Facebook page

Started by Kaesekopf, June 02, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Since the question comes up when we have technical difficulties (few and far between, but they do happen!), I've recently created a Facebook page for the forum!

https://www.facebook.com/Suscipe-Domine-1540120309372688/

Go like it and share with your friends.  You know you want to. 

In the future, I will use the Facebook page to give updates on the forum if it goes down again and an estimated time until it gets back up/resolved.  So if you can't get enough Suscipe, that'll be where you want to go!  :lol: 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Also, I need a cover photo for the page.

Anyone got ideas or suggestions? 

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jayne

I think a picture related to the Sacred Heart would be good.  We dedicated the forum to the Sacred Heart, way back.  Also, you are started up the FB page in June, the month for honouring the Sacred Heart.

edit to add:  I wrote that before I saw what you already had up.  I like that.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Kaesekopf

:D

Yeah, the profile pic is probably gonna be our tapatalk logo/the banner image rearranged.

Would like a cover photo.  No idea what to put though.  :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

misericonfit

Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 02, 2017, 02:01:17 PM
:D

Yeah, the profile pic is probably gonna be our tapatalk logo/the banner image rearranged.

Would like a cover photo.  No idea what to put though.  :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
How about the picture on this page:

https://whosoeverdesires.wordpress.com/2010/06/11/on-the-feast-of-the-sacred-heart/
Receive, O Lord, all my liberty. Take my memory, my understanding, and my entire will. Whatsoever I have or possess Thou hast bestowed upon me; to Thee I give it all back and surrender it wholly to be governed by Thy Will. Give me love for Thee alone, with Thy grace, and I am rich enough and ask for nothing more.

- St Ignatius Loyola.

dymphna17

This is the one that I usually have as my cover picture

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Miriam_M

Heinrich

How about a picture of me.  :cheesehead:
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

dymphna17

Thank you Miriam.  :)  A picture of Heinrich weightlifting with the saying, "You lift, Bro?" underneath would be perfect!   :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

Any banner image would need to be at this dimension:
Displays at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on computers

Elizabeth

Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 02, 2017, 12:51:39 PM
Also, I need a cover photo for the page.

Anyone got ideas or suggestions?
You may use one of my paintings if you like!