FYI For Parents

Started by OmniaInstaurareInChristo, January 05, 2020, 04:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmniaInstaurareInChristo

For whatever it is worth, I wanted to mention that I train, schedule, etc. the altar boys for the Traditional Latin Mass I attend. Also, using Skype or the Internet, I have helped children prepare for their first holy communion and/or confirmation or assist them with other catechetical needs, Feel free to contact me if that is something I could help your children with.  It is a free service I provide.

OmniaInstaurareInChristo

Just want to let you know that besides a private message here, you can reach me at instaurareomniainchristo@yahoo.com or t.davidwhitney@gmail.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

OmniaInstaurareInChristo

I am just a lay man active in the TLM and traditional presentations of the Faith.

diaduit

Are you from an English speaking country?

OmniaInstaurareInChristo

Born, raised, and still live in Portland, Maine.

Heinrich

Quote from: OmniaInstaurareInChristo on January 14, 2020, 08:29:53 AM
Born, raised, and still live in Portland, Maine.

Do you know Red Solo Cup? Or Darryl?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

OmniaInstaurareInChristo

To the best of my knowledge, no. I know a Darryl (his real name) that used to live in Maine. But he may not be on this board.

OmniaInstaurareInChristo

I will be making occasional YouTube videos about the Faith for children and posting videos of my rosaries during the 54 day rosary novena for children that starts tomorrow.

OmniaInstaurareInChristo

Bumping this for those who don't know and might like to for the fall when education/school resumes.

diaduit

Quote from: OmniaInstaurareInChristo on July 29, 2021, 07:15:04 PM
Bumping this for those who don't know and might like to for the fall when education/school resumes.

Well done Omnia, unfortunately time zones don't work for me. 

God bless your work.

OmniaInstaurareInChristo

Quote from: diaduit on July 30, 2021, 01:41:39 AM
Quote from: OmniaInstaurareInChristo on July 29, 2021, 07:15:04 PM

Well done Omnia, unfortunately time zones don't work for me. 

God bless your work.
Thank you. For those who don't know, I am in Maine.

queen.saints

Didn't see the video when it was originally posted. Nice to see the man behind the Rule/Martyrology thread!
I often think to myself how admirable it is that OmniaInstaurareInChristo probably hasn't a single post that he regrets or that is disedifying or sinful.
I am sorry for the times I have publicly criticized others on this forum, especially traditional Catholic religious, and any other scandalous posts and pray that no one reads or believes these false and ignorant statements.