Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Lynne on August 25, 2021, 02:50:28 PM
Thank you, Gardener, for doing this!  :cheeseheadbeer:

Thank you, Gardener, for your kindness! :thumbsup:
May God Bless you & yours!  :pray3:

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Gardener on August 24, 2021, 09:43:39 PM
Assuming that all posters aside from KK intended to participate, the winners are:

Elizabeth.2

AND

diaduit!

If Elizabeth.2 did not intend to participate, I will let the random number generator choose another winner.

Here are the post numbers w/ user name and the random numbers generated:

(elizabeth.2)
(diaduit)

I'll PM the winners to confirm their preferred Rosary.

If any winner does NOT want me to send it to them (for privacy sake), but have Rugged Rosaries send it and I just pay, I will coordinate w/ RR to make sure the winner is handled and I'll pay on my end.

Congratulations to the winners!!! :cheer: YAY!!

God bless! :pray2:

Christe Eleison

Quote from: diaduit on July 24, 2021, 02:22:35 AM
I would pick the paracord Knights of Columbus in black.

These would be in storage for my husband for when he converts. :pray3:

I've said many a rosary as I grew up saying them and have seen many a miracle prayer being answered.  Probably the most profound one that sticks in my memory is when my mother was dying three years ago in Sept.  We were around her bedside and as was always family tradition, each one of us said a decade from eldest to youngest.  Between an oldest brother not wanting to participate and another being dead, we said each decade accordingly.  My mother hadn't spoken or moved in two days more or less so my sister the youngest was last who thankfully at that moment was sitting close to mum with her hands on the bed.  This sister who had left her husband in adultery 2 years before and had stopped going to mass (relationship was long gone at this stage of course) started her decade and my mother suddenly raised her hand and grabbed my sisters hand and held it through the whole decade while not being able to speak or open her eyes.  I know my mother died praying for her.
Two years later and my sister and her husband are on the road to patching things up, due to the unbelievable generosity of her husband but ultimately I believe my mothers prayers on her death bed are paying off now.

My mother had the same beads for 30 years and my sister has them now.

Dear DIADUIT, :cheeseheadbeer:
Your post made me cry! What a lovely post! Congratulations on winning this beautiful Rosary! :cheer:

You realize that this is a sign, he will probably convert soon! :pray3: GOD WILLING!
I hope that you have already placed a Green Scapular under his mattress/pillow, etc.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!! I pray that he converts soon! :pray3:
And then, you can show him this thread & your post.

God Bless you & your loved ones!

:grouphug:

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on July 23, 2021, 09:21:17 PM
:pray3: :pray3: :pray3:

Dear Elizabeth, :beer:
Congratulations on winning this lovely Rosary! YAY!!  :cheer:
Please remember to keep us in your prayers! :pray2:

God Bless you!

:grouphug:

Elizabeth.2

I cannot wait to pray with these beads!

Bernadette

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on August 26, 2021, 06:12:31 AM
I cannot wait to pray with these beads!

Which ones did you choose?
My Lord and my God.

Elizabeth.2

the silver metal WWI with the

PARDON CRUCIFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth.2

And I love dear Fr. Heilman, and he will get some more Aves on this longed-for Rosary.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on August 26, 2021, 12:24:55 PM
the silver metal WWI with the

PARDON CRUCIFIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Pardon Crucifix! Great choice, Elizabeth!  :cheer:
I think that Gardener, mentioned that he could get it Blessed for you as well. :pray2:
Please remember us in your prayers with this lovely Rosary! :pray3:

Once again, I am happy for you!! :grouphug:

Gardener

Rosaries ordered. Being Shipped directly to the winners.

Thank you all for participating and for Kaesekopf pinning this!

This can now be locked.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Elizabeth.2

IT ARRIVED

Way better than I expected, the timing is truly out of this world if you knew what is going on all at once with this poor sinner.

THANK GOD, thank you dearest Gardener.  Boy do I need my WEAPON now!!!!!

in +JMJ+