Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning forum friends!

Sheep are in pens. Geese running wild. Ducks are waddling around joyfully. Geese and ducks frolicking in their pools. Chickens busy pushing out their eggs. Yup. A good morning indeed. Dog fed. Husband not fed, but out and about. He is going to recording studio to make more music. I don't know what to do with myself, so I am here. There are a million things to do. Too many choices so I do nothing. But that won't do. Pleasant for the moment, but it really is time to do something even if it's wrong. So...again.....Google Morning all!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Sigh, that's me so often. A bunch of stuff needs to be done! I don't know what to do first! Ah ha, sudoku!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on September 22, 2016, 06:54:14 AM
Sigh, that's me so often. A bunch of stuff needs to be done! I don't know what to do first! Ah ha, sudoku!

Yes Lynne, if you can't decide what to do, play a game. My game is spider sollitare. But I applaud you for playing games. Games are good. The use brain power. Hey, Lynne, does this make us fellow GAMERS?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 22, 2016, 07:03:31 AM
Quote from: Lynne on September 22, 2016, 06:54:14 AM

Yes Lynne, if you can't decide what to do, play a game. My game is spider sollitare. But I applaud you for playing games. Games are good. The use brain power. Hey, Lynne, does this make us fellow GAMERS?

Yes, it does.  ;)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Christina_S

I'm just doing Latin homework and getting ready for class today. The sunrise is so lovely this morning! I'm very thankful my dorm room has an east-facing window. Ad orientem: gotta love it!
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

Quote from: Christina_S on September 22, 2016, 07:59:41 AM
I'm just doing Latin homework and getting ready for class today. The sunrise is so lovely this morning! I'm very thankful my dorm room has an east-facing window. Ad orientem: gotta love it!

Gotta love it for sure! Have a great day, Christina! God bless every good thing you do today.

Carleendiane

Good morning Lynne and non nobis, Chestertonian, Christina, Dymphna17, and all Mary's Garden friends, moderators, Heinrich, Baldrick, MLG, everyone......had to get that in before noon.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 23, 2016, 09:33:04 AM
Good morning Lynne and non nobis, Chestertonian, Christina, Dymphna17, and all Mary's Garden friends, moderators, Heinrich, Baldrick, MLG, everyone......had to get that in before noon.
good morning even though it's 1pm

my son didn't want to go to school he wanted to visit me after begging to go to school all year so we decided to let him have a "fluff day" he says he kind of sort of likes it when I'm in the hospital because there's this great falafel place nearbyand they only go there when I'm at this hospital
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on September 23, 2016, 11:07:01 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 23, 2016, 09:33:04 AM
good morning even though it's 1pm

my son didn't want to go to school he wanted to visit me after begging to go to school all year so we decided to let him have a "fluff day" he says he kind of sort of likes it when I'm in the hospital because there's this great falafel place nearbyand they only go there when I'm at this hospital

Let's see...food ...father....food....father...food/father. Yep he can have both. That works!

Carleendiane

Another day to grow in virtue. May God bless each moment of this day. May he show his love in one way or another. amen

Carleendiane

Ok. So am I the only one who wakes up wanting to wish good morning to others? Maybe if this was about what you ate for breakfast!

Stella Maris

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 25, 2016, 06:57:42 AM
Ok. So am I the only one who wakes up wanting to wish good morning to others? Maybe if this was about what you ate for breakfast!

Sorry, Carleendiane! I'm not a morning person. Though I wake up with the sun, until I've had at least two cups of tea, all you're likely to get out of me is a low growl.  :D

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on September 25, 2016, 04:09:36 PM

Sorry, Carleendiane! I'm not a morning person. Though I wake up with the sun, until I've had at least two cups of tea, all you're likely to get out of me is a low growl.  :D

That's OK Stella, before your two cups of tea you may post something crabby and wreck someone's day! ;D

Stella Maris

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 25, 2016, 04:21:37 PM
Quote from: Stella Maris on September 25, 2016, 04:09:36 PM

That's OK Stella, before your two cups of tea you may post something crabby and wreck someone's day! ;D

Aw... Now, I'd never do that!  :D

Lynne

Good morning!

I'm lazy and only look at the unread threads from overnight so I don't think to post on this thread first thing in the morning.

I'm already at work...  ::)