Free IQ Test: How much do you score?

Started by Xavier, September 24, 2018, 02:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

An IQ test of 20 questions just for fun. How much do you score? I got 134 on a random first attempt.

http://www.free-iqtest.net/
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The Curt Jester

I took it a long time ago and got 141.  I've taken other free IQ tests and they all put me at 140 - 145. I think they set them up to give high scores.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Padraig

I think the test is probably skewed a little high. I got five points higher on the test than I have on other internet IQ tests, and that was at 4 am after pulling an all-nighter for an exam.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Padraig on September 26, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
I think the test is probably skewed a little high. I got five points higher on the test than I have on other internet IQ tests, and that was at 4 am after pulling an all-nighter for an exam.
It definitely skews high.  I've had a test done, and I'm not at 140.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Yeah. Skewed high. There is no way that I am 137. I believe my IQ to be in the 110-120 range. I have not looked into this too much lately, but a 140 is clearly the doctor, lawyer, legitimate Ph.D* average. While there are those who accomplish these intellectual and herculean academic tasks with a <140, they are outside the norm. Chemical engineers, physics and math professors, etc. are in the 150 - 160 range.

*real, non post modern infected subjects and curricula, e.g. biology, classical literature, languages, etc. Not these new faggot and fat fem based feces laden degree types like "chicano" studies.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Daniel

I got 133, though I missed out on a couple of minutes due to computer freeze.

Regardless, the score is probably not accurate. Even "real" IQ tests aren't too accurate from what I hear.

Graham

Quote from: Heinrich on September 27, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
I have not looked into this too much lately, but a 140 is clearly the doctor, lawyer, legitimate Ph.D* average. While there are those who accomplish these intellectual and herculean academic tasks with a <140, they are outside the norm. Chemical engineers, physics and math professors, etc. are in the 150 - 160 range.

140 as an average doctor, lawyer, or PhD IQ is assuredly a substantial overestimate. 120, maybe 125

GloriaPatri

I received a score of 150, though I'm not sure how accurate online IQ tests really are  :shrug:

Chestertonian

first time I took it, I fell asleep

2nd time i took it, I got 145. 

I agree that it skews high as i've never scored that high on an IQ test before, and my cognitive function is poorer than it used to be
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Heinrich

Quote from: Graham on October 03, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on September 27, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
I have not looked into this too much lately, but a 140 is clearly the doctor, lawyer, legitimate Ph.D* average. While there are those who accomplish these intellectual and herculean academic tasks with a <140, they are outside the norm. Chemical engineers, physics and math professors, etc. are in the 150 - 160 range.

140 as an average doctor, lawyer, or PhD IQ is assuredly a substantial overestimate. 120, maybe 125

I disagree. An ~120 is where I am. I floundered and fluttered agonizingly through higher maths and sciences and logic while my peers flowed like a peaceful stream. This is Jordon Peterson's area of expertise and I have listened to his non political talks, i.e. ones dealing with actual psychology and fluid intelligence. This added also to my experiences both random and professional. I don't really have the gumption to scrutinize this anymore, but cite some peer reviewed stuff and I'll gander.

aquinas138

I got a 150, which must be high. I think these kinds of tests overly favor mathematical reasoning. I score much higher than my wife on things like this, but if you wanted to task one of us with helping you navigate through life, you would be better off choosing her. Book smarts can only be so helpful if you're a dumbass otherwise!
What shall we call you, O full of grace? * Heaven? for you have shone forth the Sun of Righteousness. * Paradise? for you have brought forth the Flower of immortality. * Virgin? for you have remained incorrupt. * Pure Mother? for you have held in your holy embrace your Son, the God of all. * Entreat Him to save our souls.

Gardener

I'm smart enough not to take this test :D
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

mikemac

It looks like everyone is smarter than the folks that were bragging about how smart they are a couple of weeks ago.  :)
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source