, 2021, 12:06:01 AM

His sermon "Who is the Pope?" is an excellent response to the recent moto proprio by PF btw  ;)

I did post the link to that sermon as well on August 9 but received no responses.  ;)
http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=26038.0

clau clau

Quote from: Miriam_M on August 24, 2021, 01:52:27 AM

I did post the link to that sermon as well on August 9 but received no responses.  ;)

Yes, but we are closer to the end-times now.   ;D
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Miriam_M

Quote from: clau clau on August 24, 2021, 03:52:58 AM

It would appear that way, and that's why the situation in the world is so confusing to many Catholics who are paying attention.  It sure looks much more like End Times than any prelude to a Restoration.

Aulef

Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

MaximGun

Quote from: Miriam_M on August 25, 2021, 11:35:32 AM

It would appear that way, and that's why the situation in the world is so confusing to many Catholics who are paying attention.  It sure looks much more like End Times than any prelude to a Restoration.

There is one clear path to restoration and everything is in place.  The vaccine starts killing people.  Not a few people who reacted badly but 10 to 20 million people a month globally.

That would cause a massive backlash against the NWO and people would be forced to think and analyse and conclude how the world had got into such a mess.  Then the restoration is easy to imagine.

TradGranny

Quote from: Miriam_M on August 25, 2021, 11:35:32 AM

However Our Lady told us that "In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph and a period of peace will be granted to the world.

Bishop Williamson gave a talk on the Seven Ages of the Church, and we are not in the last stage, but the next to the last stage. Father Sylvester Berry in The Apocalypse of Saint John, says that the anti-Christ is prior to the end times. So we may be in that time, yet not in the end.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

james03

QuoteThe vaccine starts killing people.  Not a few people who reacted badly but 10 to 20 million people a month globally.

Remember, thou art a member of the Grand Order of the Cowbell, so knock it off with this optimism stuff.  We wait patiently for The Great Comet of Chastisement(TM).
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Quote"In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

Good point.  Though she says it will be late.  Considering all of the evil that's been unleashed, we definitely qualify as late, and between now and 2029, it will get worse.  I imagine that in 2024 the elections will be stolen again and worse things will happen.  But I'm open to Bergoglio being declared an heretic, a new Pope elected, and a huge rising up once we get real leadership.  I'd forgotten about that in Fatima.  Here's the quote:

QuoteBut in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she will be converted, and the world will enjoy a period of peace.

Imagine Russians forming some sort of hard core Trad Catholic Eastern Rite and Putin joining.  There was the prophesy from St. John Boscoe of Russia conquering Europe and then raising some sort of flag and becoming defenders of the Faith. 

So a possibility:  War breaks out before 2029, Russia takes out Europe, a Trad Pope gets elected after the man dressed in white as if Pope gets killed, Russia converts and becomes defender of the Faith around 2029.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

Here's a John Bosco prophesy that seems to point to Pope Benedict, though others claim it was Pius IX.  You decide:

Quote"But behold, a great warrior from the north appears, 10 a banner in his right hand, his arm bearing this inscription: 'Irresistible is the hand of the Lord.' 11 At that moment the Venerable Old Man of Rome went forward to meet him, wielding a flaming torch.12 The banner then grew larger and its blackness became white as snow;13 in its center stood out the name of the Almighty in golden letters.  14 "The warrior and his followers bowed profoundly to the Venerable Old Man and joined hands with him.

16"Now the voice of Heaven is addressed to the Shepherd of Shepherds. You are in solemn conference with your co-workers , 17 but the enemy of good never stands idle. He cunningly plots and sets all his wiles against you. He will sow discord among your helpers and will rear enemies among My sons.  The powers of the world shall vomit fire. They would love to smother My words in the throats of the guardians of My law, but they shall not succeed. 18 They shall do much harm, but only to themselves. Hurry! If knots cannot be untied, sever them. Do not halt in the face of difficulties, but go forth until the hydra of error has been beheaded.19 At this blow earth and hell shall tremble, but he world will be saved20 and the faithful shall exult. Gather around you only two co-workers, yet wherever you go,21 carry on the task entrusted to you and bring it to completion. 22 Days go by swiftly and your years are reaching their appointed number,23 but the great Queen shall always assist you, and, as in the past, She shall always be magnum et singulare in Ecclesia praesidium [the powerful, prodigious defense of the Church].24

"But you, O Italy, land of blessings, who has plunged you into desolation? Not your enemies, but your own friends. Do you not hear your children begging for the bread of faith, unable to find one to break it for them? What shall I do? I shall strike the shepherds and scatter the sheep so that those who sit upon the chair of Moses may seek better pastures and their flock may gently listen and be fed. (Jews looking for others to despoil?) 25 "But My hand shall be heavy upon both flock and shepherds. Famine, plague, and war shall cause mothers to mourn the blood of their sons and husbands shed on foreign soil. 26 "What shall befall you, ungrateful, effeminate, proud Rome? You have reached a point when you seek and admire nought in your sovereign 27 but luxury, forgetting that both your glory and his lies on Golgotha. Now he is old, frail, defenseless, and dispossessed.  Nevertheless, though captive, his words cause the whole world to tremble.

28 "O Rome! Four times shall I come to you! 29 The first time I shall smite your regions and its people. The second time I shall bring slaughter and destruction to your very gates. Should not that make you open your eyes? A third time shall I come, and I will demolish your defenses and defenders.   At My Father's 30 command, terror, dismay, and desolation will reign.

"My wise followers flee (Trads Represent!), but My law is still trod underfoot. 31 Therefore, I shall come a fourth time. 32 Woe to you if My law again shall go unheeded. There shall be defections among both learned and ignorant.  Your blood and that of your children shall wipe out your transgressions. 

33 "War, plague, and famine are the scourges to smite human pride and malice. Where are your magnificent villas and palaces, you people of wealth? They have become the litter of squares and streets!

34  "And you priests, why are you not prostrate between the vestibule and the altar, weeping and praying that the scourge may cease? 35 Why do you not take up the shield of faith and preach My Word from the rooftops, in the houses, streets, and squares, and even in inaccessible places? Do you not know that this is the terrible two-edged sword which smites My enemies and placates the wrath of God and man?

"These things shall inexorably come to pass, all in succession.

36 "Things follow too slowly upon each other, but the great Queen of Heaven is at hand; the Lord's power is Hers. Like mist She shall scatter Her enemies.37 She shall vest the Venerable Old Man with all his former garments. 38 "There shall yet come a violent hurricane.39 Iniquity is at an end, sin shall cease, and before two full moons shall have shone in the month of flowers,40 the rainbow of peace41 shall appear on the earth.

"The great Minister shall see the Bride of his King clothed in glory. 42 "Throughout the world a sun so bright shall shine43 as was never seen since the flames of the Cenacle until today, nor shall it be seen again until the end of time."

Benedict is really old at this point, so doubtful, but not impossible.  Again this was originally ascribed to Pius IX and Vatican I.