Antipope Boniface X Site Back Up

Started by Conclavist, October 19, 2019, 05:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conclavist

thesedevacantistdelusion.com linked this, I found (antipope) Boniface X back in 2015 maybe. I think the site may have been down for a while because I recall trying to access it since then and I don't think I could (trying to keep tabs on all that's going on on what claims to be "traditional Catholic" today). I think he is a feeneyite and denied material heresy exists maybe as well, and claimed a novel method of becoming pope of just being "designated" I think (rather than election or miracle).

Site:

Rationale for him allegedly being "pope": https://www.romancatholicism.org/proofjurisdictionshortversion.html

Opposition to material heresy: "The true dogmas are thus clear that even material heretics are alien to the Church, being excluded from the kingdom on other grounds, even if they do not have the guilt of a formally heretical conscience.  As Augustine preached, men who are heretics are those who, had they remained Catholic, would have been lost for other reasons of sin and the irregularity of their lives."

Basically arguing that if you're a material heretic, you will fall in to sin and be a mortal sinner for some reason, which as far as I know is not Catholic teaching. Catholic teaching says you could be a material heretic and be in a state of sanctifying grace and be saved.

"THE ROMAN PONTIFF OBTAINS HIS POWER DIRECTLY FROM CHRIST, AND THUS THE ASSENT OF ANY REMAINING CATHOLIC ROMAN CLERGY (OR ANY CLERGY) THAT MAY EXIST IS NOT REQUIRED FOR HIS ELECTION."

So he seems to have rationale that is kind of conclavist, and he might reject the "pope" Michael election because "pope" Michael is not a feeneyite (I don't think this issue is addressed on the site, nor is it on many sede sites why they aren't conclavist).

edit: His Twitter mentions some reasons he rejects "pope" Michael, https://twitter.com/BonifaceXPope, for instance: "ANTIPOPE Michael promotes the HERETICAL Baltimore Catechism which teaches that people who profess non-Catholic creeds are saved. ... In his "Pope Michael" video, Antipope Michael publicly professed that Jews and heretics can be saved in their false religions, showing he was always a false Pope."

I don't know what his deal is or where he came from, there is no media on the site as far as I know and so I don't know what he looks like or if this is even real.